好吧 这个岛其实算是个实验室 他们以前在这里做过实验工作
It’s fine. Fine. So, this island was a laboratory of sorts. They conducted experimental work here.
什么实验 -跨物种杂交
What kind of experiments? - Crossbreeding of species.
主题公园的老板们为了迎合观众 因为大家看腻了那些常规的恐龙
The theme park owners were just responding to what the audience wanted. They were tired of looking at the same old thing.
他们称之为"定制化娱乐" 基因改造出来的怪物 -对
"Engineered entertainments," they called them. Genetically altered freaks? -Yeah.
主题公园可不该搞这些玩意儿
And you don’t want to do that in the middle of a theme park, do you?
根本不该碰基因工程的 -他们可是付出了惨痛代价
Ideally, you don’t try weird genetic shit at all. -Well, they learned that the hard way.
各种畸形或外貌骇人的实验体...
Any that were malformed or just too damn hard for anybody to look at,
都被遗弃在了这里
they left them here.
太不人道了吧 为什么不直接安乐死
Well, that’s inhuman. Why not just euthanize them?
每个定制物种平均耗资7200万美元 换你怎么做
The average cost of a created species is $72 million. What would you do?
杀掉它们 还是记在研发费用上面继续搞工程
Kill it and have to tell your bank or just carry it forward under R and D?
难道还要从会计学的角度来处理这些变异恐龙吗 没逗我吧
What would I do with mutant dinosaurs from an accounting perspective? Is that really the question?
你们能快点吗 -各位 冷静点 局势还是跟之前一样
Can we please just hurry this along? -Everybody, please stay cool. Our situation hasn’t changed.
死了两个同伴了 这还叫局势一样
Two of our friends just died. Clearly, the situation’s changed quite a bit.
是的 确实很糟 但其实我们的处境和之前也没啥区别
Yes, and that’s horrible. But this is where we are now, desperate, and that’s not any different than before.
大家要不是走投无路 也不会来这鬼地方的
We were all desperate to begin with. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have come. Right?
你是一个冷门专业的专家 已经濒临失业
You, you specialize in a subject nobody cares about anymore. You’re about to be out of a job.
你需要证明自己 而我需要钱 你也需要钱 而你的公♥司♥想赚大钱
You need this. I want the money. You want the money. Your company wants all the money.
我们已经拿到第一个样本 赶快收集剩下两个吧 -好主意
We still have that case. First sample’s in it. Let’s get the other two. -That’s a great idea.
我们没武器了 -之前那也算不得武器
We have no weapons, Z. -We never did. I mean, not really.
那些枪堪比玩具 不过是点心理安慰
We had a... a few toys that would have made us feel better. They could have worked or not.
我们既然来了这就把该干的事干完 拿到东西就赶紧溜之大吉
We are where we’re supposed to be. We know what we’re supposed to do.
那些小孩儿也跳海了 可能都还活着 我们该先找到他们再撤离
Let’s just get what we need and get out. Those kids, the people who went into the ocean, they could still be alive. I say we find them first and then we get out.
怎么撤离 -要听我的应急方案吗
Uh, get out how? -Does anyone want to hear the backup plan?
她有应急方案 -她要是没有应急方案都睡不着觉
She has a backup plan? -She doesn’t get out of bed without a backup plan.
(危险区域)
我雇了一个撤离小组来监控我们船的无线电频率
I hired an exfil team to monitor our boat’s radio frequency.
如果我们失联24小时 他们会在第二天日落时分准时飞过来
So if we go silent for 24 hours, they’ll do a flyby at exactly sunset on the second night.
那就是明天了
But that’s tomorrow.
按你之前的计划 西南方向有一处带直升机平台的村落
Your plans showed a village complex on the southwest ridge with a helipad.
他门会在那悬停观察整整两分钟 如果没人他们就会离开 如果看到我们..
They’ll hover for exactly two minutes. If no one shows, they’ll leave. But if they see us...
就两分钟 为什么不直接降落
Why only two minutes? Why don’t they just land?
飞行员也想活命 -好吧
’Cause pilots want to live, too. -Oh, great.
必须在日落前进入高地
Got to find high ground before the sun goes down.
得赶紧溜了 -带不走的东西都扔了吧
We have to go now. -Drop anything you can’t carry all day.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
尽量别死
Just try not to die.
(警告:压力液体)
好热
Warm.
是地热 能通过这些管道传输
There’s geothermal power. Must come through these pipes from hot springs.
这些管道通向村落的 说不定那儿有无线电
It must lead to the village. Maybe there’s a radio?
那样 就能逮到那个想杀我的混♥蛋♥了
Great. Yeah. We use that to get the guy who tried to kill me.
也可以呼叫救援 -嗯 然后宰了那畜生
Or, you know, to get rescued? -Yeah. Then we’ll get the son of a bitch.
对
Right.
沿着管道去找村落吧 你们有更好的主意吗
Okay, we follow the pipes to the village. Unless somebody’s got another idea.
我有点大♥麻♥
I have some weed.
虽然有点受潮 但勉强能抽 你们要不要来点
Might be a little damp, but, uh, I feel like we could just chill here, no? You don’t smoke-- Do you smoke?
好吧 老爸 他明显是在逗你
Okay. Dad, he’s, uh... he’s clearly messing with you.
要我搭手吗 -真幽默
Yo, help me up? -Funny.
算了 当我没说
All right. No one help me up. That’s fine.
说不定那家人已经找到村落了 -衷心希望
Maybe that family will know to head for the village. -God, I hope so.
下一个采样点还有多远
How far to the next sample?
卫星显示 泰坦巨龙栖息在岛中♥央♥
Well, according to the satellite imagery, the Titanosaur herd stays in the central valley.
天亮前能到
We should reach them by dawn.
当心 好像有东西蹭到我腿了
Be careful where you step. Something just moved past my leg.
嘿 那女孩怎么会落水呢
Hey, you want to tell me how the, uh, girl fell over the rail?
是恐龙撞的船
The thing hit the boat. You were there.
你当时不是跟她在一起吗 遇到这种事 你啥忙也没帮上
Oh. Uh, so were you, on the bridge, next to her. So there was nothing you could do?
你什么意思
What are you implying?
你不是第一次探险了吧 -对 我十二岁就开始了
This isn’t your first expedition, huh? -No, I’ve been on digs since I was 12.
我做博士后的时候师从艾伦·格兰特 你倒是经常干这个吧
I studied under Alan Grant as a postdoc. I suppose you’re in this kind of situation all the time?
曾经是 现在尽量远离丛林了 -为什么
Used to be. I hate the jungle. I try to avoid it now. -Why is that?
视野太差 而且总感觉自己在被追踪
Mm, you can’t see three feet in front of you, and you always know you’re being stalked.
只能躲在水下
And the only place to hide is underwater.
我可不想死在丛林里
I refuse to die in the jungle.
我希望能死在一片浅滩里 快速陷入淤泥那种
My dream is I die in a shallow sea and I’m buried quickly by silt.
真浪漫啊 -这样肯定能变成化石
That’s beautiful. -It’s the best chance of being fossilized that way.
你疯了
You’re a weirdo.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着她一直尖叫时 但我回头的时候人就不见了
You got to drop this. She screamed, I turned around, and then she was gone.
好吧 你要是撒谎就把你留在这儿给他们当食物
Okay. All right. If I find out otherwise, though, we’ll leave you here and you can rejoin the food chain.
我可聪明着呢死不了
I’m too smart to die.
智力在生存技能里其实作用不大 -是吗 -真的
You know, intelligence is massively overrated as an adaptive trait. -Oh, yeah? -Seriously.
恐龙蠢得很对吧 却活了一亿六千七百万年
Pretty dumb, right? And yet they survived for 167 million years.
相比之下我们智人算天才吧到目前为止
And we Homo sapiens, geniuses by comparison,
却只存在了二十万年
only have about 200,000 years so far.
而如今发达的大脑让我们聪明到
But with our huge cranial cavities, we’re so smart,
都能够实现自我毁灭
we already have the capacity to annihilate ourselves.
我估计人类活不过百万年 -等等
I doubt we make it to even one million. -Hold on.
我们至少是地球的主宰吧 总有点过人之处
Don’t we rule the Earth? We got to be doing something right.
我们并非地球的主宰 不过是我们自以为是罢了
We don’t rule the Earth. We just think we do.
没错 我们现在可以改变环境 但承受恶果的将是人类 而非这颗星球
I mean, sure, we’re changing the environment, but that makes us the ones to worry about, not the planet.
当地球厌倦我们时 它会像掸去灰尘般将我们掸落
When the Earth gets tired of us, believe me, it will shake us off like a summer cold.
地球上存在过的物种中99.9%已灭绝
Of all species that have existed on Earth, 99.9% of them are now extinct.
生存本就是场奇迹
Survival is a long shot.
听见了吗 每一天都可能是末日
You hear that? Every day could be your last.
每人捡根棍子开路
All right, everyone, find a stick. You’ll need it to clear your way.
贝拉
Bella?
别怕 它体型很小 瞧它还是食草的呢
It’s okay. It’s little. And see? And it’s a plant-eater.
没事的
It’s okay.
不 快滚 滚开
No. No. Go. Go.
嘿 泽维尔...
Hey, Xavier.
你为她跳下了船 我敬你是条汉子
Yeah. You jumped in after her. Yeah. Respect for that.
真够爷们
Whatever, guapo.
他可真难讨人喜欢 -是啊 我也花了些时间适应
Hard to like, honey. - Yeah. Took me a minute, too.
我们走吧
Let’s do this.
走吧 不过最好还是走那边
Let’s do this... but, like, going that way, though.
剩下两种恐龙叫什么 -泰坦巨龙和风神翼龙
What are the last two species? -Uh, Titanosaur and Quetzalcoatlus,
11吨♥重的蜥脚类恐龙 还有巴士大小的翼龙
an 11-ton sauropod and a pterosaur the size of a school bus with 30-foot wings.
是那种实地考察的小巴士 还是大巴
One of those little buses like for field trips or the full thing?
有区别吗 -随便问问
Does it matter? -Just asking.
很没事的
It’s okay.
睡会吧 我来守夜
You get some more sleep while I take it for a while.
不用 我没事 -我知道你没事 但本来就该我值班了
Oh, no. I’m okay. -I know you’re okay, but it’s my watch.
你确定吗 -嗯
You sure? -Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
管道通向山上 应该能顺着到村落
Uh, the pipes, they just go right up that way. Hopefully towards the village. All right?
你知道吗 我看错你了
You know, I was wrong about you.
不 其实也没毛病 我确实懒散
No, you were right. I’m lazy as hell.
她还活着全因你出手相救
She might be alive because of what you did.
其实我也不懂她为何选择跟我在一起
I don’t even kn-know why she wants to be with me.
那是因为她看见了你真实的样子
Well, she... she sees who you are.
幸好她没有
Thank God she doesn’t.
别人可以诋毁我们 但我们不该自我贬低
Other people may talk shit about us, but we don’t have to do the job for them.
否则容易一语成谶
Otherwise, it becomes true.
我去尿个尿
Well, I got to take a piss.
过来
Come on.
来啊
Come.
没事的
It’s okay.
快过来
Come on.
还有多远 -快了
How much further? - Not far.
泰坦巨龙在山谷里 -它们是食草类对吧
The Titanosaur herd should be right across this valley. -But they’re herbivores, right?
对 -那就好
Yeah. -That’s good.
但捕食者通常会尾随它们 -真棒
But the things that hunt them aren’t. -Oh, great.
安静
Quiet.
要来点吗
You want one?
你其实是个喜欢追求刺♥激♥的反差婊吧亨利
You’re a secret adrenaline junkie, Henry.
它们注意力转移了 -转移到哪儿去了
This is our chance. They’re distracted. -Distracted by what?
好吧
Okay.
这景象可不多见 -前所未有吧
You don’t see that every day. -Or ever.
还剩一个
One to go.
电影精选列表