康韦尔!
Tan dy: Conwell!
康韦尔:我保证。
Conwell: Say I promise.
康韦尔!
Tan dy: Conwell!
停!
Stop!
你在外面一点都不害怕吗?
You're not scared out here, like, at all?
坦迪:我一直喜欢……
Tandy: I always liked...
我喜欢它们的味道。
I liked the way they smell.
康韦尔:对,帐篷很棒。
Conwell: Yeah, tents are great.
我最喜欢的。我很喜欢。
My favorite. I love it.
我以前也带女儿们去露营。
I used to take my daughters camping too.
Tandy:停!
Tandy: Stop!
它大吗?
Is it big?
你会答应吗?
Are you going to say yes?
坦迪:|'||如果是大的就说好。
Tandy: |'|| say yes if it's big.
康韦尔:如果你不答应的话,我可能得让你等一等。
Conwell: I may have to make you wait if you don't promise to say yes.
谭迪:我不想等!
Tan dy: I don't want to wait!
康韦尔:哦,得了吧。
Conwell: Oh, come on.
我保证。
Say I promise.
来吧。
Come on.
如果你答应我,我就给你看。
I'll show you if you promise to say yes.
我答应你,前提是你答应做大手术。
I promise to say yes if you promise it's big.
如果是大的,大的,我就答应。
If it's big, like big big, then I'll say yes.
康威尔:准备好了吗?
Conwell: Ready?
坦迪:好大啊!
Tandy: It's so big!
告诉过你。-是的。
Told you. - You did.
你说呢?
What do you say?
我说是的。
I say yes.
坦迪:帮帮我!
Tandy: Help me!
米西:大海怎么样?
Missy: How was the ocean?
波浪。wave不是一个词,亲爱的。
Reese: Wavy. - Missy: Wavy isn't a word, dear.
里斯:波浪这个词确实存在。
Reese: Wavy is totally a word.
米西:这是我最近最喜欢的啤酒。
Missy: This is my new favorite beer.
每一种啤酒都是你新的最爱。
Every beer is your new favorite beer.
我太兴奋了,奥德拉要回家了。
I am so excited Audra is coming home.
你觉得她会留下来吗?
Do you think she'll stay?
不,很可能不是。
No, most likely not.
但她能回家住一段时间就太好了。
But it would be so good having her home for a while.
是的,会的。-真正的问题是
Yeah, it will be. - The real question is,
海莉会怎么想她的妹妹回到西部胆小鬼
what's Haley going to think of her little sister coming back to west craven?
他们互相讨厌,真让人难过。
It's so sad that they hate each other.
是啊,这是一种相互容忍♥的仇恨,
Yeah, well, it's a hate of mutual tolerance,
所以我相信一切都会好起来的
so I'm sure everything's going to be fine.
能发生的最坏的事情是什么?
What's the worst thing that could happen?
和那两个?
With those two?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
戴文:转圈。
Devon: Spin around.
那边的小情人怎么样?
How about lover boy over there?
你觉得他对奥德拉回来有什么感觉?
How do you think he feels that Audra's back?
可能不太好,但我觉得她走后他们就没说过话。
Probably not great, but I don't think they've spoken since she left.
呵。
Yikes.
德文郡:嘿。
Devon: Hey.
现在给我一个飞吻。
Now blow me a kiss.
好吧,我会跟他谈的。
Okay, I'll talk to him.
我觉得我们不应该在沙滩上放瓶子。
I don't think we're supposed to have bottles on the beach.
还没有。也不是裸体海滩。但谁在计算呢?
Not yet. Also not a nude beach, either. But who's counting?
每次我们来这里,总得有人脱♥光♥上身。
Every time we come here, somebody has to get topless.
来吧。
Come on.
我们去交朋友吧。
Let's go make friends.
哎哟!
Ouch!
贝壳!
Shells!
不能这样吗
Can't be so so
这是你的表演
this is your show
我们开始吧
here we go go
走了走了
go go
瘦浸皮领带
skinny dip skinn y ties
把薯条削薄
skinny those skinn y fries
在我右边的瘦婊♥子♥
skinny bitch to my right
这并不奇怪
it's no surprise
tap tap, Instagram
tap tap, Instagram
名人,名牌
name drop, name brand
仙尘,仙/和
fairy dust, fairy/and
哦,他们就喜欢这样
oh tha-that's how they like it
不能这样吗
can't be so so
这是你的表演
this is your show
我们开始吧
here we go go
去吧,去吧,跳进明亮的灯光里
go go dive into bright lights
说再见
say your goodbyes
正好踩进了激流
stepped right into the riptide
冰冷的摇篮曲
a cold lullaby
我沉浸在你的爱中
and I'm drowning in your love
在黑暗中发光,宝贝
glowing in the dark, baby
要么杀,要么被杀
it's kill or be killed
和鲨鱼一起游泳
swimming with the sharks
做第一或最好的
be the first or the best
现在是谁,下一个是谁?
who's now, who's next?
叮叮,留言
Ding ding, messages
别烦我
leave me alone
减肥,不要傻笑
lose the weight, lose the smirk
很快你就会倾家荡产
pretty soon you lose the shirt
赢得更好,工作得更好
better win, better work
或者你还是回家吧
or you might as well go home
不能这样吗
can't be so so
这是你的表演
this is your show
我们开始吧
here we go go
去吧,去吧,跳进明亮的灯光里
go go dive into bright lights
说再见
say your goodbyes
正好踩进了激流
stepped right into the riptide
冰冷的摇篮曲
a cold lullaby
我沉浸在你的爱中
and I'm drowning in your love
在黑暗中发光,宝贝
glowing in the dark, baby
要么杀,要么被杀
it's kill or be killed
和鲨鱼一起游泳
swimming with the sharks
一头扎进明亮的灯光里不可能如此
dive into bright lights can't be so so
明亮明亮,明亮的光
bright bright, bright light
踏入了激流,我们走,走
stepped right into the riptide here we go go
我沉浸在你的爱中不能如此
and I'm drowning in your love can't be so so
在黑暗中发光,宝贝
glowing in the dark, baby
要么杀,要么被杀,我们走,走
it's kill or be killed here we go go
和鲨鱼一起游泳
swimming with the sharks
你要的东西到手了,不可能这么简单
got what you asked for can't be so so
现在你只需要更多这是你的节目
now you only need more this is your show
你得到了你想要的,我们走吧
you got what you asked for here we go go
但你只需要更多的加油
but you only need more go go
旋转。
Spin around.
我们去给你拿瓶啤酒。
Let's grab you a beer.
——是的。——嘿!
Yes. - Hey!
还有什么上衣?-我马上回来,宝贝
And a top of some sort? - I'll be right back, babe.
米西:短裤也可以。
Missy: Maybe shorts too.
你们毁了一切。
You guys ruin everything.
是的,对的。来吧。
Yeah, right. Come on.
好吧,反正我也想喝杯啤酒。
Devon: Fine, I could use a beer anyway.
你需要克服它。
You need to get over it.
我告诉她如果她回来会发生什么。
I told her what would happen if she came back.
什么,德文郡?会发生什么?
What, Devon? What is going to happen?
你不明白她把它放在哪里了。
You don't understand where she left it.
不,我想我很明白。
No, I think I understand pretty well.
是啊,你以为你知道。
Yeah, you think you do.
不管发生了什么,你都是罪有应得。
Regardless of what happened, you got what you deserved.
——不管。-你知道吗,你真是个混♥蛋♥,德文。
Whatever. - You know, you were a real dick, Devon.
这么说奥德拉得到了完全的赦免。
Oh, so Audra just gets total absolution.