大概30分钟
About 30 minutes.
喂
Hello?
怎么了
Well, what's goin' on?
房♥子里还有别人
We're not the only ones here.
你说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
内维尔死了
Neville is dead.
怎么死的
How?
我不知道 我们正试着弄明白
I don't know, we're trying to find out.
难道有别人和我们打一样的主意吗
Did someone else have the same idea as us?
我不知道
I don't know.
还有那个男孩 事情发生的时候
And the boy, he was with Neville, too,
他和内维尔在一起的 现在他不见了
when it happened and now he's missing.
我们想和他妈妈一起找他
We're trying to find him with his mother,
现在他妈妈也不见了
and now she's missing, too.
我尽快回去
I'll be there as fast as I can.
你们在说什么呢
What was all that about?
没事
Nothin'.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
好消息
I'm glad to hear it.
别因为车开太快而害死我们
Don't get us killed driving so fast.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
你真绅士
You're very gentle.
这个绳子伤着我了
These ties are hurting me.
对不起
Sorry.
你能把它们拿下来吗
Can you take them off?
不我不能
No, no I can't.
但我好害怕
But I'm scared.
没事 亲爱的 我保护你
Come on, love, I'm gonna protect you.
我会非常"感激"你的
I'd be very appreciative.
我保证
Promise.
不 不要
No, don't.
怪胎
Kinky.
我们应该停下 这太疯狂了
We should stop, this is crazy.
卡尔
Carl.
怎么了
What?
你拿到钱了 而且你保证过如果我好好配合
You got your money, and you promised me
我和我的家人不受到伤害
my family would be unharmed if I cooperated.
有什么事是你需要告诉我的吗
Is there something you need to tell me?
卡尔 你在吗
Carl, are you here?
发生了点事 不过还在控制之中
Somethin' happened, but it's under control.
我家人安全吗
Are my family safe?
拜托
Come on.
他们很好
They're fine.
那你的人呢
And your people?
在控制范围之内
It's under control.
我不确定内维尔会不会同意你说的话
I'm not sure Neville would agree with you.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
我必须承认 当他踏进我家门的时候
I must confess, I recognized his stench
我就闻出他散发的臭气了
as soon as he entered my home.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
你觉得你们是猎人而我是猎物
You think you are the hunters and we are the prey.
不
No.
你想错了
No, no, no.
你们是可怜的无助的软弱的 没有任何防备的猎物
You are the poor, weak, soft, defenseless prey
我们是猎人 在金字塔的顶端
and we are the hunters, the top of the pyramid,
在食物链的顶端
the top of the food chain.
卧♥槽♥ 你是什么东西
What the fuck?
走吧 我们离开这
Come on, let's get out of here.
我们不能离开他
We can't leave him.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
他是我们的兄弟
He's all of our brother.
但是我们不知道
This is a unit we don't know
我们在面临些什么
what we're up against, okay?
所以我必须在神秘人杀到我们头上之前离开
So we have to go before whoever done this does it to us.
我们要找到萨拉和那个男孩
We need to find Sarah and the boy.
我们要保护他们然后把这一切弄好
We need to protect them and make this right.
我们要活下去 走吧
We need to survive, come on.
好样的 别停
Yeah, yeah, keep going.
真棒
Yeah.
别停
Keep going.
小狐狸 你也到了吗
You done too, Foxy?
来吧
Come on.
来
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
请停下
Stop, please.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我们一直在找你和卡尔
We've been looking for you and Carl.
我在这 卡尔在那
Well I'm here, and he's there.
你还好吗孩子
You okay, kid?
啊
Oy!
我们快走 走
Let's go, go!
停
Stop!
什么东西
The fuck?
哎呀
Oops.
我刚才有点迷失了
Lost myself in the moment.
小狐狸 太过了吗
Too much, Foxy?
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
我就喜欢热腾腾的肉
I just love creamy hot meat.
我们需要离开这里
We need to get out of here.
你不能走那边
You can't go that way.
克莱尔是某种怪物
Claire's some sort of monster.
你觉得呢
Ya think?
操 门锁上了
Fuck, it's locked.
进来
In here.
你在干嘛
What are you doin'?
你觉得带这个还有意义么
Do you think these matter anymore?
是啊 去他妈的
Yeah, fuck it.
戴着它我都没法呼吸了
Couldn't breathe in the fuckin' thing anyway.
你的面具呢
Where's your Kevlar?
那个怪物把它扯掉了
The freak ripped it off me.
他们看起来和普通人一样
They look so normal.
我收回我说的话
I take that back.
他们是什么 吸血鬼吗
What are they, vampires?
啊 太好了 他们是他妈的蜥蜴人
Ah, great, they're fuckin' lizard people.
你在开玩笑对吗
You're jokin', right?
现在这个玩笑开在我们整个种族上了
And the joke's on us. And our whole fuckin' species.
我就知道光明会那些玩意是真的
I knew those Illuminati fucks were real.
真♥他♥妈♥一团糟
Oh, this is fucked up.
蜥蜴妈妈 即便没有头发 也很
Still though, mommy lizard, even without the hair...
我们应该离开这里
We need to get out of here.
瑞克呢
What about Rick?
给他打电♥话♥告诉他别回来
Ring him and tell him not to come back.
快点接吧
Please answer.
操
Fuck.
希望蜥蜴爸爸还在配合演戏
Hopefully daddy lizard is still playing along.
我们需要警告他
We need to warn him.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call the police.
不
No.
我不在意蹲监狱了
I don't care about goin' to jail.
我怀疑当地的警猪不把我们说的话当回事
I doubt the local pigs are gonna take us seriously anyway.
喂 你好警卫 我们现在被
Ah, hello guard, yeah, we're being chased
一些该死的爬行动物追杀
by a bunch of fuckin' reptilians.
您能过来查看一下情况么
You wouldn't come down and have a word, would ya?
上次我和瑞克聊天的时候
The last time I was talking to Rick,
他说他还有三十分钟的路
he said he'd be 30 minutes.
那么他二十分钟之内就会到
Which means he should be here in the next 20.
好 那我们就守在这里等他来
Okay, so we sit here and wait it out.
或者我们拿着吉普车和他在路上汇合
Or we take the Jeep and meet him on the road.
电影精选列表