那就选第二个方案吧
Option two it is.
你把你的枪也丢了
You lost your gun, too?
还有卫衣
And your hoodie.
认真的吗
Seriously.
他妈的 我有什么资格去评判
Fuck it, who am I to judge?
我已经把打了那个婊♥子♥妈一枪
I already put one in the bitch mother
然后她耸了耸肩就长好了
and she shrugged it off.
你看到那些蜥蜴人中的任意一个
You see any of those reptilian fucks,
直接冲他脸上来一梭子子弹
you empty the entire clip right into their faces.
不能爆头就是死
Head shots or go home.
包括那个孩子
That includes the kid.
等一等
Now hold on.
不论他是什么 他还是个孩子
Whatever he is, he is still a child.
我们闯进了他们家
We broke into his home.
我们是这里的侵略者
We're the aggressors here.
我同意来做这种勾当是因为这是无受害者犯罪
I was willing to so this as a victimless crime
而且我能把儿子要回来 我不是来做一个怪物
to get my son back, not to become a monster
然后把别人的儿子夺走的
and take someone else's.
做个怪物
A monster?
那小王八羔子把你弟弟喉咙撕裂了
That little shit ripped your brother's throat out.
内维尔死了
Neville's dead?
不管你怎么想我 阿曼达
No matter what you think of me, Amanda,
我是这唯一经历过战争的人
I'm the only one who's seen combat here.
别出岔子 今晚我们做的是生死抉择
Make no mistake about it, tonight we face death.
杀或者被杀
It's kill or be killed.
有个问题 吉普车在院子里
One problem, Jeep's in the courtyard.
那是在穿过厨房♥后房♥子的另一头
The other end of the house through the kitchen.
好吧
Okay.
我们从窗户出去 从房♥子前径直穿过
We go out the window, straight across the front
到你开进来的院子里的拱门下面
of the house under the arch into the courtyard
然后你做你最擅长的事
the way you drove in, and then you do
能他妈开多快开多快 带我们离开这狗♥日♥的♥地方
what you do best and you get us the fuck outta here fast.
我可以
Now that I can do.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好 走
Okay go, move.
啊
Whoa!
撤退撤退撤退
Back, back, back!
这边
This way.
我们走
Let's go.
往上走还是往下走
Up or down?
除非你们随身携带精灵粉
Well, unless yous have a good supply of pixie dust,
我想被困在塔楼顶上
I think being stuck at the top
是个糟糕的情况
of a tower is a terrible idea.
往下走
Down.
你还好吗
You ok?
这他妈是什么
What the fuck?
晚餐
The dinner.
盖子下面的食物
The food under the lids.
冷冻人 操
Chilled human, fuck me.
我们是新鲜的肉
And we're fresh meat.
你还在怀疑谁是怪物吗
You still wonderin' who the monsters are?
走
Come on.
我♥操♥
Motherfucker!
我们现在干嘛
What do we do now?
一样的计划 回到吉普车上
Same plan, back to the Jeep.
那山姆怎么办
What about Sam?
我可能是个怂逼 但我他妈不是无情无义的怂逼
I might be a cunt, but I'm not a fuckin' cunt.
那为什么回到吉普车那
Then why the Jeep?
后援
Backup.
后援
Backup?
我刚把我最后一盒子弹用完
I just emptied me last fucking clip.
我更希望由你来用掉它们
I'd rather you waste them than me.
走 快走
Go, move.
操
Fuck.
快走
Go, fuck.
天啊
Jesus.
我们需要这些干什么
What do we need all that for?
这么说吧 我是一个做事认真而且有点强迫症
Let's just say I'm an enthusiast with a touch of OCD.
你闻到了么
Can you smell that?
快跑
Run!
你看起来不太好小伙子
Lookin' a bit worse for wear, lad.
这是个很长的故事 我在
This is a long shot, but I'm lookin'
找一个可能来过这里的男人
for a man who might've come through here.
穿着不错的西装 可能被撞坏了 像我一样
Fancy suit, probably a bit banged up like me.
他在壁炉边等你
He's waitin' for you by the fire,
但他一点也不像你
but he's not a bit like you.
什么
What?
品达尔先生在壁炉边等你
Mr. Pindar is waiting for you by the fire.
品达尔先生请你的
Compliments of Mr. Pindar.
我的建议 别让他等着
My advice, don't keep him waiting.
啊 瑞克
Ah, Rick.
看到你还好我就放心了
I'm relieved to see you're okay.
你当时没有意识了 我感觉等你有点无聊
You were unconscious and I got a bit bored
所以我先过来
waiting for you to wake up, so I thought I'd pop
在我回家吃晚饭之前喝一点东西
in here for a quick drink before I headed home for dinner.
你是什么东西
What are you?
你知道 这威士忌很好
You know, that's a very fine whiskey
但你没在喝
you're not drinking.
这里面有什么
What's in it?
拜托
Oh please.
如果我想杀你我不会给你下毒
If I wanted to kill you I wouldn't poison you.
会损坏肉质
Spoils the meat.
这是百年的的苏格兰威士忌
That's a 100 year-old scotch,
特别为乔治五世调的 为了庆祝
blended especially for George V to celebrate...
我本人更喜欢吉米酒
I'm more of a Jimmy man, me self.
你只是人类而已
Well, you're only human.
况且我已经戒酒了
And I don't drink anymore.
嗯
Mm.
那么 瑞克 回到你那个极度简单的问题
So, Rick, to get back to your overly simplistic question,
我 或者我应该说 我们是自然的秩序
I am, or I should say we are, the natural order.
今晚你发现了一件很少人知道的事
Tonight you stumbled upon something that few ever do.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我的自古以来就存在
My people have been around since the dawn of time.
我们在人类之前存在
We existed before man.
我们是真正的优等民族 强壮 迅捷 智慧
We are the true master race. Strong, fast, intelligent,
完美适应任何环境
perfectly adapted for any environment.
如果我们有缺点 那就是我们的生物钟
If we have a flaw, it's our biological clocks.
主啊 我永远属于您
而你 是我的
我们的女性只有短暂的受孕时间
Our females only have a brief window for conception.
该死的女人 是吧
Fuckin' women, eh?
让我走吧
Please let me go.
这个缺点 然而 才是进化中
This flaw, however, is really evolution
最公平的地方 自然对食物链顶端的掠食者的
at its most balanced. Natural population control
种群数量控制
for the top of the food chain.
我们是这个星球的真正继承人
We are the true heirs to this planet.
我们繁荣昌盛 我们建了很多你不能想象的城市
We thrived and we built cities like you couldn't imagine,
但是在一次众所周知的大灭绝事件之后
but after a rather well-known extinction level event,
当我们最虚弱的时候
when we were at our weakest,
你们人类凭空出现并且像病毒一样繁殖
your kind fell from the trees and multiplied like a virus.
忽然间你们的数量就比我们的多了
Suddenly there were more of you than there were of us,
但是数量上的缺陷 我们用智慧弥补了
but what we lacked in numbers we made up for in intellect.
所以我们把自己的存在从你们的视线
So we orchestrated our disappearance from this world
和历史中抹除
and from your history.
现在剩下的这些都变成你们神话故事里的传说
Now all that's left are fragments in your mythologies,
和狂热的阴谋论者的胡思乱想一样
along with the ravings of wild-eyed conspiracy theorists.
有趣的是 我们确实有一样相同 就是生物特性
Funnily enough, we do have one thing in common: biology.
像我们一样 你们也有边缘新皮质
Like us, you're blessed with the limbic neocortex,
另一种说法也叫爬行动物脑
otherwise known as the reptile brain
新皮质是大脑高级神经活动的基础物质,
与我们的意识,推理,语言能力息息相关
电影精选列表