-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mum. - Mm-hm?
你能和我一起玩踢球么
Can you play three and in with me?
当然了 亲爱的
Sure, honey.
-我进攻 -不 你先守门
- Bags... - Bags not in goal first!
你个小屁孩 来吧
You monkey, come on.
走吧
Let's go.
布雷迪传给霍利兰 霍利兰传回给布雷迪
Brady to Hoolihan, to Hoolihan back to Brady.
传给谢恩朗
It crosses to Shane Long!
妈妈 你电♥话♥响了
Mommy, you're phone's ringing.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
噢
Ooh.
太好了
Yeah!
比分是三比零 球迷们疯狂了
It's three-nil and the crowd goes wild!
轮到你了 先生
It's your turn in goals, mister.
现在
Now.
我马上就回来 宝贝
I'll be back in a second, honey.
好的
Okay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
凯文
Kevin!
不
No!
如果你还想见到你儿子的话
If you ever want to see your son again,
我建议你去和你的傻x前任谈谈
I suggest you talk to your prick ex
而不是和你的蠢猪朋友说这事儿
and not your pig friends.
你明白吗
You understand?
如果你敢
If you even...
你会怎样
You'll what?
凯文
Kevin.
阿曼达
Amanda.
你干什么了
What did you do?
对不起
I'm sorry.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
放开我
Get off me.
你都干了什么啊
What have you done?
阿曼达
Amanda!
求你 让我说句话
Please, let me talk.
说吧
Go on.
说啊
Talk.
五年前被我关进监狱的那帮俄♥国♥佬
Those Russian pricks who I put away five years ago,
他们上周出狱了
they got out last week.
上周
Last week?
那你今天早上才给我打电♥话♥
And you ring me this morning?
你个傻x 他们把我儿子带走了
You piece of shit, they've taken my son!
是我们的儿子 阿曼达
Our son, Amanda.
他也是我儿子
He's my son, too.
你不配做父亲
You're no father.
你也没给过我机会做他的父亲
You never let me be one.
先把事情讲清楚
Just finish your story.
他们想要我欠他们的六十万
They want the 600 grand they say I owe them
要不然就杀了我
or they're gonna kill me.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
你应该也他们一样蹲监狱
You should've gone to jail just like them
你没去是因为你就像个到处逃窜的老鼠
but you didn't because you're a piece of shit rat.
他曾是个警♥察♥
He was a cop.
他的职责就是把他们弄进监狱
It's his job to put them away.
你也是个警♥察♥ 你该懂的
You're a cop, too, you should understand that.
他曾经是警♥察♥
He was a cop.
他没告诉你为什么现在不是了
Didn't he tell you why he isn't anymore?
他想多和你和凯文呆一会
He wanted to spend more time with you and Kevin
所以他辞职了 但你却离开了他
so he quit, but you left him.
你把他排除在你的生活之外
You cut him outta your life.
我知道他是你哥哥 你爱他
I know he's your brother and you love him,
但他是个骗子
but he is a liar.
我提供过证据
I gave evidence.
提供过
Gave?
你贩了毒 价值六十万欧元
You sold narcotics, 600,000...
十四万欧元
14.
山姆
Sam...
我把本应该销毁的毒品
I sold drugs that were scheduled to be destroyed
卖♥♥给了一个俄♥国♥黑帮
to an Eastern Bloc gang.
然后我做了一个局抓了他们
Then I set up the operation that caught them,
把毒品拿回来了 也把钱留下了
seized back the drugs, and kept the money.
唯一的问题是他被抓了个现行
The only problem is he got caught.
那你也没必要把我划在凯文的生活之外啊
You didn't have to cut me outta Kevin's life, though.
是 我有必要
Yes I did!
我都是为了我们 这样我们就能有一个更好的
I did it for us, so we could have a better...
够了
Enough!
我受够了
I am sick of it.
我们在这里回忆
What are we doing here dredging up a past
你现在还没认清的过往有什么意义
that you're still in denial over?
关键我们怎么做才能把我们儿子救出来
What are we going to do to get our son back?
你现在什么计划
What's your plan now?
那是谁
Who's that?
这就是我们的计划
That's our plan.
烧壶水好么 宝贝
Put on the kettle there, love, will ya?
他来这干嘛
What's he doing here?
如果你想让我走我可以走 反正不是我儿子
I'll leave if ya want. It's not my kid
-失踪了 -别
- that's gone missing. - No!
我们需要他
We need him.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
当然是来帮我的小妹妹
Helping me little sister of course.
我们会解决的 好吗
We'll sort this, okay?
好
Yeah.
所以是什么他妈的计划
So what's this fuckin' plan, then?
嗯 其实很简单
Okay, it's very simple really.
你们不能找警♥察♥ 也没有钱
You can't go to the cops and you don't have the money.
所以只有一个选择
So you've only one option.
你们要把它偷出来
You're gonna have to steal it.
我们要偷六十万欧元
We're gonna steal 600,000 Euro?
不
No.
是六百万
We're gonna steal six million.
六百万
Six million?
你他娘疯了吧
Are you outta your fuckin' mind?
我没有
No, I'm not.
那么现在是一个非常糟糕的情况
Okay, this is a terrible situation.
我们为什么不能从中给自己捞点好处
Why can't we get something out of it for ourselves?
杰克 你说过你会帮我的
Jack, you said you'd help me.
我也说过你要付出代价
And I said it'd cost you.
兄弟 对不住 但你不是最可靠的人
I'm sorry, buddy, but you're not the most reliable,
所以我要直接从源头搞到我的那份钱 知道么
so I'm takin' my cut from the source, okay?
你要540万干嘛
What do you need 5.4 million for?
你参加过维护和平的任务吗
You ever been on a peacekeeping mission?
那帮狗♥娘♥养♥的天天对你一通乱扫
Fuckers takin' potshots at ya all day?
你只能像傻x一样接受
Ya have take it like a sap?
我们甚至不被允许回击
We're not even allowed to shoot back.
报酬太特娘的少了 退休金更别提
Pay is shit and the retirement package is even shitter.
那你也用不上540万
You don't need 5.4 million, though.
你把我想成什么了 怪物么
What do you think I am, a monster?
我只想要一百万
I only want one million.
你想要一百万 你也要一百万
And you want one million, and you want one million,
你也要 你也
and you want one million, and you...
我不要钱
I don't want money.
我想让我儿子回来
I want my son back.
我们不是为了这点臭钱干这个的
We're not doing this for a fucking cut.
为什么
Why not?
我们五个人
There's five of us.
为什么要六百万
Why six million?
因为你要留一百万
Because you're gonna give a cool one million
给那些俄♥国♥黑帮婊♥子♥们
to those Eastern Bloc cunts to make absolutely certain
确保他们不会伤害你儿子
that don't hurt your kid and leave you