听好了
Uh, all right, look, look.
我们知道你们有要事也非常感激
Uh, we understand you’ve got your own business, and... and, um, we’re very grateful to you.
你们救了我们 但能不能...
You pulled us out of the water. We’re not gonna forget that. But can you just drop us off and...
是它吗
Is that it?
难说 -能送我们去港口吗 拜托了
It’s hard to tell. -You can leave us at any convenient port. Please.
系统显示重复信♥号♥♥ -可能是回声
The software’s ghosting. -It’s doubling the signal. Maybe it’s just echoing off our boat.
不是回声 你们到底是要去干嘛 有两个信♥号♥♥源
That’s not an echo. What is it you need to get? That’s two signals.
这么说已经找到它了 -不是 它找到了我们
So we already found it? -No, no. It found us.
不不 拜托 别搞事啊...
Oh, no, no. Come on, guys.
它来了 迪诺 汇报下情况 -都在线 没什么故障
It’s here. Nina, tell me something. -Everything’s online. It’s fine.
我们刚从它那逃出生天 你们却要去追
Okay, so we just got away from it, and you guys have been chasing it?
伙计们 听着 我们最多再花几分钟时间就能去她说的那个岛上
Uh, starboard. Yeah, yeah. Guys, listen. We’re gonna be a couple of minutes tops, then we’re all going to this island like she said, okay?
那里有个有电力供应的村落 你们在那会安全的 什么 我的天哪
There’s a village complex there with geothermal energy that still works. You can wait there. You’ll be totally safe. What? Oh, my God.
在那边 右舷方向 好吧 我们走 你来掌舵 我来测方位
There. Starboard. Okay. Let’s go! Take the wheel. I’ll get a bearing.
真漂亮啊
Ah! It’s beautiful!
哇 快动手
Whoo! Let’s go!
它要逃走了
We’re losing her!
卢米斯 把我绑在船头的栏杆上 -好的
Loomis! I need you to secure me to the bow rail. -Okay.
绑紧点 行 -这样行吗
Make it tight. Yeah. -Like this?
另一边也绑上
The other side. - Okay.
记住 必须等它离你十米内才能开枪 -知道了
Remember, don’t fire until it’s within ten meters. -Got it. All right.
妮娜 把操控权交给我
Nina, I need command up here now.
给你了
Comm is yours.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on!
给点力 必须再靠近些 靠近些 嘿 你能上去观察位吗
We got to be closer! Move it! Hey. Get up here and spot.
马上到
On my way.
20米
20 meters.
就差一点
Almost in range!
15米 -收到
15 meters. -Copy.
再拿一管来 -明白
Another dart. -Okay.
快啊
Come on!
它冲过来了 快转向
It’s coming at us! Turn! Turn!
进入射程了 快拿过来 快点啊
Quick! It’s in range! Come on!
好了
There, go!
拉我上去 拉我
Help me up! Help me!
开枪啊
Take the shot!
成功了
It worked!
减速十节
Yes! Come down ten knots!
减速十节
Hard starboard. Down ten. Down ten.
找到了 找到了
I got it! I got it!
射得真准
Nice shot.
你接的也准
Nice rocket.
太棒了
That was fantastic.
如果我们放弃呢 -放弃什么
What if we don’t? -What if we don’t what?
放弃把样本交给制药公♥司♥--
Well, what if we get the samples
因为他们研发的药物世界上99%的人根本买♥♥不起
and we don’t give them over to a company that makes a lifesaving drug and then prices it so 99% of the planet can’t afford it?
科学该造福全人类 而不是少数人 想过吗
Science is for all of us, not some of us. Have you thought about that?
没仔细想
No, I guess I haven’t.
你或许该想想
Well, then maybe you should start.
或许你该闭嘴
Maybe you should stop.
把头埋到两膝之间 深呼吸 用力呼吸
Head between your legs, deep breaths. Hey. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.
爸 我想吐 -没事的 只管深呼吸
Dad, I think I’m gonna be sick. -It’s all right. Just breathe.
之前船上遇到的那些家伙...
Those things from the boat. They’re...
它们回来了
they’re-they’re back.
老天爷 -那究竟是什么鬼东西
Oh, my God. - Dad? What the hell are those?
坐下 宝贝 靠过来
Sit down, honey. Stay close.
棘龙
Spinosaurus.
这是互利共生
It’s mutualism!
是两个物种协同狩猎
Interspecies symbiosis!
棘龙正在协助沧龙捕猎 帮它们完成屠♥杀♥
Those Spinosaurus, they help the Mosasaur hunt. They help it kill!
听起来有点不妙啊
Well, that’s discouraging.
现在这儿可是我们的海域
These are our waters now.
这边 还有一只
Over here! There’s another one!
在那七点钟方向 快
There! Seven o’clock! Hurry! Quick!
鲍比 鲍比 小心啊
Bobby. Bobby, Bobby. Look out!
鲍比 鲍比 不
Bobby! Bobby, no!
爸爸 -贝拉
Dad! Dad! -Bella!
你在干嘛 那边可全是礁石
What are you doing? You’re heading into the rocks!
我能甩开它们 沧龙无法进入浅水区
I can outrun those things. The Mosasaur can’t go into shallow water.
大家可都要抓紧了
Everybody, hold on to something!
我的腿动不了了 亲爱的
I can’t move my leg, honey.
如果撞上礁石船会沉的
If we hit those rocks, we’re gonna wreck.
把必需品都装进去
Tie these to everything you need. Be ready to jump.
它速度太快了
It’s fast.
勒克莱尔 引擎过热了
LeClerc, the engine’s overheating.
特蕾莎 回船舱用无线电喊三遍"求救" 并报出当前坐标 快去
Teresa, get back inside. Get on the radio. Mayday three times and send coordinates. Go!
三遍 加坐标 -坚持住 宝贝
Three times, send coordinates. Got it. -Hang on, honey.
伊莎贝拉 看着我 会没事的
Isabella. Isabella, hey, look at me. It’s gonna be okay. Listen.
求救 求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
停下 快停下 请你停下 -为什么要停下
Stop. Please! Hey! Stop. Just stop. Stop for a second. -What do you mean, "stop"?
我们得自救 -什么 -这是我们的规矩
W-We got to handle this ourselves. -What? -This is the... This is the protocol.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
不不 求救 求救 放开我
No! Mayday. No. No, no, no. Hey, Mayday! Mayday! Just give me the Back off!
救救我
Please help me.
救救我 救命
Please. Help me, please.
救命 快拉我一把
Please. Please help me. Grab my hand, please.
爸爸
Dad!
亲爱的 特蕾莎 不
Sweetie! Teresa! No!
特蕾莎
Teresa! Teresa!
特蕾莎
Teresa! No!
有人落水了
Man overboard!
听我说 我们得跳下去 船快撞了 我们得救你姐姐
Listen to me. We’re going in the water now. Yes. The boat’s gonna crash. We have to. Your sister’s there.
明白了吗 嘿
You understand? Hey. Hey.
嘿 我在这儿呢 好吗 我会保护你的 没事的
Hey. I’m here. Okay? All right? I’ve got you. You’re all right.
来吧
Come on. Come on!
我数到三 一 二 嘿
Get ready. On the count of three. One, two,
三 嘿 我们最好待在一起
three! Hey! Hey! We need to stick together!
佐拉 它进不了浅水区 跳船吧 跳吧
Zora! It can’t go in the shallows! Jump! Go! Jump!
搞定
Told you!
我以为要失去你了 你没事吧
I thought I lost you. Are you okay?
船上那家伙想杀了我 -早知道他是个混♥蛋♥
The guy on the boat. He tried to kill me. -I knew he was creepy!
特蕾莎
Teresa? Teresa?
爸爸
Dad!
我没事
I’m okay. I’m okay.
你没受伤吧 我们上岸
You all right? Are you good? You okay? Let’s get out of the water.
赶紧跑 它们是两栖动物
Keep moving! They’re amphibious!
勒克莱尔你还好吗
LeClerc, you okay?
下次换我来掌舵
Next time, I’m driving.
我们成功了
We made it.
妮娜
Nina!
妮娜
Nina! Nina!
妮娜 妮娜
Nina! Nina!
妮娜 -金凯德
Nina! -Kincaid!
妮娜
Nina!
我知道会没事的 宝贝
I know. I know. It’s okay, honey.
地图显示这附近有个村落 我们可以去求援
They said there’s a village here. We’ll find it and get help.
你还好吗 不想说话也没关系
All right? You don’t feel like talking? It’s okay, honey. You don’t have to.
你会没事的
You’ll be okay.
她没事吧 -嗯
She’ll be okay, right? -Uh, yeah.
当老人买♥♥床的时候...
So, like... when an old person buys a bed...
你们觉得他们会不会看着床想:
...do you think, before they buy it, they look at it and they go,
"这就是我的临终之榻"吗
"Oh, wow, man, this is... this is my deathbed"?
因为我现在就是这么想的
Because I’m thinking that... right now.
我们会没事的
I think we got it.
走吧 去找那个村落
Come on. Let’s go find this village.
我们不能留在这里 它们还会回来的
We can’t stay here. They’ll come back.
那些是突变体 -什么突变体 -就是畸形种异常生物
They’re more like mutations. - What do you mean, "mutations"? - Abnormalities, deviations.
我知道突变体是什么意思我是想问为什么这地方会有 -你在说什么
I know what the word means. What does it mean here, where we are? -What are you talking about?
这位导游先生没告诉我们岛上的全部真♥相♥
This island that we’re on, Mr. Roarke here didn’t tell us everything that we need to know.
恐龙反正都是恐龙 有什么区别嘛 -好啊 那就别说我们把你留在这儿吧
Look, dinosaurs are dinosaurs. What difference does it make? - Okay, okay. Fine. Don’t tell us. We could just leave you here.
电影精选列表