Let's begin with Mexico City.
我不知道你在说什么 我和他没话说
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm done talking to him.
是你们FBI让我丢了所有工作
FBI's the reason I've lost every job I've ever had.
天杀的FBI处处跟踪我
Goddamn FBI was following me.
够了 小子
Hey, hey. That's enough, boy.
你的上司说你擅自离开仓库大楼
Your boss says you left the building without permission.
当时场面十分混乱
There was just so much excitement
我想不用继续工作所以就离开了
that I didn't think there was gonna be any more work today, so I left.
然后就去看电影了
I went to the movies.
佩恩女士 我们是达拉斯郡治安部的
Miss Paine, we're with the Dallas County Sheriff's Department.
不介意我们搜查一下吧
Mind if we have a look around?
昨天是你最后一次见你丈夫吗
Last time you saw your husband was yesterday?
是
Da.
什么时候
What time was that?
他晚上来的 在这过的夜
He came in the evening, and he stayed last night.
能...能别碰摇篮吗
Can... does he have to touch that?
孩子还睡觉呢
The kids are sleeping in there.
-今早见他了吗 -没有
- Did you see him this morning? - Nyet.
-她会讲英语吗 -什么
- Does she speak English? - What?
-你丈夫有来♥复♥枪♥吗 -他没有
- Does your husband own a rifle? - No, he doesn't.
抱歉 那是私人物品
Excuse me. That is personal property. Okay?
你们能不能
Can you please put the...
有的
Da. Yes.
-在车♥库♥里 -车♥库♥
- In the garage? - The garage!
这里吗
Here?
杰克 我正要去旋转木马呢
Hey, Jack, I was just headed over to the Carousel.
整周末都要关门 为了纪念
It's closed. Closed for the whole weekend in honor of...
我一直在想肯尼迪夫人
I keep thinking about Mrs. Kennedy.
可怜的人 还得回来参加庭审
The poor woman's going to have to come back here for a trial.
还得经历那一切
She's gonna have to go through all...
你没事吧 杰克
You okay, Jack?
没...没事
Yeah. No... Yeah, yeah.
见到那个混♥蛋♥了吗
Get a look at that creep yet?
没 但很快就要带他来过堂
No, but I think they're bringing him out for the press pretty soon.
谢谢 哈里
Thanks, Harry.
他来了
That's him!
是你杀了总统先生吗 奥斯瓦尔德先生
Did you kill the President, Mr. Oswald?
我需要律师
I'd like some legal representation.
但警方不允许我找
These police officers have not allowed me to have any.
我根本不知道怎么回事
I... I don't know what this is all about.
是你杀了总统先生吗
Did you kill the President?
我没有 人们为什么都这么说
No, sir, and people keep asking me that.
是你杀了总统先生吗
Did you shoot the President?
我只是碰巧在那里工作
I work in that building.
当时你在大楼里吗
Were you in the building at that time?
当然 我在那里工作
Naturally, if I work in the building, yes, sir.
是你开枪射杀了总统先生吗
Did you shoot the President?
没有 他们抓我是因为我曾在苏联居住
No, they're taking me in because of the fact I lived in the Soviet Union.
-先生 -我只是个替罪羊
- Sir! - I'm just a patsy.
他们打你了吗
没 他们对我挺好
No, no, they treatin' me fine.
亚力克
Alik...
你都干了什么啊 为什么
-为什么要这么做 -只是个误会
- Why? Why would you do this? - This is a mistake.
都是误会 我会去庭审
This is all a mistake. I'll have a trial.
会证明我的清白
I'm gonna show 'em all.
不要担心我 亲爱的
You mustn't worry about me, Mama.
-起来 走了 -我不会有事的
- Come on. Get up. - I'm gonna be fine.
代我亲亲茱妮和瑞秋
You kiss Junie and Rachel for me? Hmm?
奥斯瓦尔德今晨将被移送至郡监狱
Oswald is being transported this morning to the county jail.
他来了
Here he comes now.
弗里茨队长 你认为他就是
Captain Fritz, is this the man you believe
射杀总统的嫌犯吗
killed President Kennedy?
我觉得如此
I think we have the right man.
乖乖在这等我 舍巴
Okay, you wait right here, Sheba.
他来了
Here we go!
在那里 出来了
There he is! There he is!
经指认 枪杀李·奥斯瓦尔德的人叫
The man who shot Lee Oswald has been identified
杰克·鲁比 拼写为R-U-B-Y
as Jack Ruby. R-U-B-Y.
他在达拉斯有家叫做旋转木马的俱乐部
He runs a place in Dallas called the Carousel Club,
是家以脱衣舞♥女♥为营生的夜店
which is a kind of a strip joint and nightclub.
这是奥斯瓦尔德
Here comes Oswald.
脸色苍白 处于昏迷状态
He is ashen and unconscious at this time.
被送上了救护车 他已经不动了
Now being moved in. He's not moving.
枪杀总统和蒂皮特警官的嫌疑人
The accused assassin of the President and slayer of Officer Tippit,
24岁的李·奥斯瓦尔德今天业已死亡
24-year old Lee Harvey Oswald, also went to his grave today
只在沃思堡举♥行♥了一个小型私密葬礼
in a secret, almost unattended funeral at Fort Worth.
那一枪永远的封印了他的秘密
The shooting, which forever sealed his lips
或许也永远的封住了警方
and may have prevented police from ever getting the full story
接近美国总统遇刺真♥相♥的脚步
of what was behind the assassination of the President of the United States.
连护柩人都没有
We don't have any pallbearers.
我们来吧
Come on, boys.
1963年11月25日
德州 沃思堡市
同日 华盛顿
他成为了传奇
So now he is a legend,
其实他不过想做个凡人
when he would've preferred to be a man.
杰克很爱听百老汇音乐剧《卡米洛特》
Jack used to love to listen to the album from the Broadway musical Camelot.
唱的是亚瑟王和格尼薇儿王后的传说
King Arthur and Lady Guinevere.
他总是听着它们直到入睡
He'd listen to it at night before falling asleep.
他最爱的是最后几句
He loved the final line.
不要让它被遗忘
"Don't let it be forgot
那地方曾经辉煌
"that once there was a spot,
往昔那灿烂的一刻
"for one brief shining moment,
它被人铭记为 卡米洛特
"that was known as Camelot."