他也顶着压力
He's under pressure.
克里姆林宫不会让他让步的
The Kremlin won't let him back down.
要是我跟他还价 就成千古罪人了
And I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna engage in a quid pro quo.
你 就你一个
You. Just you.
去找苏联♥大♥使 告诉他们
You go to the Soviet Ambassador and you tell him
我已经接受了赫鲁晓夫原来的意向
that I have accepted Khrushchev's original offer.
没准奏效 杰克
It just might work, Jack.
希望如此
I hope to God it does.
昨天 我们和苏联之间的核战争
Just yesterday, we were on the brink of
一触即发
nuclear war with the Soviet Union.
今天 所有人都松了一口气
Today, we can all breathe easier.
赫鲁晓夫遵守了危机开始时
Nikita Khrushchev today did precisely what President Kennedy
肯尼迪总统提出的要求
has been asking him to do ever since this crisis began.
他已下令拆除苏联在古巴的导弹基地
He ordered the dismantling of Soviet missile bases in Cuba
并将核弹运回苏联
and the return of the rockets to the Soviet Union.
或许今晚我该去剧院
Maybe tonight's the night I should go to the theater.
1963年3月25日
德州 达拉斯市
玛丽娜
Marina!
玛丽娜
Marina!
给我照张相
I want you to take my picture.
你从哪里弄的枪
Where do you find pistoleti?
邮购的 这边 到这边来
I got it in the mail. Here. Come here.
这边 拿好它 快 快 快
Come here. Take it. Come, come, come.
给我照相
Take my picture.
我希望茱妮能记住她爸爸
I want you to take this for Junie to remember her papa by sometime.
给姜卡看
还拿着枪
然后寄给报社
All right. Then send it to the papers.
告诉他们我已经准备好了 拍吧
To show them I'm ready for anything. Take it.
我不会用
转那个旋钮 然后按按钮 好吗
Wind that little thing, and you're gonna push that little lever down. Okay?
-这个 -对
- This? - Yeah.
等一下
Hold on.
乔治 你知道埃德温·沃克将军吗
George, you've heard of this General Edwin Walker?
当然
Of course.
他是伯奇会的种族主义者
He's the crazy racist John Bircher
密西西比大学的大刺头
who caused all that trouble at Ole Miss.
现在他想让美国入侵古巴
And now he wants the United States to invade Cuba.
他四处攻击共♥产♥主义
He's going all over the country attacking communism.
还有卡斯特罗
And Castro.
沃克就住在达拉斯这边
You know, Walker lives right here in Dallas.
-不会吧 -他就住这儿
- No, he doesn't. - Yes, he does.
真的
Really?
如果有人在希♥特♥勒♥掌权前杀了他呢
What if someone killed Hitler before he came to power?
会有多少生命被挽救
I ask you, how many lives could have been saved?
任何刺杀他的人都算帮了全世界一个大忙
Anybody who bumps that bastard off will be doing the world a favor.
有谁饿吗
Who's hungry?
如果我不告诉你们共♥产♥主义的威胁
I would betray the confidence reposed in me by the American people
和这个国家正面临的灾难
if I had not warned you of the menace of communism
就是在背叛人♥民♥对我的信任
and the peril facing this nation today.
奥斯瓦尔德先生 你为什么要行刺沃克将军
Mr. Oswald, why did you shoot General Walker?
沃克将军想入侵古巴并推♥翻♥卡斯特罗
General Walker wanted to invade Cuba and overthrow Castro.
他是种族主义者 威胁民权
He was a racist who was a threat to civil rights.
奥斯瓦尔德先生 你想对叫你凶手的人说些什么
Mr. Oswald, what do you say to those who will call you a murderer?
他们迟早会明白我是在阻止一个危险人物掌权
In time, they will see that I stopped a dangerous man on his rise to power.
他们会视我为英雄 消灭法♥西♥斯♥的猎手
They will see me as a hero, as a hunter of fascists.
在我死后 他们仍会记住这一天
And long after I'm gone, they will remember this day
因为这一天永远地改变了历史
as the day that changed the world forever.
谢谢 奥斯瓦尔德先生 你是真正的...
Thank you, Mr. Oswald. You are a true...
-亚力克 -这是我的办公室
- Alik? - This is my office.
已经很晚了
我知道很晚了
I know it's late.
别进来 让我一个人待着
You can't come in here. Leave me alone.
谁抓住你了 小茱恩
Who's got you, June bug?
小茱恩 宝贝 宝贝 谁抓住你了
June bug! Cutie, cutie! Cutie, cutie! Who's got you?
没错 过来 爸爸抓住你了
That's right. Come here. Papa's got you.
到这边来
There you are.
-爸爸有一天会当总统的 -总统
- Papa's gonna be president someday. - President?
你和姜卡说你会当总统
再过二十年我就能当
Well, I could be in 20 years or so.
你打算怎么出名
How you be famous, huh?
你成天无所事事怎么当总统
How you be president if you don't do anything?
你以为肯尼迪怎么当上的
How do you think Kennedy became president?
他爸爸买♥♥给他的
His daddy bought it for him.
在这里 有钱能使鬼推磨
Cause money buys everything here. You know that.
他很帅
Very handsome.
不许你这么称赞另一个男人
You know you're not supposed to say that about other men.
我要当不上 就让你弟弟当吧
Well, if not me, then your brother will be president.
我把钱都留给你
I left you as much money as I could.
这个月二号♥你会拿到六十美元
$60 on the second of the month.
每周花十元的话你们还可以再撑过两个月
You and the baby can live for another two months using $10 a week.
如果我被抓了没死
If I'm alive and taken prisoner,
市监狱就在桥的尽头
the city jail is located at the end of the bridge,
就是我们进城时常过的那座桥
through which we always passed on going to the city.
这是邮箱钥匙
This is the key to the mailbox
在艾薇大街的邮局里
which is located in the main post office in the city on Ervay Street.
你可以去邮局找到邮箱
You will find the mailbox in the post office
从药店过去四个街区就是邮局
which is located four blocks from the drugstore on that street.
上月我付邮箱的租金了 不必担心
I paid for the box last month, so don't worry about it.
把我的事情发给大使♥馆♥
Send the information as to what has happened to me to the embassy
连同剪报一起
and include newspaper clippings,
报上一定会刊登我的事迹
should there be anything about me in the newspapers.
大使♥馆♥会很快派人过来
I believe that the embassy will come quickly
要求你协助他们了解真♥相♥
to your assistance on learning everything.
房♥租我也付过了 不必担心
I paid the house rent on the 2-D, so don't worry about it.
近期的水费和煤气费也付过了
Recently I also paid the water and gas.
工资也会很快到账
The money from work will possibly be coming.
我的一些文件在那个蓝色手提箱里
Certain of my documents are in the small blue valise.
地址簿放在书房♥的桌上 你可能会用到
The address book can be found on the table in the study, should you need the same.
红十字会来帮你 英语里的红十字
The Red Cross will also help you. Red Cross in English.
你可以把我的衣物扔了 也可以捐了
You can either throw out or give my clothing, etcetera, away.
但我希望你把我的文件保留起来
However, I prefer that you hold on to my personal papers.
我做到了
I did it.
我杀了埃德温·沃克将军
I shot General Edwin Walker.
干掉了一个危险人物
I just killed a very dangerous man.
你都干了什么
警♥察♥来了
Police here?
为什么 为什么要杀人
Why? Why you shoot a man?
告诉世人我准备好了
To show that I'm ready.
告诉所有人
To show everyone.
现在 人们将视我为英雄
And now, people will think I'm a hero.
现在插播一条特别报道
And now we bring you a special report.
据最新消息 达拉斯发生一起
We have just learned that there has been an assassination attempt
针对埃德温·沃克将军的暗♥杀♥未遂事件
on the life of General Edwin A. Walker of Dallas.
事发时沃克坐于家中桌前 子弹洞穿玻璃窗
Walker was sitting at a desk in his home when a bullet came through his window.
险些击中
The bullet narrowly missed Walker.
据当局透露
According to federal authorities,
目击邻人曾看到两位男性
a neighbor witnessed two men in an alley behind Walker's house
由其家后小巷驾车逃走
get into their cars and drive away.
-沃克 -开什么玩笑
- Walker... - You're kidding me.
开什么玩笑 哪里来两个人
You're kidding me! Two men?
两个人
Two men.
联邦调查局太蠢了
The FBI is stupid!
他妈的
God damn it.
-亚力克 -我射中他了
- Alik? - I had him.
他肯定是最后一刻歪了下脑袋
He must have moved his head at the last minute.
我枪法很准的 肯定的
My aim was perfect. I know it.
他妈的
God damn it.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Damn it, damn it, damn it,
妈的 妈的 妈的
damn it, damn it, damn it.
你最后能当选我很欣慰
I was happy to see that in the end it worked out for you down there.
1963年6月5日 得州厄尔巴索 科尔特斯酒店
怎么了
What happened?
我党六年来碌碌无为