这样可以带姜卡出去走走
It's good. I take Junka, we go see people.
这对宝宝好
It's good for baby.
不许出门
You don't need to go out there.
别开门 别让他们进来
Don't open that door. Don't let them in.
明白吗
You understand?
我是一家之主
I'm the man of this house.
迟早会太平的
Not gonna be no peace.
你监视我
You're watching me?
那我也监视你
Then I'm watching you, too.
1962年10月16日
-早上好 麦克 -不怎么好 总统先生
- Good morning, Mac. - It's not so good, Mr. President.
我们的U-2侦察机发现
Our U-2 spy planes have confirmed that the Russians have placed
麦克乔治·邦迪 美国♥家♥安♥全♥事务顾问
俄方在古巴部署了攻击型核武
offensive nuclear missiles in Cuba.
你好 杰克 真是让人吃惊啊
Hello, Jack. Isn't this a nice surprise?
我就想听听你的声音
Just wanted to hear your voice.
杰克 出什么事了吗
Jack, is something the matter?
杰基 为什么不回白宫呢
Jackie, why don't you come back to the White House.
好啊 当然好
Yes, of course.
今晚从五角大楼传来简报
At a Pentagon briefing here this evening,
U-2高空侦察机拍摄的照片显示
we were shown pictures taken by a high-flying U-2 plane
共有两种导弹
of two types of missiles,
有些已在古巴部署完毕
some of them already installed in Cuba
它们直指美国腹地
and pointed at the US heartland.
其中一批射程为1200英里
One group of missiles with a range of 1,200 miles,
另一批射程可达2500英里
the other group with ranges up to 2,500 miles.
显然它们均装有核弹头
And there was a broad hint, they do have nuclear warheads.
我们增加了东海岸的防空战机数量
We have increased the number of planes in our air defense along the East Coast,
美国在全球军事部署均已升级为戒备状态
and we have placed all US forces around the world on an alert status.
我们应该发起全面进攻
I say we launch a full-scale attack and invasion.
由巴克斯代尔基地派遣B-52轰炸机
B-52s out of Barksdale.
然后和苏俄开战吗
What, and start a war with Russia?
你真想挑起核战争吗
You really want to risk an all-out nuclear war?
几天内核弹便可发射 我们必须采取行动
In a matter of days, those missiles will be operational. We have to act.
没人能逼我
I will not be pushed.
赫鲁晓夫不行 你也不行 任何人都不行
Not by Khrushchev, not by you or anyone else.
但一点可以肯定 我们的后院不许出现核弹
One thing's for certain, I'm not gonna allow nuclear missiles in our backyard.
我要的是一项有节制的军事计划
I want to see a limited military option.
还想听听不同的意见
I want to hear something out of State.
你一直都没发言
You haven't said a word the whole meeting.
四十分钟内订好
I want options in 40 minutes.
出什么事了
What's happening?
遇到点麻烦
We're in a fix.
下次讨论前我有四十分钟的时间
I have 40 minutes before I have to start again.
我在想克里姆林宫里的赫鲁晓夫
I keep thinking about Khrushchev in The Kremlin.
他和我处境相同
He's in the same position I am.
镇静剂
Anti-spasmodic.
他不想让步
He doesn't want to back down.
我也不想让步
I don't want to back down.
氢化可的松
Hydrocortisone.
我得找出让他让步的办法
I have to find a way for him to back down.
睾酮
And testosterone.
还不丢面子
And not lose face.
你会找到的
You'll find a way.
会有的
You'll find a way.
如果不行呢
What if I don't?
全世界的人们都在关注这条新闻
Men and women the world over hang on the news
这关系到我们将何去何从
as it is uncertain what the future holds.
整个西半球 从哈德逊湾到秘鲁的利马
All of the Western Hemisphere, from Hudson Bay to Lima, Peru,
都在古巴核弹射程之内
are within the range of the missiles in Cuba.
在这危急关头 美国将挺身而出
In these troubled times, America braces for disaster.
《国家卵危 总统今夜对话国民》
别让我去戴维营
Please don't send me away to Camp David.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be with you.
要是核避难所里没有位置
Even if there isn't room in the bomb shelter,
我就和你待在南草坪上
I just want to be on the lawn when it happens.
和你同生共死
I just want to die with you.
希望大家喜欢
大家都会喜欢的 他们都是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Everybody's gonna like it. Everybody's Russian.
都是你们俄♥国♥大鼻子
All your nosy Russian friends.
友好一点 亚力克
乔治想给你找个工作 他很乐意邀请我们
George tried to get you a job. He's nice to invite us.
他们邀请的是你 不是我
You're the one they invited, not me.
-好吧 -我会很友好的
- All right. - I'll be good.
他们来了 玛丽妮查
There they are! Marinitchka!
-李 -乔治
- Lee! - George.
快 总统要演讲了
Hurry. The President is about to start his speech.
请安静
Quiet, please.
预备
Ready in
五 四 三 二...
Five, four, three, two...
晚上好 亲爱的国民
Good evening, my fellow citizens.
正如承诺的那样
This government, as promised,
我国政♥府♥正密切监视着
has maintained the closest surveillance
苏联在古巴日益强化的
of the Soviet military buildup
军事部署
on the island of Cuba.
在过去一周里
Within the past week,
有确凿的证据表明
unmistakable evidence has established the fact
一系列攻击型导弹发射井
that a series of offensive missile sites
如今正在古巴
is now in preparation
进行部署
on that imprisoned island.
这一行动的目的
The purpose of these bases can be none other
无疑是要对整个西半球
than to provide nuclear strike capabilities
形成核打击力量
against the Western Hemisphere.
为了阻止敌方势力
To halt this offensive buildup,
我们将对所有向古巴运送军事设施的船只
a strict quarantine on all offensive military equipment
进行严格封锁
under shipment to Cuba is being initiated.
封锁 那是违法的
A quarantine? That's illegal.
所有开往古巴的船只
All ships of any kind bound for Cuba,
无论来自哪个国家或港口
from whatever nation or port will,
一经发现载有进攻型武器
if found to contain cargoes of offensive weapons,
都将被遣返
be turned back.
苏联有权驶向那里
The Soviets have every right to be there,
古巴也有权和美国对峙
and Cuba has every right to defend itself against the United States.
那俄方为什么要愚蠢挑衅
But why would Russia be so foolish as to provoke?
不 不 是肯尼迪在挑衅
No, no. Kennedy is the one who's provoking this.
我觉得肯尼迪做得对
I think Kennedy is doing a good job.
为了公众权益 可以
On civil rights, yes.
但这对古巴是错的
But he is wrong on Cuba.
你们古巴人和俄♥国♥人一样贪婪虚伪
Your Cubans are just as greedy and hypocritical as your Russians.
你们总是强词夺理
You fled one failed cause for another.
古巴是马♥克♥思♥主义最后的希望
Cuba is the last great hope for Marxism,
除非肯尼迪毁了它
unless Kennedy destroys it.
我也就同意你这点
Well, I grant you this much.
你那英雄老卡是条落水狗
Your hero Fidel is the underdog,
但我喜欢落水狗
and I like underdogs.
所以我喜欢你 李
This is why I like you, Lee.
肯尼迪不能碰古巴
Kennedy needs to keep out of Cuba.
碰又如何 你们这群落水狗还能怎样
Or what? What will you and your underdogs do to him?
李 我和你开玩笑呢
Lee! I'm playing with you, huh?
他还挺认真啊
我是认真的
I am serious!
必须得行动 保护古巴
Something has to be done to protect Cuba.
古巴是整个危机的焦点
Cuba has to be the point of the crisis.
附近海域的舰船可能会交火
There might be shooting among the ships at sea.
若出现侵略行为 俄方表示将会反击
If invasion is undertaken, the Russians have said that they would retaliate.
但如有导弹从古巴发射 我们也当仁不让
We have said if there's rocket fire from Cuba, we will retaliate.
交火也许就会在明天出现
The shooting war could start tomorrow over Cuba.
赫鲁晓夫怎么能这么做
How could Khrushchev do that?
昨晚他电告称会撤走导弹
Last night, he sent you a cable saying he'd pull those missiles out.
现在他又宣称
And now this public announcement
要求我们撤走土耳其的导弹
demanding we pull our missiles out of Turkey.
他已经让步了 现在又想做交易
He's already given in. Now he wants to make deals?
你坐视不管如何
What if you just ignore this?