快他娘闭嘴吧 傻屌♥
Shut the fuck up, dickhead.
你还想告诉她你的名字和住址么
You wanna tell her your name and address as well?
你他娘也闭嘴
And you shut the fuck up, too.
逼我啊
Make me.
我没在这开玩笑 公主
I'm not jokin' around here, princess.
现在闭他妈的嘴
Now shut the fuck up!
嘿
Hey!
你的意思已经表明清楚了
You've made your point.
请让她自己呆着吧 她会闭嘴的
Please leave her alone, she'll stop talking.
亲爱的 对不对 你不会再说话的
Honey, won't you, you'll stop talking?
行
Fine.
对不起公主
Sorry princess.
我听不见你说啥
Couldn't hear you over that loud dress.
我说我闭嘴
I said I'll shut up.
乖女孩
Good girl.
傻x
Fuckin' idiot.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们拿到钱了
We have the package.
我重复一下 我们拿到钱了 很多很多
I repeat, we have the package and it is glorious!
他拿够了吗
He took the full amount?
就像他说的那样
It was just like he said, just a case
就是多了几个布袋子的事
of a couple of extra duffle bags.
放松
Relax.
每件事都在正轨上
Everything is goin' to plan.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你们什么时候到
What's your ETA?
我们会很快的
We're makin' good time.
大概 45分钟
Approximately... 45 minutes.
这一切马上就要结束了 宝贝
This is all gonna be over soon, babe.
别得意忘形了
Don't get ahead of yourself.
干得漂亮 先生 干得漂亮
Well done, sir, well done!
不超一小时 这些就全部结束了
In less than an hour, this'll all be over.
他们再回来的路上了
They're on their way back.
所以乖乖坐好
So just sit tight.
妈妈 我想去洗手间
Mommy, I need to go to the bathroom.
爸爸马上就回来了 小崽子
Daddy'll be home soon, ya little shit,
那时候你再去尿尿
then you can go for a piss.
但我现在就想去
But I need to go now.
我能带他去吗
Can I take him?
不行
No.
我们其中的人带他去
One of us will take him.
快点去
Be quick.
卡尔 我带去厕所行吧
Carl, I'll take ya to the bathroom, all right.
不用害怕 小兄弟
There's no need to be scared, buddy.
好吧 我就是一个长着大鼻子的傻小伙
Sure I'm just a silly fella with a big nose.
匹诺曹么
Pinocchio?
正是
Exactly.
那你喜欢他吗
Ya like Pinocchio?
不
No.
行 那我们走吧
Right, well come on then, let's go.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你听见什么声音了吗
Did you hear something?
站那别动
Stay there.
这是什么
What is it?
没什么
Nothin'.
没事
It's fine.
行了 进来吧
Ok, come on in.
我在外面等你
I'll be outside.
没事 孩子 我哪都不去
It's ok, kid. I'm not going anywhere.
操
Fuck!
快点他妈坐下
Sit the fuck down.
- 但是卡尔 - 我说了你坐下
- But Carl... - Sit the fuck down!
我去看看他
I'll check him.
嘿 振作一点行不行
Hey, hold it together, will ya?
内..
Nev...
匹 匹诺曹
P... Pinocchio?
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Carl!
发生什么了 卡尔怎么了
What's going on? What's happened to Carl?
坐下 我说了坐下
Sit. I said sit down.
我儿子怎么了
What's happened to my son?
坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down.
- 他在哪 - 坐下
- Where is he? - Sit.
怎么了
What?
这间屋里还有别人
There's someone else in this house.
你在说什么
What you talkin' about?
内维尔死了 卡尔不见了
Neville is dead and Carl is missing.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
你能他妈的坐下吗
Will you sit the fuck down!
嘿
Hey!
她是他妈妈
She's his mother!
萨拉 我们会找到你儿子的 我保证
Sarah, we will find your son, I promise.
如果我儿子出了什么事
If anything happens to my son,
上帝作证我不会放过你们的
it's your fault, so help me God.
给那混球打电♥话♥ 问他在哪里
Ring that prick, find out where he is.
他为什么不接电♥话♥
Why the fuck isn't he answering?
我不知道
I don't know.
好 那我们分头行动
Okay, we'll split up.
你 看着她 你 你和我一起
You, watch her, and you, you come with us
我们去找他
and we'll find him together.
她是个人♥质♥
She's a fuckin' hostage.
你记得我们为什么在这里 对不对
You remember why we're here, right?
他很害怕
He's scared.
我们需要她帮忙找到他
We need her to find him.
真他们操蛋
This is fucked.
怎么了
What's goin' on?
内维尔在哪
Where's Neville.
集中精神
Just stay focused.
萨拉 卡尔有没有什么藏身处
Sarah, does Carl have any hiding places,
他觉得很安全的地方
somewhere that he feels safe.
有时候他会在自己的衣柜里玩
He sometimes plays in his wardrobe in his bedroom.
行
Okay.
我们去看看
Let's go.
别让事情变得更复杂了
Don't make this any more complicated than it is.
拜托
Come on.
不管你信不信 我不会伤害你的
For what it's worth, I'm not gonna hurt ya.
我知道
I know.
卡尔的房♥间在走廊尽头
Carl's bedroom's at the end of the corridor.
那是洗手间吗吗
Is that the bathroom?
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
他到底死没死
Was he dead or what?
他死了
Yes, he was fucking dead.
真操蛋
This is fucked.
她又不见了
Now she's gone.
萨拉
Sarah.
你知道的 今天对我来说是个大日子
You know, tonight was meant to be a big night for me.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
要不我为什么穿得这么隆重
Why else do you think I'm all dressed up?
今天就是我本应该去见我"真爱"的日子
Tonight was the night that I was meant to meet 'the one'.
我猜现在是不行了 是吧
I guess that's not gonna happen now, is it?
拜托 你这个年纪遇不到真爱的
Come on, he's probably still out there somewhere.
不 对我来讲时机是最重要的
No, it's all about timing with me.
就必须是今天
It had to be tonight.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the hell are you?
什么 你给我打过电♥话♥吗
What? Were you ringing me?
这边信♥号♥♥不好
The signal is shite down here.
你还有多远
How far away are you?
电影精选列表