它控制本能 优势度 凶性
that controls instinct, dominance, aggression.
你们的这一部分使得你们没有像
It's the part of you that stops you from getting killed
繁殖过度的旅鼠一样被除掉
like the overgrown lemmings that you are.
但是当我们种族在这些品质上
But while our species evolved in harmony
进化的越发和谐的时候 你们刚好相反
with these qualities, yours evolved in conflict with them,
产生一些不合理的情感 就比如同理心和爱
favoring irrational emotions like empathy and love.
但这又带给你们什么呢
And what good did it do you?
现如今我们统治者你们的世界
Today we rule your whole world.
我们控制着你们的政♥府♥ 你们的公♥司♥
We control your governments, your corporations,
你们的王室 你们的秘密社会
your monarchies, your secret societies,
你们的执法机关 和这一切的根基
your law enforcement, and the cornerstone
你们的银行
of it all, your banks.
哦
Oh.
他在塔里
He's in the tower.
哦我的天哪
Oh fuckin' Jesus.
好
Okay.
但如果我实话和你讲 所有这些条例
But if I'm honest with you, all this protocol
和礼节都有点让人疲惫
and etiquette can be quite wearisome.
说实话 我很高兴看到你和你朋友
Frankly, I was delighted to see you and your friends
今晚闯进我家
darken my door this evening.
长时间假扮成人类
You see, pretending to be human for so long
会让我们忘记我们真正的身份
can make us forget who and what we really are.
你让一个无聊的夜晚
You've made an otherwise
变得有趣起来
dull night very interesting.
如果我真的对你有一点不满意的话
If there was one minor gripe I have with you,
就是你打扰了我女儿的求偶期
it's that you ruined my daughter's courtship.
我诚挚的和你道歉
My sincerest apologies.
嗯 其实没事
Oh, it's quite all right really.
和她交♥配♥的那个年轻人是从一个血统不错的人家出来的
The young man she was bestowed to was from a fine bloodline
但就他个体而言就是一个自恋狂
but as an individual he was quite the posh twat.
另外 我相信他现在已经找到你们队里的
Besides, I'm sure she's found a young virile male
另外一个有阳刚之气的男人了
among your group by now.
我他妈杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
你就这样和你
Is that any way to speak
孩子的母亲说话么
to the mother of your child?
这也可以吗
How would that work?
是 我们两族可以通婚
Oh, our two species can breed.
事实上 我们人太少了
In fact, there are so few of us
我们觉得有时有必要这样做
that we find it necessary to do so
只是为了让基因多样化
from time to time, just to broaden out the gene pool.
你还没怀孕呢
You're not pregnant.
现在还没 但我会的
Not yet, but I will be.
我弟弟干♥你♥女儿这件事
How the hell does my brother bangin' your daughter
是怎么让你感到有趣的
make things interesting for you?
那并不有趣的地方 瑞克
That's not what's interesting, Rick.
然后我会把你吃掉
And then I'm gonna eat you all up.
求你了停下来吧
Please, just stop!
你玩过打猎游戏吗 瑞克
Have you ever been game hunting, Rick?
当你亲自杀掉猎物的时候
You appreciate the meat so much more
你会更加珍惜猎物的肉
when you kill it yourself.
无论怎样 我现在真的该走了
Anyway, I really must get going.
我不想让我的家人得到所有乐趣
I don't want my family to have all the fun.
求你了
Please.
求你放他们走
Please let them go.
我们没想让你们受伤
We didn't mean you any harm.
这本应该是一个无受害者犯罪的
It was meant to be a victimless crime.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry, it's just, I like
我喜欢在我吃肉之前让他们肉质变嫩
to tenderize my meat before I eat.
吃这个吧
Eat this.
操
Fuck.
没有犯罪是无受害者的 瑞克
No crime is victimless, Rick.
你应该去学着为你的行为负责
You need to learn to be responsible for your actions.
这都是你的错 是你和毒贩勾结
It's your fault you got involved with these drug dealers,
被抓到 因此毁了你的职业生涯
got caught, ruined your career,
然后害你的孩子被他们绑♥架♥
and that they kidnapped your child.
对于一个对别人的好坏如此在意的男人来说
For a man so concerned with people's well-being,
你的手上已经沾满太多鲜血了
you have an awful lot of blood on your hands.
谢谢
Thanks.
爆头不能就会死
Head shots or go home.
你怎么知道那些的
How did you know all that?
只有一些人知道
Only a few people knew.
这是我们的另外一个天赋 瑞克
Another one of our gifts, Rick.
你不可能在我面前藏住任何事
You can't hide anything from me.
你就把你自己当做幸运儿吧
Just count yourself lucky.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你让我觉得有趣
You amuse me.
所以我决定不杀你
So, I've decided I'm not going to kill you.
我要教你
I'm going to teach you
最重要的一课——责任
the greatest lesson of all: Responsibility.
今晚只有你自己会活下来
You alone will survive tonight
你的所有朋友都会死
and all your friends will perish.
你可以留着你拿的钱 还给毒贩子
You can keep the money you took, pay off your drug dealers
并为你做的一切承担后果
and live with the consequences of your actions.
毕竟 钱是有保险的
After all, the money is insured.
一个无受害者犯罪
A victimless crime.
先生们 如果你们可以对我的熟人
Gentlemen, I would greatly appreciate it
瑞克热情一点的话
if you could show my acquaintance
我会非常感谢
Rick here some hospitality.
今晚你们的酒我包了
This will cover everyone's tab for the evening.
破损和往常的那些一样处理
Breakages and the usual discretion.
好了 兄弟们
Alright, lads.
离我远点 你个乡巴佬
Get off me, you farmer prick.
我想他完了 兄弟们
I think he's finished, lads.
钥匙
Keys.
谁现在快点他妈给我一个车钥匙
Somebody give me some fucking car keys now
否则从今往后你们就得自己倒酒喝了
or you'll be pourin' your own drinks from now on.
如果你要回到他们家
If you are goin' back up there,
确保你把他们都杀光
make sure you finish it.
这个村庄已经受够了苦难
This village has suffered enough.
你们为什么不自己做点事情
Why don't you do something yourselves?
几代人以来都这样
This is how it's been around here for generations.
我们不敢违背他们
We dare not disobey them.
我们不敢激怒他们
We dare not anger them.
一个牺牲 为了在我体内新生命
离他远点
Get away from him!
山姆
Sam.
蹲下
Stay down.
孩子 别动
Hold still, kid.
我的天
Oh Jesus.
你杀了我的孩子
You killed my baby!
快点
Hurry up!
抓到你了 婊♥子♥
Gotcha, bitch.
不
No!
杰克
Jack!
山姆
Sam.
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda!
杰克
Jack.
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
你杀了我的孩子
You killed my child.
你杀了我肚子里的生命
You killed the life inside of me.
我杀了你的孩子
I killed your baby!
是我杀了你的孩子
I killed your baby!
我杀了你的那个小崽子
I killed your little cunt freak!
我♥干♥的
I did it!
我杀了你的那个怪物 我是你想要的人
I killed your freak, I'm the one you want!
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
求你了
Please.
你很害怕
You're scared.
什么时候准备好了都可以 公主
电影精选列表