Nobody cares about these animals anymore. They deserve better.
我只是...让我想想吧
I just-- I need a second.
当然 尽管慢慢想
No, yeah. Take... Take all the time that you need.
有的是时间 反正...
Take all the minutes. Not like...
你的人生又不是为这一刻准备的
...your entire life has been, you know, leading up to this moment.
准备好了吗 -好了
You ready? - Yeah.
帕拉马里博 苏里南
赤道以北402英里
三连胜
Three in a row!
金凯德船长
Captain Kincaid.
我是马丁·克雷布斯 通过电♥话♥的
Martin Krebs. We spoke on the phone.
非常抱歉 克雷布斯
Yeah, Krebs, look, I’m sorry.
我考虑过了 这差事接不了
I thought it over, and I can’t do it.
本想给佐拉个面子 但实在不行
I’d like to, just as a favor to Zora, but I can’t.
什么
What?
电♥话♥里都说好了 价钱是你自己开的
We already agreed on the phone. You named your price.
不是钱的问题 我的船冒不起这个险
It’s not that. I just-- It’s a little too risky for my boat.
船的贷款还没还清呢 你能理解吧
She’s not paid off yet, so I imagine you understand.
搞什么 是你推荐的他
What the hell is this? He’s your guy.
没错 我们在海军特战队共事十年 邓肯是最顶尖的 不然我不会来
Yeah. We spent ten years in MARSOC together. Duncan’s the best. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be here.
最擅长什么 酗酒吗 -法布里斯 别碰枪 好吗 -好
Best at what? Drinking? - Fabrice, not the guns, okay? All right. Okay.
专门运送人员和物资到他们本不该去的地方
Moving things and people in and out of places they shouldn’t be.
这次我真帮不了你 佐拉 真的抱歉 但这是我最终决定
Trouble is, I really can’t do it this time, Z. I’m sorry. And I’m afraid that’s final.
你这可是大背刺啊 邓肯 你答应过我的 这下我们走投无路了
That’s a hell of a setback, Duncan. You promised me. Uh, we’re screwed now.
抱歉 我可不想这一切就这样泡汤
I’m sorry. I hate to see this all fall apart on you.
听着 不如你展示下诚意
I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you make some sort of good faith gesture?
我就随口一说啊 但或许你可以
Like, maybe-- you know, I’m just spitballing here-- but maybe you could
把咱俩约定的金额翻倍 然后我来支付邓肯和他手下的费用
double the number that you and I spoke about, and then I can take care of Duncan and his crew out of my end.
我明白了 真狡猾啊 你们早就串通好了吧
Oh, I see. That’s very nice. You guys cook this up on the phone or just now?
我只是想帮忙 -我感觉你在侮辱我
Oh, I’m just trying to help you out. - I don’t have to sit here and be insulted.
老天爷 行吧 成交 -成交 成交
For God sakes, fine. Agreed. - Great. Great.
我们会绕道巴巴多斯 避开巡逻的警力
We’ll loop up toward Barbados to avoid government patrols,
虽然这年头也没多少警♥察♥了
but there aren’t many anyway.
为什么
Why’s that?
没人敢靠近我们要去的地方
No one’s dumb enough to go where we’re going.
过来 -嘿 佐拉 最近怎么样 -挺好的
Over here. - Hey, Z. Hey, how you been? Oh, good.
鲍比·亚特沃特 安保负责人
Bobby Atwater. He’ll be helping with team security.
安保什么... -防止你遇上这玩意儿
Security for...? - Make sure you don’t end up in one of these.
那可是活的 -还有其他问题吗
A live one. - Is there anything else?
有啊 我本想给佐拉这个面子...但恐怕我♥干♥不了...
Yeah, listen, I’m not gonna be able to do this, you know? I-I would love to as a favor for you, Z, but...
这招用过了 -那好吧
Oh, no, we ran it already. - All right, cool.
什么时候出发
So, when we leaving?
勒克莱尔 -怎么 -知道金凯德要付我们多少钱吗
Hey, LeClerc. - What? Did you see how much Kincaid’s paying us for this one?
是的 看来这趟会很危险 -没错
Oh, yeah. We’re in trouble. - Hell yeah.
好消息是沧龙在圈养时被植入了芯片——
Well, the good news is, the Mosasaur was tagged in captivity
它逃脱之后一直被国际基因公♥司♥(InGen)追踪
and InGen continued to track it after its escape.
他们破产时我们买♥♥下了数据现在由我们来追踪
We bought their data when they entered Chapter 11, so now we track it.
虽然对它的了解有限 但目标就在那里
Nobody else seems to know much about it. But... that’s it right there.
所以大概在150英里内就能进行第一次采样 非常靠近赤道的位置
So, first sample in 150 miles or so. Very close to the equator.
为什么它们无法在其他区域生存
But why... why near the equator? Why don’t they survive anywhere else?
地球环境已不适合它们生存了
The fitness landscape of the Earth no longer suits them.
空气成分不同日照辐射不同
Uh, the air is different. Uh, the solar radiation is different,
昆虫 植被...全都不一样了
the insects, vegetation. Everything is different.
但赤道气候和六千年前一样气候温暖氧气充足
But close to the equator, it’s nearly the climate of 60 million years ago. It’s warmer and rich with oxygen.
那头沧龙通常都在我们前往的目标岛屿周围游弋
And the Mosasaur generally circles the island we’re headed to.
那里有个综合设施是最初公园的研发中心
There’s a complex there that was R and D for the original park.
一次事故之后就被废弃了
It was abandoned after an accident.
我们要速战速决采完三个样本就立马离开
We’re gonna want to get in, get our three samples and get out as quickly as possible.
尽管近二十年来有十几个物种在那里存活下来
Because even though two dozen species have survived there, alone, for almost 20 years,
但这里绝不是什么可控区域
make no mistake, this is by no means a controlled environment.
我觉得我们能搞定 -那是什么
Yeah, I think we’ll be okay. -What are those?
神经毒素
Neurotoxins.
多久生效 -数秒内就能麻痹
How fast? -Paralysis within a couple of seconds.
然后呢
And then what?
然后你就能活命
And then you survive.
你是要告诉我杀恐龙是犯罪吗博士
Is this the part where you, uh, tell me it’s a crime to kill a dinosaur, Doctor?
不我要说的是这是一种罪孽
No, this is where I tell you it’s a sin to kill a dinosaur.
那如果它发现我们了怎么办
So, uh, what if it’s us or them?
那说明我们闯进了不该来的地方
Then we’ve put ourselves in a place where we don’t belong.
这本就是我们的专长
Mm, that’s-that’s kind of our specialty, Dr. Loomis.
我们无意伤害这些恐龙取了样本就立马回家
We have no intention of harming the animals. Let’s just get our samples and go home.
天黑之后就找不到它了 明天一早就开干吧 具体怎么取样
Gonna lose the light before we make contact. We’ll make a run first thing in the morning. How does extraction work?
这些针筒镖能采集血液 每支只能用一次
These darts collect blood samples. You get one shot with each.
沧龙皮肤有4英寸厚 射击距离不能超过十米
The Mosa has four inches of hide, so you must be within ten meters to penetrate.
采满后会自动弹出
And it self-ejects when it reaches capacity.
然后就会像模型火箭一样升空
It should fire a couple of hundred feet in the air, like a model rocket.
降落伞展开后再缓缓飘落
On the day, a parachute will open, and it will float back down to us.
我来负责射击
I’ll take the shot.
针筒镖这种活儿我自己就能搞定
Uh, remote biopsy darting is pretty basic. I’m sure I can handle it.
给你看个东西
Let me show you something.
能感觉到浪花飞溅吗 -能
You feel that spray? - Yeah.
想象下在30节的航速下船身摇晃
Now imagine the boat rocking at 15 to 20 degrees, we’re moving at 30 knots,
汗水虽然能模糊你的视线而你离得那么近还是能看到沧龙的獠牙
you got sweat running in your eyes, and you’re close enough to look that thing right in the teeth.
祝你好运
You got this.
还是交给你吧 -真的吗 那就恭敬不如从命了
Uh, please, be my guest. -Oh, really? If you insist.
我真是服了
I can’t take it.
佐拉和你共事真是太有意思了看来我们是有了新领队了
I mean, it’s-it’s been fun working with you, Z. -But I think we just found our new team leader.
别往心里去 -我觉得这也没什么吧
No offense. -I mean, I don’t know anybody that could be offended by that.
你可真刻薄
That’s mean.
我听说了布克的事
I heard about Booker.
嗯
Yeah.
请节哀
I’m so sorry.
当时是做什么任务
What job were you on?
是也门的常规训练任务 简单得不能再简单
Um, just a simple training mission in Yemen. Couldn’t have been more basic.
但突然有个汽车炸♥弹♥...
Just a car bomb.
毫无预兆地爆♥炸♥了
Out of nowhere.
至少走得痛快吧
Quick at least.
没有 -哎 卧♥槽♥
Not really. -Shit.
他不该落得这样下场
He didn’t deserve that.
确实
No.
我还得通知他妻子真是煎熬
I had to tell his wife. It was... it was brutal.
她可能永远无法释怀 这行不能干一辈子
You can’t keep this up forever, Z. No. This work...
迟早会崩溃 -知道我为什么来这儿吗
it breaks you eventually. -What do you think I’m doing down here?
我只是想...赎回自己的人生
I’m just trying to, you know, buy my life back.
真的吗我还以为是不想错过我
Oh, really? I thought you just missed me.
知道我真正错过的是什么吗 我母亲的葬礼 -我勒个去
You know what I actually missed? My own mother’s funeral. -Oh, wow.
嗯
Yeah.
我听过最惨的事 太惨了吧 佐拉这简直是我听过最惨的事
That’s terrible, Zora. No, seriously. That’s, like, the worst thing I’ve ever heard anybody do.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you. That’s so supportive of you.
老天爷
God.
你和艾米莉亚后来怎样了
Please tell me you worked it out with Amelia.
这个嘛...
Well...
每次与她对视时...
Whenever we looked at each other, we just...
都会想起我们早天的儿子
...just saw our little boy.
分开其实对彼此都好
Easier for us both just to go at it alone, you know?
我们可真够惨的
We are very pathetic.
这次咱们可得活着回去...然后
All right, what do you say we stay alive? And, uh,
一起发大财怎么样
you know, get rich this time.
有钱是挺好但还不够 -当然
Rich is nice, but it won’t be enough. -For sure.
趁还能动弹时做些有意义的事 -好吧
Do something that matters while there’s still time. -Okay.
别不当回事 我是认真的 别等了 佐拉 别等了
Don’t just brush that off. I mean it. Don’t wait, Zora. Do not wait.
再往南47海里
糖能省着点吃吗 宝贝
You rationing those, honey?
我喜欢这样吃
I’m enjoying them.
横渡大西洋还长着呢 等糖吃完你会非常想念的
It’s a long way across the Atlantic. You’re gonna miss them when you run out.
能问问你口袋为什么要装这么多吗
Can I ask why you have so many in your pocket?
防止他偷吃 -啊 懂了
So she doesn’t eat them. -Ah, right.
嘿 亲爱的 你男朋友呢 该他掌舵了 他来不来啊
Hey, honey. Where’s your boyfriend? It-It’s his turn at the wheel. Is he coming or what?
我跟他说了他正在穿衣服
Uh, I told him. He’s just getting dressed.
要不要练习一下 来吧
Do you want to practice? All right. Remember, okay?
按爸爸教你的做
It’s just like Dad showed you.
下穿下穿再绕圈 -你们有没有想过要一个无趣的老爸
Under, under, around. -You guys ever wish you had a boring dad?
电影精选列表