以及下半辈子都不会再找你麻烦
the fuck alone for the rest of your lives.
好
Okay.
行
Okay.
听着很疯狂但不是没有理由的 兄弟
Method to me madness, buddy.
但是抢比我们需要的更多的钱
But robbin' more than we need
会让事情变得更危险
only makes things more risky.
为啥
How?
反正我们都要抢
We're robbin' the place anyway.
我们被抓了 我们进监狱 然后你儿子死了
We get caught, we're going to jail and your kid is dead.
游戏结束
Game over.
六十万和六百万有什么区别
What's the difference between 600,000 and 6 million?
只不过多背出来几个包而已
Just a couple of extra duffle bags, that's all.
风险是一样的
The risk is the same.
那我们不能被抓
So we don't get caught then.
抢什么地方
What place?
亚尔波尼亚银行
The Bank of Albernia.
你在逗我吧
You're kidding.
你的计划是打劫
Your plan is to hold up the bank where you work
你做安保工作的银行
as a security officer?
你脑子被门挤了还是怎么的
Did you hit your head or something?
他们在一里之外就能认出你
They'll recognize you a mile away.
我们不是去抢银行
We're not holdin' up the bank itself,
我们就抢银行ceo 飞利浦品达尔 和他家人
just the CEO, Philip Pindar, and his family.
挟持抢劫
A tiger kidnapping.
那是什么
A what?
意思是
It's when...
是一种无受害者的犯罪 懂么孩子
It's a victimless crime, okay kid?
我们闯进房♥子 把他的家人们当成人♥质♥
We break into the house, secure the family as hostages,
把男主人绑到银行去拿钱
bring Daddy to the bank to get the cash,
再把他带回来和他老婆
bring him back, reunite him with Mommy
还有他的宝贝小孩团聚 皆大欢喜
and the darlin' children, everyone's happy.
钱都是被投保过的 甚至银行也不用掏钱
The money's insured so even the bank aren't out of pocket.
他家人甚至不用离开客厅
The family don't even have to leave their living room.
他们可以电视剧喝饮料放松我都不在乎
They can Netflix and chill for all I care.
没有人会受伤
No one will get hurt.
最坏的情况就是他们可能会有点心理阴影
Worst case scenario, they'll have a few nightmares.
说实话 管他们呢
And frankly, fuck them.
品达尔是个精英混球
Pindar's an elitist prick.
他看不起所有人
He looks down his nose at everyone.
他家人没准也不是什么好东西
His family are probably the same.
你确实意识到是我们的儿子现在是人♥质♥
You do realize that our son was taken hostage,
而你计划通过把另一家人也变成人♥质♥
and your plan to get him back
来把他救回来
is to take another family hostage?
当你需要艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特的时候 她在哪呢
Where's Alanis Morissette when you need her, huh?
艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特是加拿大的一位摇滚明星,
她有部歌♥曲《ironic》翻译过来是讽刺,他的意思就是现在的情况很有讽刺意义
我知道这听起来不好
I know it sounds bad,
- 但这是 - 一个无受害者犯罪
- but it's... - A victimless crime.
只有一些噩梦
A few bad nightmares.
喝点吗
Drink?
你一有机会就喝是吧
Any chance you get, eh?
这就是我离开你的另一个原因
Another reason why I left you.
戒酒个屁
Sober my ass.
所以我们必须要在接下来的48小时内
So the money needs to be handed over
把钱交给他们
within the next 48 hours.
杰克在核对最后几个细节
Jack is workin' out the last few details,
但计划挺简单的
but the plan is pretty simple.
我们都有自己的分工 所以
We all have our roles, so...
所以分工是什么
So who's doing what?
你负责去核验一下目标的背景
You'll do background checks on the target.
这个人很有钱
This guy is super rich so we expect
所以我们觉得他的安保肯定是顶级的
top of the line security.
所有警报装置和监控装置
Any direct alarm or camera links
都必须在行动之前关掉
need to be shut down ahead of time.
很幸运这家人住在郊区
We're lucky this family live in the middle of nowhere
所以我们觉得警力资源肯定单薄
so we expect the police to be pretty thin on the ground,
但以防万一 我需要你监督执勤的人
but just in case, I'll need you to monitor rosters
和巡逻队的人 所有人所有动作
and patrol movements, anything and everything
可能会派上用场
that might be useful.
杰克在核对装备细节
Jack is on equipment detail.
当然了
Of course he is.
都有什么装备
What sort of equipment?
枪 防弹背心 衣服 违♥禁♥品♥
Guns, vests, clothes, restraints,
任何他觉得会让我们看着像正宗劫匪的装备
anything he thinks that will make us look more authentic.
他从哪搞得这些东西
Where's he gonna get all of that?
杰克 你在上面干嘛呢
Jack, what are you doing up there?
我们现在说的可是(无所不能的)杰克
This is Jack we're talkin' about here.
我在看我的旧漫画书呢 妈
I'm just lookin' at me old comics, Ma.
把热水壶烧上吧 好吗
Put the kettle on, will ya?
我安排内维尔当我们的潜在的观察者
I presume Neville's our fly on the wall.
他已经给这家伙开了好几年的门了
He's opened the door for this guy for years.
他对他的路线很熟
He's familiar with his routine.
如果幸运的话 他可能
With a bit of luck, he should be able
查到品达尔的行程然后
to check Pindar's schedule so he can
他就可以预估他明晚的动向了
anticipate his movements tomorrow evening.
嘿
Hey ya.
那么内维尔干完他该干的了
Okay, so Neville will have done his bit.
我们在任务中已经不需要他了
We don't need him on the mission.
那你去告诉他吧
You try tellin' him that.
山姆呢
What about Sam?
他就是一小孩
He's just a kid.
他已经不是了
He's not a kid anymore.
他是我们的交通工具
He's our wheel man.
我们需要一辆查不出背景的车
We need a clean vehicle that won't link back to us.
你让你弟弟去偷车吗
You're getting your little brother to steal cars?
他12岁时候就开始偷车了
He's been robbin' cars since he was 12.
他知道有什么风险
He knows the risks.
如果我们在路上遇到麻烦
If we get into trouble on the road,
再多的四轮漂移也不会有用的
no amount of donut spins are gonna help us.
山姆是我认识的最好的司机
Sam's the best driver I know.
让他开车载我们 帮我们救回儿子
I feel safer knowin' he was gettin' us from A to B,
我会更安心
and helpin' us get our son back.
所以你负责什么部分
So what's your role in all of this?
我是负责把品达尔带到银行
I'm the one who's gonna bring Pindar to the bank,
拿到钱 去交易现场
get the money, make the exchange,
把凯文安全带回来的人
and bring Kevin back safely.
你会觉得我会让你自己去接凯文么
Do you think I'm gonna leave that up to you?
在学校怎么样
How was school?
还不错
It was good.
我们学了二战
We learned about World War II.
啊 我们一会儿可以谈谈二战
Ah, we should talk about that later.
我可能有一些深刻见解要告诉你
I might have some insights for you.
就像你告诉我关于纽格莱奇墓的事吗
Like what you told me about Newgrange?
纽格莱奇墓,位于爱尔兰东北部的米斯郡,
是博因河河曲地区的一座通道式坟墓,被很多谜团笼罩
对
Exactly.
爸爸 是不是所有历史都和我们老师讲的不一样
Daddy, is all history different to what the teachers say?
有一些
Some of it.
那我为什么还要学呢
Why do I have to learn it, then?
因为这是人们相信的历史
Because that's what people believe.
但人类相信的历史不是真♥相♥
But it's not true.
当它需要成为真♥相♥的时候就是真♥相♥
It's as true as it needs to be.
你知道为什么的
You understand why.
为了维持秩序 为了维持权力
To maintain order, to maintain power.
正是
Exactly.
来吧 吃晚饭了
Come on, dinner time.
菲利普
Philip.
萨拉
Sarah.
你今天如何
How was your day?
很好
Satisfactory.
晚饭闻起来不错
Dinner smells good.
就只是剩菜
It's just leftovers.
电影精选列表