Audra:小姐!
Audra: Missy!
101.
101.
加油,奥德拉!
Come on, Audra!
Audra:小姐吗?小姐!
Audra: Missy? Missy!
小姐!醒醒吧!
Missy! Wake up!
小姐!醒醒吧!小姐!
Missy! Wake up! Missy!
来吧。我们得走了。
Come on. We gotta go.
小姐。
Missy.
小姐!
Missy!
199年,200年。
199, 200.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
201.
201.
200年,…他妈的!
200 and... fuck!
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
他妈的!他妈的我!
Fuck! Fuck me!
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
为什么有山羊?
Why are there goats?
嘘!走开,山羊!
Shoo! Go away, goat!
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
里斯:哦。
Reese: Oh.
狗屎!
Shit!
我的手♥机♥怎么会在这里?
Why is my phone in here?
里斯:不!
Reese: No!
拜托!
Please!
你是谁?
Who are you?
奥德拉:你是谁?
Audra: Who are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不在乎!
I don't care!
女:我真不敢相信会发生这种事。任何一种。
Woman: I can't believe this happened. Any of it.
你能相信他的胆量吗?
Can you believe the fucking nerve of him?
我真的不能。
I really can't.
我知道。只有特别混♥蛋♥才会提出离婚
I know. It takes a special kind of asshole to ask for a divorce
在你♥爸♥爸刚刚去世的医院里。
at the hospital where your dad just fucking died.
他在你♥爸♥死后就提出离婚,你知道…
He really asked for the divorce right after your dad, you know...
说实话,那是在他们撤资之后
I mean, honestly, it was after they pulled the plug
严格来说是死了,但他一点都不冷。
so technically dead, but he wasn't even cold.
跟奥德拉谈过了吗?
Spoken to Audra yet?
不。
No.
我觉得她还不知道。我一直想要得到的
I don't even think she knows yet. I've been trying to get
——整晚都抱着她。-布雷特有没有给你…
a hold of her all night. - Did Brett give you any...
我不知道,暗示?
I don't know, indication?
你是说除了他上过的那些婊♥子♥
Uh, oh, you mean besides the fucking tramps he's been nailing
在高尔夫球场?-真是一坨屎。
at the golf course? - What a piece of shit.
是的。你至少不能让他拿走你的钱吧?
Yeah. Can you at least keep him from your money?
不。我们没有婚前协议而且…
No. We don't have a prenup and...
爸爸值一大笔钱。他可能认为他只是…
Daddy's worth a fortune. He probably thinks he's just going to...
他要把一半的钱兑现。
He's going to cash in on half.
那个混♥蛋♥!
That fucking bastard!
我从来都不喜欢他。
I've never liked him.
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
上帝保佑爸爸的灵魂。我是说,他花光了所有的钱
God bless daddy's soul. I mean, he spent all of his money
在高尔夫球场上的流浪汉。
on tramps at the golf course.
除非我死,否则我不会再看到它被那样花掉。
Over my dead body will I watch it get spent that way again.
你真的要去塔普家吗?现在?
You're really going over to the tupp house? Now?
是的,我在这里。我得走了。
Yeah, I'm here. I gotta go.
坚强点,海莉。
Be strong, Haley.
我真该杀了他。
I should literally kill him.
我应该把他剁成406块,
I should chop him up into 406 pieces,
把他打起来,让他鞠躬,然后把他送给他妈。
box him, bow him and bestow him to his fucking mother.
深呼吸,海莉。简单呼吸就好。
Just breathe, Haley. Just breathe.
不要在接缝处崩溃。不是现在。
Do not fall apart at the seams. Not now.
他妈的!
Fuck!
天他妈的!捡起来!
Holy fuck! Pick up!
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
Audra吗?
Audra?
奥德拉:嘿,我是奥德拉。
Audra: Hey, this is Audra.
我不经常查看信息,但会留言。再见。
I don't check messages regularly, but leave a message. Bye.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
奥德拉:嘿,我是奥德拉。
Audra: Hey, this is Audra.
我不经常查看信息,但会留言。再见。
I don't check messages regularly, but leave a message. Bye.
他妈的!
Fuck!
Audra吗?
Audra?
海莉:去你♥妈♥的♥!
Haley: Fuck you!
布雷特?-你这个婊♥子♥!
Brett? - You bitch!
我杀了你♥爸♥,贱♥人♥。
Brett: I killed your dad, bitch.
布雷特:死!
Brett: Die!
死的!死的!去死吧!
Die! Die! Just fucking die!
就死。
Just die.
Audra吗?
Audra?
哈利?
Haley?
这是你的混♥蛋♥丈夫吗?
Is this your piece of shit husband?
是的,它是。
Yes, it is.
我从来都不喜欢他。
I never liked him.
嗯,我做到了。
Well, I did.
你没戴结婚戒指。
You're not wearing your wedding ring.
是啊,他杀了爸爸。
Yeah, well, he killed daddy.
好的。好吧!
Okay. Okay!
嘿,他会死的!
Hey, he's going to fucking die!
奥德拉,他会死的。
Audra, he's going to fucking die.
是的。
Yeah.
是啊,那就让他安静地失血而死吧。
Yeah, so, let him bleed out in peace.
他杀了爸爸,你却想让他安静地流血而死?
He killed daddy and you want him to bleed out in peace?
真的吗?
Really?
那流血致死呢?
How about bleed out in pieces?
是啊!血流成河,混♥蛋♥!
Yeah! Bleed out in pieces, asshole!
你婊♥子♥!
You bitch!
哈雷。
Haley.
哈雷。
Haley.
哈雷。
Haley.
奥德拉:你真是个婊♥子♥。
Audra: You're such a bitch.
海莉醒来后可不会高兴的。
Haley is not going to be a happy camper when she wakes up.
没有。她会非常生气的。
Nope. She'll be super pissed.
我们失去了所有的山羊。-不是所有的山羊。
We lost all the goats. - Not all the goats.
可爱的那个。-可爱吗?它们超级可怕。
The cute one. - Cute? They're super scary.
你在开玩笑吗?他们看起来像邪恶的魔鬼猴子
Are you kidding me? They look like evil devil monkeys
那双死气沉沉的黑眼睛。
with these black dead eyes.
我觉得它们很可爱。
I think they're pretty cute.
我打赌奥德拉一定吓坏了。
I bet Audra was so freaked out.
你经常想起你的前任。
You think about your ex a lot.
真希望我能看到她看到山羊时的表情。
I just wish I could've seen the look on her face whenever she saw the goat.
是的。是的,我们把她抓得很好。
Yeah. Yeah, we got her pretty good.
是的。-我们去找可爱的山羊吧。
Yeah. - Let's go find the cute goat.
嘿,魔鬼猴子们。
Hey, devil monkeys.
嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey.
秋天:太阳快升起来了。
Autumn: The sun is almost up.
我希望我们能尽快找到他。
I hope we find him soon.
德文:他来了。
Devon: There he is.
狗屎!
Shit!
他走了。-他是可爱的那个。
He's gone. - He was the cute one.
Autumn:我们现在永远也抓不到他了。
Autumn: We'll never get him now.
德文:对不起。
Devon: I'm sorry.
但我知道
But I do know
如何让你感觉更好。——什么?
how to make you feel better. - What?
快速裸泳。-想得美。
A quick skinny dip. - Nice try.
我想我今天已经够裸了。
I think I've been naked enough for one day.
严格来说,这是新的一天。
Technically, it's a new day.
有本事就来抓我!
Catch me if you can!
你是想攻击我吗?
Whoa, are you trying to attack me?
——宝贝。-是吗,宝贝?
Babe. - Yeah, babe?