本片内容可能引起部分观众不适
请慎重观看
1963年11月22日
达拉斯市郊
早啊 李
Morning, Lee.
包里是什么
What's in the package?
窗帘杆
Curtain rods.
德克萨斯州教科书仓库
早安 有人吗
Good morning. Hello?
美国总统到了
And here is the President of the United States.
他受到大批群众的热烈欢迎
And what a crowd and what a tremendous welcome he's getting now.
我们...杰基也在
We can... and there's Jackie.
夫人受到了同样热烈的欢迎
She's getting just as big a welcome.
人们欣喜若狂
And the crowd is absolutely going wild.
友好的群众在达拉斯市中心
This is a friendly crowd in downtown Dallas
欢迎总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥经过
as the President and the first lady pass by.
"小瓢虫"为伯德·约翰逊夫人的昵称
林登·约翰逊及其夫人"小瓢虫"正在通行
There is Lyndon Johnson and Lady Bird passing by.
刺 杀 肯 尼 迪
莫斯科
四年前
美国大使♥馆♥
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
感谢你跟我会见 斯奈德先生
Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Snyder.
我叫李·奥斯瓦尔德
My name is Lee Oswald,
我是来放弃自己美国公民身份的
and I've come to renounce my American citizenship.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我是马♥克♥思♥主义者
I'm a Marxist.
你可是陆战队员 上帝啊 海军士兵绝不变节
You're a Marine, for God's sakes. Marines don't defect.
我已经受够民♥主♥社会了
I've seen enough of democratic society,
就是资本主义社会
of capitalistic society.
我母亲给资本家工作了一辈子
My mother worked her whole life making profits for capitalists.
他们压♥迫♥你 根本不在乎你到底是谁
They push you down and they never appreciate who you are.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
你多大了
How old are you?
20了 20岁零13天
Twenty. 20 years and 13 days.
你很年轻 很迷茫 很受伤 很愤怒
You're young, you're confused, you're hurt, you're angry.
这不是一时冲动的决定
This is not an emotional decision.
我钻研过马♥克♥思♥主义
I have studied Marx.
你根本不知道这里生活如何
You don't even know what life is like here.
六个月之后你就该后悔
In six months you're gonna regret what...
我跟苏联人说我手里有情报
I've told the Soviets that I know things.
过去我的保密级别很高
I had a very high-security clearance.
我之前是美国政♥府♥的雷达兵
I was a radar technician for the United States government.
我很有价值
I am valuable.
你会变成叛徒
You'd be a traitor.
我相信这么做是对的
I believe that what I'm doing is right.
苏联人会明白
And now the Soviets will
我是认真的 通过这样表明诚意
see that I'm serious. This will show them.
奥斯瓦尔德先生 这事做了就无法回头
Mr. Oswald, when something like this is done, it can't be undone.
根本没有人听我说话
No one ever listens to me.
也没有人相信我
Nobody believes me.
我已经做了决定 会坚持到底
Now, I've made my decision, and I'm through.
如果你是认真的 就过几天再来
Well, if you're serious, you take a few days and you come back.
入口
一位年轻漂亮的女记者问我说
A reporter, a young woman, very attractive, asked me,
1960年1月2日 华盛顿特区
肯尼迪参议员 你是怎么成为战斗英雄的
"Senator Kennedy, how did you get to become a war hero?"
我告诉她那完全就是无心插柳
And I told her that it was completely involuntary.
是他们毁了我的鱼雷艇
They sunk my boat.
大家已经在等你了 杰克
They're ready for you, Jack.
肯尼思·奥唐奈
肯尼迪特别助理
本来应该是乔做这件事
This was supposed to be Joe.
他是老大
He was the oldest.
父亲一直认为会是乔
Father always thought it would be Joe.
而他被击落了 我们大家都
And he was shot down, and we were all,
瞠目结舌
stunned.
扰乱了预定的计划
Cut into the way things were supposed to go.
根本不该是我
Never supposed to be me,
但事实如此
but it is.
自始至终都应该是你
It was always supposed to be you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
今天我宣布以候选人身份
I am today announcing my candidacy
参加美国总统竞选
for the presidency of the United States.
最初一轮结果
The very first returns
大部分已经络绎不绝传来了
are now beginning to pour in substantially,
稍后为您揭晓
and those in just a moment.
首先 让我们来看一下概要
So first of all, let us go to our summary board.
鲍比接到林登来电♥话♥找您
Bobby's got Lyndon on the phone for you.
-情况怎么样 肯尼 -票数很近
- How's it going in there, Kenny? - It's close.
我们料到了
We knew it would be.
最后要看伊利诺伊 德州和加州的
It's gonna come down to Illinois, Texas and California.
我们需要德克萨斯的票
Well, we're gonna need Texas.
他声音高兴吗
How is he? Is he jolly?
他可是林登
It's Lyndon.
-你好 林登 -看来我们要赢下宾州了
- Hello, Lyndon. - I see we're winning in Pennsylvania,
但你在俄亥俄州到底出了什么事
but what the hell happened to you in Ohio?
那边怎样了
Well, how's it going down there?
我很高兴地告诉你
Well, I'm happy to tell you,
德克萨斯票数会很接近 但是没问题
Texas is gonna be close, but safe.
好吧 谢谢 非常感谢
Well, all right. Thank you. Thank you very much.
我发誓 杰克 向上帝发誓
Swear to God, Jack. Swear to God.
如果让你当上总统的唯一条件
If that's all it takes to make you president
就是让那个狗♥娘♥养♥的贱♥人♥
is to make that son of a bitch
让林登·约翰逊当副总统 那就认了吧
Lyndon Johnson vice president, then so be it.
这是我们做过最棒的交易
It's the best deal we ever made.
今晚他逐渐扩大了优势
Gradually throughout the night, he's widened that lead.
他现在已经领先约50万票了
He's about a half million ahead right now.
肯尼迪9点拿下了康涅狄格州
In Connecticut, Kennedy took that state by 9:00.
-他以很高票数遥遥 -杰克 看呀
- He rode up a very, very big... - Jack, look at that!
你赢下康涅狄格州了 你是总统了
You've won Connecticut. You're president now.
-不不 -但瞧瞧你的优势
- No, no, no. - But look at the lead you've got!
对 当然 东北部是赢了
Well, yeah, sure, in the Northeast,
但还得等着看中西部和西部各州的情况
but we need to wait till the Midwest and then the West.
会是漫漫长夜
It's gonna be a long night.
早上再告诉我谁赢了吧 总统先生
Well, tell me in the morning who wins, Mr. President.
别这么叫
Don't say that!
约翰·F·肯尼迪已宣誓成为美国第35任总统
我的同胞们
So, my fellow Americans,
不要问国家能为你做什么
ask not what your country can do for you.
而要想你能为国家做些什么
Ask what you can do for your country.
美海军陆战队员叛逃苏联
工会舞会
明斯克
能有幸请您跳支舞吗
什么
跳舞
Dance.
你的口音很好笑
你愿意和我共舞吗
Would you dance?
玛丽娜
Marina.
李
Lee.
李 你是中国人吗
不 我不是中国人 我是美国人
No, I'm not Chinese. I'm American.
无线电工厂的同事们都叫我亚力克
And my coworkers at the radio factory call me Alik.
亚力克 美国人亚力克
玛丽娜 美丽的俄♥国♥女孩
Marina. A beautiful Russian girl.
我想去莫斯科学习
I wanted to study in Moscow,
但他们把我送到这个倒霉地方来了
but they sent me to this horrible place.
这里很糟糕
你不喜欢明斯克吗
现在我比较喜欢了
I like it better now.
我能
May I...
我能吻你吗
May I kiss you?
既然你问了 我就得拒绝
1961年4月15日
位于格伦欧拉的总统度假山庄
总统先生
Mr. President.
对不起 但我们在古巴出了大♥麻♥烦
I'm sorry, but we got a major problem in Cuba.
入侵古巴的行动
The invasion of Cuba has created
对美国造成了微妙而复杂的局面
a highly delicate and difficult situation for the United States.
古巴声称对该国入侵
Cuba has said that the invasion was mounted
由佛罗里达和危地马拉展开
from Florida and from Guatemala.
美国和危地马拉对此均予以否认
The United States has denied this, so has Guatemala.