嗯,是的,差不多。
Uh, yeah, pretty much.
好吧,即便如此,
Okay, even still,
我不能接受她买♥♥了塔普的房♥子。
I can't just abide by the fact that she bought the tupp house.
好吧?这不能容忍♥。
Okay? That can't stand.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为我毕竟是个笨蛋。
Because I'm a tupp after all.
你不是塔普。
You are not a tupp.
我的三表哥嫁给了…-从没和特普结婚。
My third cousin married into... - Never married a tupp.
你根本不是什么特普。
You are no kind of tupp.
该死,小姐。我…她一定会后悔回来的。
Damn it, missy. I... She has to regret coming back here.
不,她不喜欢。
No, she doesn't.
我们将会看到。
We'll see.
我们什么也看不到。再说了,你管这个干嘛?
We'll see nothing. Besides, why do you even care?
反正你现在有个漂亮的新女友了。
You have a pretty new girlfriend now, anyway.
嘿,宝贝。-嘿,宝贝。
Autumn: Hey, baby. - Hey, babe.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
头晕了!
Giddy up!
哇。
Whoa.
谈话进行得怎么样?哦,我的天啊!
Reese: How did the talk go? - Autumn: Oh, my god!
不出所料。-那么,可怕吗?
As expected. - So, terribly?
差不多。
Pretty much.
最坏的情况是什么?
What's the worst that could happen?
是啊,继续说。
Yeah, keep saying that.
来吧。
Come on.
里斯:至少你有了新的最爱的啤酒。
Reese: At least you have a new favorite beer.
米西:是啊,至少还有这个。
Missy: Yeah, well, at least there's that.
里斯:猎枪!
Reese: Shotgun!
这些人是怎么回事,他们看不起我的孩子?
What's with these homies who be dissin' my boy?
他们知道吗?
Do they know?
我被消极情绪和噪音激怒了
I'm aggravated with the negativity and the noise
他们告诉我"找个有钱人"
they tell me "find a wealthy man"
但他们似乎不太高兴
but they don't seem too happy
我不敢为一个男孩冒险。
I was afraid to put myself on the line for a boy...
很神奇的。
Amazing.
哦,男孩。哦,男孩。
Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
这就够了。
And that's enough from you.
关键。
Key.
其他人可以等等。
The rest of you can wait.
和你……
And you...
我忘了你。
I forgot about you.
我该拿你怎么办?
What do I do with you?
我想是嗑药的地方吧。
A place to do acid, I suppose.
或者把你撕成碎片,放进热水浴缸里。
Or tear you down and put in a hot tub.
宾果。
Bingo.
宾果。
Bingo.
你们都是我的。
And you are all mine.
我应该给爸爸打电♥话♥。
I should call daddy.
康威尔:你好。这里是康韦尔的语♥音♥信箱。
Conwell: Hello. You've reached conwell's voicemail.
请留言。
Please leave a message.
除非你们这些孩子中有人需要钱。
Unless it's one of you kids who needs money.
那样的话,打电♥话♥给你妈妈。
In that case, call your mother.
她喜欢在你们不需要钱的时候偶尔听听你们的意见。
She likes to hear from you guys once in a while when you don't need money.
以后也要给爷爷打电♥话♥。
And aften/vards, call gramps too.
总之,我刚到,这里太棒了。
Anyways, I just arrived, and it's amazing.
我对你感激不尽。
I can never thank you enough.
真不敢相信他们让我们留着所有的家具。
I can't believe they let us keep all the furniture.
我待会儿要请姑娘们过来,明天见。
I'm having the girls over later, so I'll see you tomorrow.
爱你。
Love you.
今天是美好的一天。
Today is a great day.
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
我已经毁了这个地方。
I'm wrecking this place already.
在那里。
There.
像新的一样好。
Good as new.
哦,太舒服了。
Oh, it's so comfortable.
我从来不想起床。啊。
I never want to get up. Ugh.
他妈的我。
Fuck me.
美丽。
Beautiful.
嗯。
Hmm.
我要去后备箱拿行李。
I need to get my bags from the trunk.
然后洗个澡。
And take a shower.
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
我看不出住在这里的人怎么会发疯。
I don't see how anyone could go crazy living here.
也许在玩具屋。
Maybe in the Dollhouse.
圣诞自动扶梯。
Escalator for Christmas.
我有一个码头
I have a dock
我有一个码头
I have a dock
这是海洋。
And here's the ocean.
到处都是长着尖牙的大鱼。讨厌的东西!
Full of big fish with sharp teeth. Yuck!
这门怎么还锁着?
Why is this door even locked?
嘿,Audra !
Hey, Audra!
——瑞茜?-是米西。
Reese? - It's missy.
惊喜!
Surprise!
惊喜!
Surprise!
去你♥妈♥的♥,伙计们。
Fuck you, guys.
再说一遍。惊喜!
Say it again. Surprise!
我要杀了你-乔迁快乐。
I'm going to kill you. - Happy housewarming.
谢谢。
Thanks.
伙计,奥德拉,你真的要
Dude, Audra, were you really going to
用那块石头砸我脑袋?
bash my brains out with that rock?
是啊,我觉得你也活该。
Yeah, and I think you would have deserved it, too.
不同意。
Disagree.
来吧,伙计们。往上走。
Come on, guys. Up you go.
米西:我们很有趣。
Missy: We're so much fun.
奥德拉:是的,很多。非常有趣。
Audra: Yeah, tons. Tons of fun.
你从哪弄来的?
And where did you get this thing?
不要问。
Don't ask.
里面越来越热了。
It's getting hot in there.
这里越来越热了
It's getting hot in here
所以脱掉你所有的衣服
So take off all your clothes
我越来越热了
I am getting so hot
我想把衣服脱了
I wanna take my clothes off
等你把剩下的衣服脱了,
when the rest of your clothes come off,
帮我拿这些袋子。
help me with these bags.
我想早餐完了。
Oh, I think breakfast is shot.
幸运的是,我先把酒带了进来。
Well, luckily, I brought the wine in first.
这才是我的姑娘。
That's my girl.
是啊,虽然她是大学毕业生,
Yeah, even though she's a big college grad,
她的首要任务没有改变。
her priorities remain intact.
事实上,你拿着袋子。
Actually, you take the bag.
我去拿箱子。-好吧。
I'm going to go get the suitcases. - All right.
我还是分不清这房♥子是诡异还是古雅。
I still can't tell if this house is creepy or quaint.
这是科德角。
It's Cape Cod.
每个地方都既诡异又古怪。
Every place is both creepy and quaint.
这是它的魅力之一。
It's like, part of its charm.
我想这就是朝圣者留在这里的原因。
I guess that's why the pilgrims stayed here.
对,或者是没油了。
Yeah, or they ran out of gas.
或者他们撞到了石头。也许两者兼而有之。
Or they hit a rock. Maybe both.
就像这样。
Something like that.
——操!-我的天啊。
Fuck! - Oh, my gosh.
那是什么?-我的酒。
What was that? - My wine.
你刚才说“天哪”?
Did you just say "gosh"?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我们会处理的。
We'll handle this.
你确定吗?-是的,没事。
Audra: Are you sure? - Yeah, it's fine.
好的。我去把包放好,洗个澡。
Okay. I'm gonna go put my bags away and take a shower.
听起来不错。-真高兴你们来了。
Sounds good. - I'm really glad you guys are here.
我爱你。-我爱你。
I love you. - I love you.
也许比古怪更令人毛骨悚然。
Maybe slightly more creepy than quaint.
略。
Slightly.
尤其是在这个房♥子里。
Especially in this house.