Hello?! -Is anyone here?!
你们还活着 我的天哪 -你们都没事吧
You made it! Oh, God. -You okay? Thank God you’re alive.
那混♥蛋♥在哪 那个该死的王八蛋在哪 -谁啊
Where is he? No, no, no. Where is that son of a bitch? -What? Who?
就是把我推下船的家伙 差点害死了她 -谁推你下船了
That guy. The guy-- He-he let me fall. Yeah, he tried to kill her. -Wait, wait. Who let you fall?
嘿 克雷布斯
Hey, Krebs!
我要杀了他 -他带着枪呢特蕾莎别激动 -哇哇哇哇
I’m gonna kill him! - Hey, hey, hey, hey, no. He’s got a gun, Teresa. No. -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
大伙儿都冷静一下好吗
Hey, let’s just settle down, everybody, okay?
你不让我呼叫救援 你想让我死
You stopped me calling for help! You wanted me to die.
说什么呢 我当时想拉你的 -不 你眼睁睁让我掉下去
What are you talking about? I tried to catch you. -No, no, no. You looked right at me and you let me fall!
她在撒谎
She’s lying.
那你为什么拿着枪 -因为她歇斯底里的
If she’s lying, then why do you have a gun? -Because she’s hysterical.
我不仅歇斯底里 老娘要弄死你
No, I-I’m not hysterical. I’m homicidal!
噢噢噢噢 别拿身体往枪口上撞啊
Hey, hey, hey. Don’t rush the guy with a gun.
不要 -好了 现在大家都冷静点
Enough. -All right. All right. Let’s everybody just relax.
让我来拿那个箱子吧 看起来很重
Why don’t I take that? It looks heavy.
我会好好保管它的
And... I’ll keep it safe with me.
现在我们可以放松点等直升机到达了
Now, we’re all just gonna relax and wait here for the helicopter to arrive.
会有直升机来吗 -随时都可能到 只要确保他们能看见我们就行
There’s a helicopter coming? -Any minute. We just got to make sure they see us. Told you we’d made it.
然后我们一起上飞机 忘了她的胡言乱语 -我想...
Then we all get on the helicopter and we forget any ridiculous stories about whatever she said. -I think we all need to...
别吵了 别吵了
Stop talking! Stop talking.
是发电机 它肯定设定了定时启动
It’s the generator. They must be on a timer.
这发电机听起来很暴躁啊
The generator sounds angry.
这个地方白天可能是废弃的
Maybe this place is deserted in the daytime.
晚上就不一样了
But not so deserted at night?
(1986《伴我同行》主题曲)
没事的 宝贝
It’s okay.
哦 不是那玩意儿
Oh, not that thing.
快跑
Run!
分散开
Split up!
鲁本
Reuben! Reuben!
特蕾莎 把架子推过来
Teresa, get the rack!
这些是什么东西 -我不知道 是新品种 该死
What are they? -I don’t know, but they’re mutant as shit!
快走 躲后面去
Come on, get to the back!
这是什么地方 -是个实验室 那些杂交的变异的
The hell is this place? -It’s a lab. Crossbreeding, mutations.
都是从这搞出来的
It’s where it all happened.
你打不中的 把枪给我 -放开我
You’re missing it! Give me the gun! -Get off me!
多洛蕾丝
Dolores.
你找到我们了
You found us.
给我糖果 不然我吃了你们
Yummy candy. I’m gonna eat you all up.
贝拉
Bella!
贝拉
Bella!
给我糖果 不然我吃了你们
Yummy candy. I’m gonna eat you all up.
给我糖果...
Yummy candy.
不然我吃了你们
I’m gonna eat you all up.
走走走 把那个给我
That way. Go, go, go. Give me that.
好吧 地下有个隧♥道♥系统 贯穿整座岛屿
Hey. There’s a tunnel system. It goes under the whole island.
隧♥道♥通向大海而那里有艘船
The tunnel leads to the ocean. There’s a boat.
直升机来了
It’s the helicopter.
我去找孩子们 你去吸引飞行员的注意 不能让他们飞走
I’ll get the kids. You get the pilot’s attention. Don’t let them leave, Doc.
不能让他们飞走
Don’t let them leave!
我看不见任何人 -好吧 我们盘旋两分钟 然后就赶紧撤
I can’t see anyone. -Okay. We circle for two minutes, then get the hell out.
注意 前方有行人
Caution. Pedestrian ahead.
继续沿隧♥道♥走 快快快
Down the tunnel. Quick. Okay, go, go, go, go, go.
没事的 贝拉
It’s okay. It’s okay, Bella.
快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on.
走哪条路 -左边
Which way do we go? -To the left. Hurry!
好了 两分钟到了 我们回家吧
Okay, I’m gonna call it. Let’s head home.
嘿 停下
Hey! Stop! Hey!
我们在下面 快回来
Down here! Come back!
(求救信♥号♥♥弹)
等等 在那 七点钟方向
Wait! There. Seven o’clock, low.
看见了 向左转
I see it! Combing left!
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God. Come on.
邓肯 他们回来了
Duncan! They’re coming back!
嘿 在下面
Hey! Quick! Down here!
卢米斯
Loomis!
金凯德 是你吗
Kincaid, is that you?
鲁本 你们在哪
Reuben! Where are you guys?!
在这里 -我们在下面
Down here! Hey! - Here!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
快拉我们上去 -等一下
Get us out of here. - Wait, wait, wait. Just wait, wait, wait, wait.
你看到那怪物了吗 -快下去 快下去
Did you... did you see that thing? -Get inside. Get inside.
通向大海的在码头上停了艘船
Leads down to the sea. There’s a... a dock with a boat hanging on it. I saw it.
直升机呢 -直升机没了 -什么 -已经没了
Wh-What about the helicopter? -No helicopter. What?
要是船不能用呢 -嘿 我不会让你们有事的好吗
But what if the boat doesn’t work? -Hey. I’m not gonna let you get hurt, okay?
走吧 来吧
All right. Come on.
走这边 我们去码头
This way. Let’s get to the dock.
别响了 注意有行人
Caution. Pedestrian ahead.
(码头)
沿着隧♥道♥下去 -这路对吗
I don’t think this is the right way, Dad. -Yeah, yeah. Come on. Go, go.
佐拉
Zora!
你没事吧 -快走 克雷布斯抢了吉普车
Are you okay? - Go, go. Krebs took the jeep.
他要是先到码头就会开船 我们得快点了 佐拉
If he gets to the boat before us, he’ll take that, too. Come on, Z, we got to go.
看见海了 在那边
There’s the ocean! Up there!
船还在 -怎么开这门
Hey, I see the boat. It’s that way. -How do we open the gate?
那个用那个控制面板 -我来
It’s there. It’s there. The control panel. -I-I’ll go. I’ll go.
能穿过去吗 -试试看
Can you fit through? -I’m trying! I’m trying!
或许能把这抬起来
Maybe we can lift it.
伙计们 那玩意儿回来了
Guys? That thing is back! Again!
一起抬 一 二 三
All together, lift! One, two, three!
贝拉 不不 等等
Bella! No, no, no. No, no! Bella, wait!
回来 -小心点啊
Come back here! Come here! -Careful, Bella. Be careful.
找下开关在哪
Find the power button!
快点开门啊 它要来了
Hurry! We have to open the gate! It’s coming! It’s coming!
贝拉 把闸门推上去
Hey! Bella! Open the gate!
超速行驶 请减速
Excess speed. Slow down.
请注意行人
Caution. Pedestrian ahead.
快快快
Go, go, go.
赶紧 赶紧 赶紧上船
We got to go. We got to go. Teresa, come on!
趁现在 佐拉
Now, Z, now!
快点
Hurry.
绞盘在那边 -怎么降船
The hoist control’s over there. Go. -How do you get the boat down?
用绞盘放船 -开关在哪 -拿着 -给我吧
Lower the boat. -But where’s the power? -Here, take this! -I got it. I got it.
绞盘卡住了
The hoist is broken. It’s jammed!
快点 快点啊
Come on, come on!
贝拉 别乱动
Bella! Don’t move, honey.
它会被光吸引 快关掉 快关掉
It’s attracted to light! Turn it off! Turn it off!
把信♥号♥♥弹给我
Give me the flares!
我来引开它 赶紧跑
I got it. I got it. Go!
来啊 想吃我吗 过来啊
Right here! You want me? Come on!
来啊 -不要
Come on! -No.
邓肯... -我在这
Duncan. -This way! Hey!
快带你妹妹走 快
Get your sister! Get your sister!
赶紧撤
Get out of here! Go!
来这啊 我在这
Come here! This way!
过来 -邓肯 邓肯
Come on! - Duncan! Duncan!
过来吧
Come on.
带孩子们离开 快走
Don’t wait, Zora! Get the kids! Go!
不要 救下他们
Come on! - Save them.
过来啊
Come on!
过来啊
Come on!
上船 快上船 赶紧
Go. Get in the boat. Get in the boat. Take the helm. Take the helm.
发动引擎 -佐拉
Check the power! - Zora!
邓肯 邓肯 -佐拉 快走
Duncan! Duncan! -Zora, come on.
邓肯
Duncan!
我们得走了 快点
We have to go. Come on.
爸爸 快点
Dad, hurry!
快啊 -我在快了
Dad, hurry! -I’m-I’m trying! I’m trying!
快啊 快啊
Come on, please! Go! Go, push it!
金凯德
Kincaid!
邓肯
Duncan!
爸爸
Dad.
电影精选列表