想过 -对
We do. - Yeah.
总算来了
Finally.
晚上好 泽维尔 -怎么了
Good evening, Xavier. -What’s up?
六点了 -我知道
6:00. -I know.
我睡过头了
I was out cold.
轮到你值班 -我睡得跟婴儿一样熟
It’s, uh, it’s your watch. -Oh, I-I slept like a baby.
你来掌舵吧
You’ve-you’ve got the wheel?
我实在太累了 掌舵的话肯定会睡的着
Man, I am so tired. I’m gonna be honest. I’d probably conk out at the wheel.
我替他值班吧 -不不不 亲爱的 我们说好的
I’ll take his shift. It’s fine. -No, no, no, honey, we’ve been through this.
你需要睡觉我也需要该你值班了泽维尔来吧伙计
You need sleep. I need sleep. It’s your shift, Xavier. Come on, man.
鲁本我们能不能下锚 试一次吧
Reuben, can’t we just anchor, for once?
这船还没下过错呢
Use the anchor. We haven’t done that yet.
锚链只有50米 这里水深两千米
We only carry 50 meters of anchor chain. It’s 2,000 meters to the bottom.
看来在出发之前你没想到这种情况啊
Kind of sounds like somebody should’ve thought about that before we left.
你知道那玩意儿有多重吗 船是我亲手造的 我心里有数
Do you have any idea the weight of two thou-- I built this boat, okay, Xavier? I-I know what I’m doing.
那既然如此 你就掌舵吧 -行 那你再睡一小时吧 我没事
Oh, so you’re good. You’re good on the wheel. - You know what? Just grab another hour. I’m-I’m fine.
我可以的 -太棒了 你最好了
Yes. Perfect. You’re the best. - I-I got it. I’m fine.
那就...击个拳 那算了一个拳 那算
Fist bump? Give me some. Never mind.
天啊有甘草糖啊 我超爱这个
Oh, you got licorice, dude? I love this stuff.
我可什么都没说 一个字也没多说
I didn’t say a word. Not-not one word.
很好 保持住
Good. So don’t.
他没带上衣来吗 -好吧 你只是没见过他的另一面
What-- did-did he even bring a shirt? -Okay, clearly you don’t see the side of him that I see.
裸体的那一面吧 -嘿
The naked side. -Hey.
我本来希望是我们三个人来最后一次航海狂欢
I mean, I... I guess I’d hoped it would just be the three of us. You know, one last hurrah.
我是去纽约上大学 又不是去蒙古
I’m going to NYU, not Mongolia.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You’re right.
那是什么
What are those?
哪里
Where?
一点钟方向 往东移♥动♥ -海豚
One o’clock. Moving east. -Dolphins?
不对 没有背鳍
No. No fins.
是船帆
Sails.
贝拉掌舵
Bella, grab the wheel.
左满舵
Left, left, left.
是撞到大家伙了 -是旗鱼吗
Something big sideswiped us. -Sailfish?
比那更大 -该不会是...你知道的那个吧...
Bigger. -Is it the you-know-what?
不会的 宝贝 那东西几乎绝迹了
No, hon, it’s not a you-know-what. Barely any left.
我讨厌它们 真希望它们没复活
I hate those things. I wish they never came back.
我觉得是...
I just think we should...
抓紧
Hold on!
爸爸 -特蕾莎
Dad! Dad! - Teresa!
泽维尔还在里面 -我去救他 快往上爬
Xavier’s inside! - I’ll get him. Get to the top. Get to the top!
泽维尔 -这门打不开
Xavier! -It’s not opening!
让水灌进去门就能开了
Let it fill with water! Reuben, it won’t open! Let it fill, then you can open the door!
去拿上无线电 在红色应急包里
Get the radio! In the red bag! The red bag! The emergency bag!
爬上去
Get up!
在哪啊 我找不到 -就在应急包里
Where is it? I can’t find it! - Get it! It’s in the bag! The emergency bag! The emergency radio!
爸爸 -泽维尔
Dad! -Xavier!
嘿 快出来
Hey! Just get out!
泽维尔
Xavier! - Xavier!
泽维尔 -爸爸
Xavier! - Dad!
亲爱的 -爸爸
Honey! -Dad!
泽维尔呢 发生什么了
Where’s Xavier? What happened?
爸爸他在哪 -我不知道
Dad, where is he? - I don’t know.
我再潜下去找找
I’ll go back down. I’ll keep looking.
泽维尔
Xavier! Xavier! Xavier!
泽维尔 游啊
Xavier, swim!
快 快游啊 -泽维尔
Xavier, hurry! Swim! - Xavier!
快游啊 -游啊 泽维尔
Come on! Come on! Come on! - Swim, Xavier!
快游啊 -游啊 泽维尔
Faster! Come on! - Hurry! Xavier!
我找到应急包了
I got the bag.
打扰到你了吗
Am I interrupting?
不 没关系
Oh. It’s fine.
我睡不着
I can’t sleep.
有人说过如果行动前夜还能睡着就该退休了
Well, they say if you can sleep the night before, you should probably quit.
在博物馆工作可听不到这种话
You don’t hear that much in museum work.
要坐会吗
You want to sit down?
能问问你是遇到什么事了吗
Can I ask what was bothering you?
可能是创伤后应激障碍 上次任务后我本该多休息一段时间的
Maybe a little PTSD. I probably should’ve taken some more time off after my last job.
你是做什么的 雇佣兵
What are you? Like a mercenary?
战略安全与应急响应
Uh, situational security and reaction.
那就是雇佣兵嘛
So a mercenary, then.
听起来比我的生活刺♥激♥多了 -是吗 怎么说
Well, still, sounds way more exciting than my life. -Yeah? How exactly?
呃我从来没有过枪林弹雨的日子
Well, I have never been shot at.
真的
No?
你还有机会
There’s still time.
晚安博士
Good night, Doctor.
晚安
Good night.
求救 求救 这里是马里波萨号♥ 我方位置...
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. This is the Mariposa.
呃 我醒着呢
I was awake.
离目标还有多远
What’s our distance to target?
43公里
43 kilometers.
你刚才肯定在闭目养神
Just resting your eyes, huh?
我去上个厕所
I’m coming, I’ve just gotta pee.
马上回来 早餐前不准说法语
Merci. No French before breakfast.
求救 求救 这里是马里波萨号♥ 我们正在下沉
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. This is the Mariposa. We are sinking.
位置北纬24度33分 西经74度56分 重复 我们正在下沉
24 degrees, 33 north and 74, 56 west. We are sinking.
信♥号♥♥很清楚吗 你真的听到了求救 -千真万确
The-the signal was clear, right? I mean, you-you sure you heard a mayday? -Positive.
收到坐标了吗 -可以精确到10平方米 他们发了DSC信♥号♥♥ 距离28海里
But did you get a location? -Down to ten square meters. They sent a DSC. 28 miles away.
那可是28英里而且是完全相反的方向
Well, that’s... that’s 28 miles, you know, in the opposite direction.
什么 你意思是要丢下他们吗 -当然不是 但那人有无线电啊
What? Bobby, what, do you want to leave them? Come on. -Nah, of course not. I’m saying this guy has a working radio,
他能一直发送定位信♥号♥♥ -没错 而且他们也不会冻死
and, you know, he can transmit his location. -It’s true. It’s not as if they’re gonna freeze to death.
救援肯定会来 现在可能已经有海岸警卫队的船在赶过去了
I mean, I’m saying, like, help is gonna be on its way. There’s probably a coast guard ship on its way right now.
两海里
Two miles!
距离沧龙还有三分钟 那才是我们此行的目标
Look, we are three minutes away from this Mosasaur, which, may I remind you, is what we came here for.
沧龙体内有芯片 我们随时能再定位它
The Mosasaur is tagged. We found it once, we’ll find it again.
或许吧 但现在事关数百万美元
Maybe we can, but, Z, we’re talking about tens of millions of dollars here.
他们只需要再撑几个小时
And all they need to do is just float around for a couple of hours.
我看见了 船头左舷13度方向
I’ve got visual! 13 degrees off the port side!
就在那儿
That’s it.
我同意这位...亚特沃特 亚特沃特先生的观点
Okay, I have to agree with Mr., um... Atwater. Atwater.
必须优先处理沧龙
The Mosasaur first.
勒克莱尔新航向
LeClerc, new course.
北纬24度33分 西经74度56分 全速前进
24, 33 north, 74, 56 west. Flank speed.
现在执行救援任务
Aye, aye. We’re search and rescue now.
这可是我的项目 -这可是我的船
It’s my charter. -It’s my boat.
那是...嘿
Is that... is that... Oh, my God. Hey.
这边
Hey, over here! Over here!
它和船一样大
I don’t know. It was, like, the size of the boat.
比船大的多有15到20米
Bigger. 50 feet, 70. I-I don’t know.
蛇形身躯 巨大的头部和长长的口鼻
It was a snakelike body with a large skull and a long snout?
没错 桨状的四肢 没错 还有条向下弯曲的长尾巴
Yes. Yes. And limbs like paddles? Yes. Yes. A long tail region with a downcurved end?
老兄 绝对是那玩意儿 不然还能是什么 你带个孩子来这种鬼地方干吗
Look, man, that’s what it is. What else it could be? What the hell you doing this far out with a little kid?
我们本要从巴巴多斯航行到开普敦 之前成功过
Uh, we’re just making a crossing. Barbados to Cape Town. We’ve-we’ve done it before.
他们不用上学吗
Shouldn’t they be in school?
上啊 但现在是暑假 你问这些干嘛 -你这家长太失职了
They are. It’s summer break. Wh-What is your problem? -My problem is you should’ve known better.
怎么失职了 这片海域有几千艘船 其中一艘被沧龙袭击的概率有多大
How? There are 50,000 boats on this ocean right now. One was attacked by a Mosasaur. Wh-What are the odds?
邓肯 别说了 我知道你不是在生他的气 反正孩子们现在安全了
Duncan, let it go, okay? You know you’re not pissed off at him. Okay? These kids are safe now.
我不明白沧龙为何会袭击帆船 那可不是它的猎物啊
All right... I don’t understand. Why would a Mosasaur attack a 45-foot sailboat? It’s not food.
可能把船当成了需要消灭的竞争对手
Maybe it thought the boat was a rival, and it wanted to eliminate any competition.
我们偏离航线多远 -28海里
How far off course are we? - 28 miles.
预计多久能到目标点
And how long to reacquire the target?
两小时左右 取决于它的移♥动♥速度
Uh, two hours, maybe. Depends how fast it’s moving and in which direction.
那就调头 继续执行任务
Well, what say we turn the boat around and get the mission back on track?
等等 你们在说什么移♥动♥速度 什么任务 -听着...是这样...
Oh, wait, wait, wait. How fast what’s moving? Wh-What mission? So... About that. -It’s, uh... Okay.
你们到底来干什么的啊
So, exactly what are you guys doing here?
去取几样东西 我们要绕个路去取几样东西
Uh, we are gonna take a detour and pick up a few items, and that’s it.
什么东西 -没事的 她在说什么
What-what items? -It’s okay, honey. It’s okay. Wh-What is she talking about?
是因为他吧
Hey. That guy?
我可不干 我怎么了 蛮吓人的
Creeping me out. What’d I do? You’re creeping me out.
调出追踪图
Can we get the tracking map up, please?
电影精选列表