不,我不是。
No, I'm not.
奥德拉,如果你没养狗…
Audra, if you don't have a dog...
然后有东西舔了舔我的脚。
Then something licked my feet.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
看到了吗?没有狗。
See? No dog.
和你想的相反,这并没有让我感觉好一点。
Contrary to what you may think, that doesn't make me feel any better.
Audra。
Audra.
里斯:我真的不喜欢这样。
Reese: I really don't like this.
里斯:这些刀很锋利,对吧?
Reese: These knives are sharp, right?
这里没有狗。
No dog over here.
有东西舔我的脚。
Something licked my feet.
这里没有狗。
And no dog over here.
我再说一遍。有东西舔我的脚。
I repeat. Something licked my feet.
嗯。也许……
Hmm. Maybe...
这是一个大的,可怕的…
It was a big, scary...
不要说老鼠。
Do not say rat.
下来。-不是有首关于猴子的歌♥吗
Get down. - Isn't there a song about monkeys
拿着屠刀在床上跳?
jumping on the bed with butcher knives?
你的童年很奇怪。
You had a strange childhood.
来吧。
Come on.
三只小猴子
Three little monkeys
在床上跳
jumping on the bed
不是用刀。
not with knives.
怎么了?你们在做什么?
What's wrong? What are you guys doing?
她在床上跳。
She was jumping on the bed.
她觉得有只狗在她睡觉时舔她的脚。
And she thinks a dog was licking her feet in her sleep.
也没有狗。
And there's no dog.
好吧,谢谢你过来。
Okay, well, thanks for stopping by.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我们不能搜查她的房♥间吗?
Can't we search her room?
Audra:没有。让这个可怜的女孩睡吧。来吧。
Audra: No. Let the poor girl sleep. Come on.
很好。
Fine.
并不是说我睡得多。
Not that I'm getting much sleep.
有东西舔了我的脚。
Something did lick my feet.
也许这只是一场噩梦。
Maybe it was just a bad dream.
也许这是个好梦,对吧?舌头有多长?
Or maybe it was a good dream, huh? How long was the tongue?
我要报♥警♥了。
I'm calling the cops.
真的吗?
Really?
你要怎么跟他们说?
What are you gonna tell them?
我没有狗。他们会嘲笑你的。
I don't have a dog. They're gonna laugh at you.
只要他们带着枪,他们就可以笑。
As long as they bring guns, they can laugh.
我要嘲笑你。
I'm gonna laugh at you.
里斯:不在这里!
Reese: It's not here!
没有什么?
What's not there?
想象中的狗?
The imaginary dog?
你为什么不“想象”?
Why don't you Google "imaginary"?
你为什么不叫"狗"呢?
Hell, why don't you Google "dog"?
里斯:不,是我的手♥机♥。
Reese: No, my phone.
我的手♥机♥不见了。
My phone is gone.
你的手♥机♥没丢。
Your phone is not gone.
哪儿都没有。-你的手♥机♥不在。
It's nowhere. - Your phone is not nowhere.
叫它。-这是在挑衅吗?
Call it. - Is that a dare?
就叫它吧。
Just call it.
Audra:好的。我叫它。但当我们找到它时
Audra: Okay. I'll call it. But when we find it,
你得答应我你会"想象中的狗"
you have to promise me you'll Google "imaginary dog".
交易。
Deal.
电视上的男人:你住在这里吗?
Man on TV: Do you live here?
有趣。
Funny.
里斯:什么?
Reese: What?
奥德拉:我发誓我把手♥机♥放在包里了。
Audra: I could've sworn I put my phone in my purse.
看到了吗?
See?
看到什么?我会找到的。
See what? I'll find it.
他们拿走了我们的手♥机♥。
They took our phones.
奥德拉:怎么带走的?谁?什么时候?在哪里?为什么?
Audra: Like, took them how? Who? When? Where? Why?
我不知道。也许在楼上或者之前。
I don't know. Maybe upstairs or before.
就连狗也不接电♥话♥,里斯。
Even dogs don't take phones, Reese.
你说得对,奥德拉。狗不拿手♥机♥。
You're right, Audra. Dogs don't take phones.
里斯:我真的不喜欢这个地方。
Reese: I really don't like this place.
奥德拉:他妈的什么?
Audra: What the fuck?
里斯:哦,天哪!
Reese: Oh, my god!
你有没有可能有只狗被你忘了?
Any chance you do have a dog that you forgot about?
我是说,我希望如此,但那不是爪印。
I mean, I hope so, but those aren't paw prints.
里斯:是什么?
Reese: What are they?
蹄印?
Hoof prints?
像魔鬼一样?
Like the devil?
魔鬼肯定有比这更好的事要做。我的意思是……
The devil's got to have better things to do than this. I mean...
战争之类的。
Wars and shit.
里斯:我不知道。我是说,如果不是爪印的话
Reese: I don't know. I mean, if they're not paw prints
或者魔鬼的蹄印,是什么?
or devil hoof prints, what are they?
只有一个好办法能查出来。
There's only one good goddamn way to find out.
我就知道你会这么说。
I knew you'd say that.
里斯:哎呀!
Reese: Ouch!
里斯:山羊吗?你养山羊?
Reese: Goats? You have goats?
不。显然有人在耍我们。
No. Obviously someone's fucking with us.
山羊,笨蛋。
Goat fuckers.
他还挺可爱的,对吧?
He's kind of cute, though, right?
是的,对的。你为什么不让他舔你的脚?
Yeah, right. Why don't you have him lick your feet?
里斯:扶我起来。
Reese: Help me up.
往上走。
Up we go.
我可爱的女儿也到此为止了。
So much for my cute undennear.
里斯:愚蠢的山羊。
Reese: Stupid goat.
Audra !
Audra!
我不会靠近那只山羊的。把门打开就行。
Reese: I'm not going near that goat. - Audra: Just open the door for it.
他已经舔过你的脚了。
He already licked your feet.
里斯:你才是那个拿刀的人。
Reese: You're the one with a knife.
所以你想让我杀了那只山羊?
So you want me to kill the goat?
Audra:狗屎!噢!
Audra: Shit! Ow!
里斯:帮帮我!扶我起来!不要离开我!
Reese: Help me! Help me up! Don't leave me!
Audra:瑞茜!瑞茜!瑞茜!
Audra: Reese! Reese! Reese!
来吧!来吧!我的天啊!
Come on! Come on! Oh, my god!
里斯:Audra !
Reese: Audra!
我的天啊。我们该怎么办?小心!
Oh, my god. What are we gonna do? Careful!
瑞茜!
Reese!
但我们得赶紧跑。
But we have to just run.
小姐!那米西呢?
Missy! What about missy?
我们不能丢下她-我们他妈的该怎么办?
We can't leave her. - What the fuck are we gonna do?
我的钥匙!我的钥匙在钱包里。-你不能进去。
My keys! My keys are in my purse. - You can't go in there.
等一等。
Hold on.
Missy!- Missy!
- Audra: Missy! - Reese: Missy!
小姐!
Missy!
她不可能还在睡觉。
She can't still be sleeping.
也许……也许她藏起来了。
Maybe... maybe she's hiding.
是他吗?-我想是的。还有谁?
Oh, is that him? - Reese: I think so. Who else?
我不知道。可能不止一个。
I don't know. There could be more than one.
米西:帮帮我!
Missy: Help me!
我要进去了。——不!
I'm going in. - No!
是的,我要进去找小姐。-别离开我。
Yes, I'm going in to get missy. - Don't leave me.
我要进去拿米西和钥匙。
I'm gonna in and get missy and our keys.
请不要离开我。——倾听。
Reese: Please don't leave me. - Listen.
数到180。——什么?
Count to 180. - What?
三分钟。我会很快的。
Three minutes. I'll be fast.
如果你数完我还没回来,你就跑。
If I'm not back by the time you get done counting, then run.
跑到街中间不要因为任何人或任何事停下来,好吗?
Run down the middle of the street and don't stop for anyone or anything, okay?
请不要走。
Please don't go.
我得走了。
I have to go.
他现在走了。
He's gone now.
请不要走。
Please don't go.
Audra !
Audra!
你可以做到的。
You can do this.
里斯:请快点。
Reese: Please be fast.