我明天搞点新鲜的
I'll try to pick up something fresh tomorrow.
卡尔 亲爱的 你去叫一下你姐姐好吗
Carl, honey, will you go get your sister, please?
我去叫她
I'll get her.
卡尔 帮你妈妈布置桌子
Carl, help your mother with the table.
爸爸
Dad.
你吓我一跳
You scared the crap out of me.
你什么时候这么容易被吓到了
Since when did you scare so easy?
今晚是我的大日子 记得吗
Tonight's a big night for me, remember?
我有一点焦虑
I'm a little anxious.
啊 我的小女孩已经成熟长大了
Ah, my little girl, all grown up.
但是明显还没成熟到可以做关于
Yeah well, not grown up enough to make my own decisions
和谁勾搭的决定
about who I hook up with apparently.
他家庭背景不错
He's from good stock, and please
请别把这件事说成是勾搭
don't refer to it as hooking up.
我们不是那种下作的人
We're better than that.
随便吧
Whatever.
你的晚饭好了
Your dinner's ready.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你必须吃 尤其是今晚
You have to eat, especially tonight.
克莱尔
Claire.
好了 马上下去
Fine, down in a minute.
你穿的是啥啊
What are you wearing?
一个性感到爆的裙子
A smokin' hot dress.
你不可以穿着它
You are not wearing that.
可我现在就穿着啊
It's on me right now.
我就是正在穿着它啊
I literally couldn't be more wearing it.
明显它不合适今晚
It's not appropriate for tonight.
你挑男孩 我挑裙子
You get to pick the boy, I get to pick the dress.
我们有客人吗
Are we expecting guests?
没有
No.
吓你一跳
Boo.
都不许动
Nobody move.
把黄油刀扔了
And drop the butter knife.
走
Move.
真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
有的 混球
Yes, it is, asshole.
没必要
There's no need.
给你
Here.
去玩你的游戏吧
Go play with your game.
奇怪的孩子
Weird kid.
出了差池 就是你的事
Anything goes wrong, it's on you.
我们搞定了
We're secure.
把吉普车开进来吧
Bring in the Jeep.
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you all right, love?
是
Yeah.
我今晚有计划的
Kind of have plans for tonight.
啊 我们也是 亲爱的
Ah, so do we, love.
没事的 克莱尔
It'll be all right, Claire.
我们会有办法的
We'll work something out.
那么 晚饭吃什么呢
So, what's for dinner?
你不会喜欢的
You wouldn't like it.
每个人听好
Everyone, listen up.
如果你们照我们说的做没有人会受伤
Nobody will get hurt if you do exactly what we say.
现在 就像你们猜测的 是一个挟持绑♥架♥
This, as you may have guessed, is a tiger kidnapping.
你的老板很可能已经为这种事的发生给你们
You've more than likely been prepped for such an event
打过预防针了 但以防万一 我解释一下
by your employer, but just in case, let me explain.
我和我的同伙
Myself and my associate here,
会带你去银行
will take you to the bank where you will make
在那你要取出来一大笔现金
a massive withdrawal of money.
我朋友会和你家人留在这里
My friends will stay and keep your family company.
如果我们没在两小时之内回来
Should we not return within two hours,
如果我没回答他们的电♥话♥
should I not answer their phone calls,
如果他们发现附近有条子或者被你们欺瞒
should they even see a hint of cops or deception,
他们不会有任何犹豫地毁了
they will not hesitate to seriously ruin
你们的夜晚
your fucking evening.
好
Fine.
我给你钱
I'll get you the money.
只要我家人安全 我会为你做任何事
I'll do whatever you want as long as my family are unharmed.
菲利普
Philip.
萨拉 我必须这样
Sarah, I have to.
你呆在这 保持冷静 一切都会好的
You stay here, stay calm, and everything will be okay.
我保证
I promise.
爸爸 别去
Daddy, don't go.
嘿 妈妈和克莱尔都需要你变得强壮
Hey, Mommy and Claire need you to be strong
然后保护他们 好吗
and to protect them, okay?
这些人只要钱
These people only want money.
我快去快回
The sooner I go, the sooner I'll be back,
然后我就可以回来给你念睡前故事了好吗
and the sooner I can read you a bedtime story, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的
All right.
那我们现在就开始吧
Let's get this over with.
爸爸
Dad.
没事的 克莱尔
It's all right, Claire.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
这些很快就会结束 所以安安静静的在这等着
This will all be over soon, so just sit quiet and wait.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我们不能都去
We can't all go.
我不记得你
I don't remember you
参与了计划这次绑♥架♥
being involved in planning this.
我不想打乱你的计划
I don't wanna mess with your plan,
但我不能坐你的车
but I can't go in your Jeep.
如果我坐奇怪的车到银行的话
If I arrive in a strange vehicle,
保安就会知道有事发生了
security will know something is up.
本来我晚上去就很奇怪了
It's already strange me arriving so late at night.
你应该开我的车
We should take my car.
是个两座车
It's a two seater.
非常棒的两座车
It's a very nice two seater.
我应该来开车
And I should drive.
你应该在窝在副驾里别露头
And you should crouch in the passenger seat.
我和你一样希望你的计划能正确实施
I want your plan to work just as much as you do.
钱是有保险的
The money's insured.
我的家人安全才是最重要的
My family are my priority.
我自己去
I'm goin' alone.
我们计划的不是这样的
That wasn't the plan.
现在是了
It is now.
别让任何人受伤
Try not to let anyone get hurt.
不用你告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
我开车回来
Dibs drive on the way back.
这太无聊了
Well this is dull.
克莱尔 安静
Quiet, Claire.
什么 我马上就要错过我人生中最重要的夜晚了
What? I have to miss one of the biggest nights of my life
就因为一些下等人对他们的救济金不满意
because a bunch of peasants aren't happy with their dole?
是什么 你的初夜
What is it, your debs?
相信我 你没有错过太多
Trust me, you're not missin' much.
让我猜一下 你的初夜
Let me guess, you spent your debs
是在某个脏酒吧里躲着醉鬼度过的吧
in some dinge hole nightclub fending off drunken jocks?
我像我的会更高端点 谢谢
I had slightly classier plans, thanks.
克莱尔
Claire.
只是聊聊天 试着破冰
Only talking, trying to break the ice.
嘿 你
Hey you.
对 就你
Yeah you.
你一直在看地板
You keep lookin' at the ground.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
你不喜欢你看到的东西吗
You don't like what ya see?
还是你太喜欢了
Or maybe ya like it a little bit too much.
你有一股便宜除臭剂的味儿 所以我猜测
Ya stink of cheap deodorant, so I'm guessing
你在你们这群里是个小孩吧
you're the baby of the bunch.
你有16岁吗
What are ya, like 16?
我22岁了
I'm 22, actually.
电影精选列表