完美的。
Perfect.
里斯:我得告诉你,过夜的想法
Reese: I have to tell you, the idea of spending the night
在塔普的房♥子里让我毛骨悚然。
in the tupp house creeps me out.
我得告诉你一件事。——什么?
I have to tell you something. - What?
好吧,我前几天去了动物园。
Okay, so I went to the zoo the other day.
是吗?
Yeah?
那里只有一只狗,是一只西施犬。
And there was only one dog, and it was a shih tzu.
我的天啊。这是愚蠢的。
Oh, my god. That's stupid.
我知道。很俗气,对吧?
I know. It's cheesy, right?
Audra:干酪?明白了吗?
Audra: Cheesy? Get it?
明白了吗?
Get it?
我知道,我们是喜剧演员。
I know, we're comedians.
里斯:小姐!快下来!电影开始了!
Reese: Missy! Get down here! The movie's starting!
好吧!等一下!
All right! Just a minute!
这是我一整天想做的事。
This is all I wanted to do all day.
阿们。
Amen to that.
虽然这部电影可能会让我做噩梦。
Although this movie is probably going to give me nightmares.
嗯。这是值得的。
Mmm. It'll be worth it.
如果你这么说的话。
If you say so.
里斯:下来!电影开始了!
Reese: Get down here! The movie is starting!
米西:我来了!
Missy: I'm coming!
不是说我想看电影。
Not that I want to watch the movie.
我以后可能得和你一起爬上♥床♥了。
I might have to crawl into bed with you later.
里斯:小姐!
Reese: Missy!
米西:我来了!
Missy: I'm coming!
哦,男人。又是这部电影?
Oh, man. This movie again?
我讨厌恐怖电影。
I hate scary movies.
拜托,小姐,别像个娘们一样。
Come on, missy, don't be such a pussy.
我很抱歉我不喜欢愚蠢的恐怖电影
I'm sorry that I don't like stupid horror movies
傻妞们光着身子跑来跑去,被电锯追着跑。
with stupid naked chicks running around, getting chased by chainsaws or whatever.
有些人喜欢它们。
Some people love them.
那我想这就是为什么他们还在做。
Then I guess that's why they still make them.
Audra:嗯。-我喜欢他们
Audra: Mm-hmm. - I like them
尽管他们让我毛骨悚然。
even though they give me the willies.
大便。真希望有人能给我来杯威利。
Shit. I wish someone was here to give me the Willy.
但这是女生之夜。
But it's a girls' night.
倒一杯酒,然后坐下。
Just pour a glass and sit down.
早料到了,亲爱的。
Way ahead of you, dear.
别洒到地上了,好吗?
Try not to spill any on the floor, huh?
那不是我的错。
That was not my fault.
总是搞得一团糟。
Always making a mess.
好吧,我要去睡觉了。
All right, well, I'm going to bed.
明天是喝酒的大日子。
Um, big day of drinking tomorrow.
——嘘。-没什么。
Boo. - Boo nothing.
我爱你们,很高兴你们回来了,奥德拉。
I love you guys and I'm really glad you're home, Audra.
爱你,宝贝。
Love you, babe.
里斯:别往衣柜里看!
Reese: Don't look in the closet!
米西:别把自己点着了!
Missy: Don't light yourself on fire!
里斯:不敢保证!
Reese: No promises!
这里很冷。
It's chilly in here.
视野真的很好。
Really has a nice view.
可惜这里闹鬼。
Too bad it's haunted.
不要往衣柜里看。
Don't look in the closet.
你只会鼓励……
You'll just encourage...
W……无论什么。
W... whatever.
不要这样做。
Don't do it.
他妈的。
Fuck.
米西:当然了,塔普房♥子后面的树林很吓人。
Missy: Of course the woods behind the tupp house are terrifying.
闭上眼睛,做个好梦。
Just close your eyes and have sweet dreams.
神圣的基♥督♥!
Holy Christ!
哇。
Wow.
有重要人物吗?——没有。
Anyone important? - No.
你的奶酪吃完了吗?
Are you done with the cheese?
是的,我想我已经受够了。
Yeah, I think I've had enough.
我也要这把刀。
I'll take the knife, too.
继续工作。
Carry on.
我想我也会去的。
I think I'll hit it, too.
宝贝,真的吗?
Babe, really?
我累坏了,我想今晚已经够兴奋的了。
I'm beat and I think I've had enough excitement for one night.
你确定吗?我们马上就要讲到精彩的部分了。
Are you sure? We're about to get to the good part.
是啊,如果再让我看到好的部分,我今晚就睡不着了。
Yeah, if I see any more good parts, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.
好的。我也要去睡觉了。
Okay. I'll go to bed soon too.
不,你不会。
No, you won't.
的夜晚。睡个好觉。
Night. Sleep tight.
别让臭虫…-别说臭虫。
Don't let the bed bugs... - Don't say bedbugs.
最好别有臭虫在里面。
There better not be any bedbugs in there.
没有虫子。
Uh, no bugs.
好。
Good.
老鼠吃了它们。
The rats ate them.
我将死去。我真的会死的。
I'll die. I'll iiterallyjust die.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
里斯:我希望所有东西都锁上了。
Reese: I hope everything is locked.
没有老鼠,没有虫子。
No rats, no bugs.
至少我不用睡在楼上了。
At least I don't have to sleep upstairs.
和魔法。
And magic.
这里越来越热了
It's getting hot in here
所以脱掉你所有的衣服
so take off all your clothes
不管有没有闹鬼,至少炉火让这里很舒适。
Haunted or not, at least the fire makes it cozy.
只是个普通的不闹鬼的斗篷屋。
Just a normal unhaunted cape house.
在树后面,爷爷很兴奋,
Johnny on TV: From behind the tree, and grandpa got all excited,
他对我挥舞着拳头说:“孩子,你会下地狱的!”
and he shook his fist at me and said, "boy, you'll be damned to hell!"
还记得吗?就在那里。
Remember that? Right over there.
天啊,你以前在这里真的很害怕。
Boy, you used to really be scared here.
芭芭拉:约翰尼!
Barbra on TV: Johnny!
约翰尼:嘿,你还在害怕!
Johnny: Hey, you're still afraid!
芭芭拉:快住手!我是认真的!
Barbra: Stop it, now! I mean it!
约翰尼:我来接你,芭芭拉!
Johnny: I'm coming to get you, Barbra!
芭芭拉:别说了!你是无知!
Barbra: Stop it! You're ignorant!
约翰尼:他们来抓你了,芭芭拉!
Johnny: They're coming for you, Barbra!
芭芭拉:别说了!你表现得像个孩子!
Barbra: Stop it! You're acting like a child!
约翰尼:他们来抓你了!
Johnny: They're coming for you!
约翰尼:看,他们中的一个来了!
Johnny: Look, there comes one of them now!
你,你属于地上!
You, you belong on the ground!
现在躺在地上!
Now stay on the ground!
——基♥督♥!他妈的!-嗨。
Christ! Fuck! - Hey.
你没事吧?——是的。是的,我很好。
Are you okay? - Yes. Yes, I'm fine.
你确定你没事吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
奥德拉:是的,只是风。
Audra: Yes, it's just the wind.
回床上去。
Go back to bed.
晚安。-晚安。
Reese: Good night. - Good night.
里斯:请把门锁上。
Reese: Please lock the doors.
敬你,奶奶。
Here's to you, grammy.
哇!
Whoo!
这招见效很快。
That worked fast.
喂?
Hello?
嘿,别这样。
Hey, stop that.
睡不着吗?
Couldn't sleep?
不,你的狗把我吵醒了。它舔我的脚。
No, your fucking dog woke me up. It licked my feet.
我没有狗。
I don't have a dog.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说,我没养狗。
I mean, I don't have a dog.
你整晚都在这里。你看到一只狗了吗?
You've been here all night. Did you see a dog?
我不知道。这是一个大房♥子。
I don't know. It's a big house.
那只哈巴狗?
That pug thing?
——通过?-是的,伍基人。
Wookie? - Yeah, wookie.
那是我爸爸的狗。
That's my dad's dog.
他挺可爱的,但我不会让他进来的。
He's sort of cute but I wouldn't let him in here.
想想那些地毯。
Think of the carpets.
你在耍我吗?
Are you fucking with me?