"My poor misunderstood boy" and all that.
然后他把名字变成奥斯瓦尔德维奇了吗
What'd he do, change his name to Oswaldovitch?
奥斯瓦尔德先生吗 我是约翰·费恩
Mr. Oswald? I'm John Fain.
联邦调查局特工
I'm an agent with the FBI.
我听说不会对我提起指控
I was told there'd be no charges brought against me.
没有指控 我只是问几个问题
There are no charges. I'm just asking a few questions.
我等的是记者的问题
I expected questions from reporters.
没有任何记者
There weren't any reporters.
你最开始为什么去了俄♥国♥
Why did you go to Russia in the first place?
奥斯瓦尔德先生
Mr. Oswald?
我只是去了而已
It's just something I did.
是因为你是共♥产♥主义者吗
Did you go to Russia because you're a communist?
我不想讨论过去的事 我现在在这里
I don't really want to talk about the past. I mean, I'm here now.
你现在或过去是共♥产♥主义者吗
Are you now or have you ever been a communist?
我没拿过党员证
I've never had a card.
你去俄♥国♥的时候
When you went to Russia,
你母亲告诉国♥务♥院♥
your mother told the State Department
你可能是特工人员
you were some sort of secret agent.
你是吗
Are you?
特工吗
A secret agent?
你和情报组织有关系吗
Are you involved with an intelligence agency?
-你是FBI吗 -对
- You're FBI. - Yes.
那你居然不知道
And you don't know.
李
Lee?
天啊 屋里和外面一样热
Oh, my God. It's as hot in here as it is outside.
你住得下去吗
You live in this?
真是太可怕了
Oh! This is horrible.
你怎么能在这种可怕的地方抚养我的孙女
How can you raise my granddaughter in a horrible place like this?
不 不[俄语]
Nyet, nyet.
你怎么还不说英文
Why don't you speak English yet?
既然搬过来了 你就应该讲英文
You moved here, you should speak English.
妈妈 妈妈 你在这里做什么
Mama, Mama, what are you doing here?
我带了点吃喝用度 带了些尿布
Oh, I brought groceries, I brought diapers.
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
这里为什么这么热
Why is it so hot in here?
我不想让你来这里
I didn't want you coming here.
你不能住在这 你们要搬回家和我住
Oh, you can't live here. You're moving back in with me.
不 妈妈 我说过了不和你一起住
No, Mama, I told you we're not moving in with you.
你这穿的都是什么
And what are you wearing?
已婚妇女不能穿这么短的短裤
Married women don't wear shorts that short.
真够矫情的 瞧她那劲儿
Ooh, she is a sour girl, that one.
我带了个摇篮床来 在后备箱里
I brought a bassinette. It's in the trunk.
你干嘛不出去搬一下
Why don't you go out and get it?
不 妈妈 我不想让你待在这里
No, Mama, I don't want you here.
我不希望你干预我们的生活
I don't want you meddling in our lives.
我可以带你出去找工作
Well, I can drive you around to look for a job.
我找到工作了
I found a job!
那我可以帮你看孩子
Oh, well, I can help with the baby.
我不想让你帮忙
I don't want your help.
明白吗 这就是为什么我们搬走了
You understand? That's why we moved.
为了离开你
To get away from you.
所以我参加了海军
That's why I joined the Marines.
你住嘴吧 你不能和我这么说话
Now you stop that. You don't talk to me like that.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去看看妻女
I'm going to check on my wife and daughter,
我回来的时候 希望你已经不在了
and when I come back, I want you gone.
李 你好不容易回到我身边了
Lee, you finally came back home to me,
不要让那个女人再把你带走
don't let that woman take you away from me again.
好棒
You're it!
肯尼迪夫人
Oh, Mrs. Kennedy.
对不起 泳池关闭了
I'm sorry. The pool is closed.
关闭了
Closed?
是的 关闭了 肯尼迪夫人
Yes, closed, Mrs. Kennedy.
不嘛
Oh, no!
知道了
I see.
女人方面你有麻烦了
You have a woman problem.
茱蒂丝·坎贝尔
Judith Campbell?
埃德加以我作为司法部长的身份汇报
Edgar tells me in my capacity as Attorney General
大概也虑及我作为你弟弟的身份
and as much as my capacity as your brother, I imagine,
称你和茱蒂丝·坎贝尔有染
that you're having an affair with Judith Campbell.
而她和山姆·詹卡纳还有绯闻
Who is also having an affair with Sam Giancana.
山姆·詹卡纳就是个流氓
Sam Giancana is a mobster.
我知道山姆什么货色
I'm aware of who Sam is.
杰克 我正因敲诈调查山姆·詹卡纳呢
Jesus Christ, Jack. I'm investigating Sam Giancana for racketeering!
媒体很擅长煽风点火 尤其是...
The press has been very good about looking the other way when it comes to...
这很危险
But this is dangerous.
好吧
All right.
还有什么事
Is there anything else?
远离茱蒂丝·坎贝尔
No Judith Campbell.
远离詹卡纳
No Giancana.
远离流氓
No mob.
1962年8月16日 德州沃思堡市
奥斯瓦尔德先生
Mr. Oswald.
我已经回答了所有问题
I've already answered all your questions.
能再回答一次吗 就几分钟
Would you mind talking with us again? Just a few minutes.
我的妻子和孩子都在屋里
Well, my wife and daughter are inside, so.
不会打扰她们的
We don't need to disturb them.
就在这里谈
We'll just talk here.
我们听说你联♥系♥了驻华盛顿的俄方大使
We learned that you contacted the Russian Embassy in Washington.
能说说原因吗
You mind telling us why?
我妻子是俄♥罗♥斯♥公民
My wife is a Russian citizen.
她理应知会大使自己的下落
She's supposed to let the embassy know where she is.
-就这样吗 -什么就这样
- Is that all? - What do you mean, is that all?
你是否和苏联情报官交谈过
Did you talk to any Soviet intelligence officers?
谈什么
About what?
谈美帝♥国♥主♥义♥
About American imperialism?
谈黑人歧视
About inequality for Negroes? What?
李 他们是否要你做他们的间谍
What I want to know, Lee, is are they asking you to spy for them?
所以才派你回来
Is that why they let you come back?
所以他们要你带上玛丽娜
Is that why they let you bring Marina
和你的女儿茱恩
and your daughter, June?
你是俄方间谍吗
Are you a Russian spy?
为什么会有人要我做间谍
Why would anyone discuss spying with me?
联邦调查局才是老大 你们不知道吗
I mean, you're the big, bad FBI. Shouldn't you know?
你们没别的大人物问了吗
Ain't you got bigger fish to fry?
看看我们国家都成什么样子了
Think of the state that our country is in at the moment.
你们跑到我家门口骚扰我 窥探我的住处
You come here to harass me in front of my home? Look where I live.
-出去 -我们走
- Get out. - Come on. Let's go.
-你怎么看 -不知道 他是个傻瓜
- Your verdict? - I don't know. He's a jerk.
狂妄 自大
Insolent, arrogant.
你会选他做间谍吗
You tell me. Would you choose this guy as a spy?
我不认为他是个隐患
I don't see how he's a security risk.
算了吧
I say we close it.
这可能是你的最后一案 约翰
This could be your last case, John.
李·奥斯瓦尔德 结案
Lee Oswald. Then I'm done.
美多数地区实行警龄满二十年
即可退休并领♥取♥全额养老金的福利制度
干够二十年养老吧
Twenty and out.
他们是谁
联邦调查局
FBI.
俄♥罗♥斯♥有克格勃 美国有联邦调查局
In Russia it's KGB. Here it's FBI.
那是什么
What is that?
你哪儿来钱买♥♥的
Where did you get the money for that?
妈妈带来的
跟你说了别让她进来
I told you not to let her in this house.
她是我婆婆 怎么能拒绝呢
我怎么能拒绝呢
How can I say no?
玛丽娜 照我说的做 明白吗
Marina, you just do what I say. You understand? That's it.
照我说的做 我是一家之主
You just do as I say. I'm the man in this house.
你不是 你是个小男孩
You're not a man. You're a little boy.
他们怕我 连他们联邦调查局都怕我
They're afraid of me. They're the FBI, and they're afraid of me.
人人都怕亚力克
Everyone afraid of Alik.
他们跟踪我 迫♥害♥我
They've been following me and persecuting me.
我要留着婴儿车