(17年前...)
(圣于贝尔岛)
(法属圭亚那以东226英里处)
当前安全等级:5级
We are on security level five.
所有生物废料须于17点前送往焚化炉
All genetic waste must be taken to the cremation chamber by 5:00 p.m.
好 速战速决吧
All right. Let’s get this over with. Here we go.
等等
Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Hold on.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
原地待命 等待授权
Step up here. Waiting for authorization.
我没看清数值 但镇静剂剂量得加大
I didn’t see the labs, but I assume we upped the soporifics?
嗯 估计每百磅要加半毫升
Yeah. I’m gonna have to go as high as 0.5 milliliters per hundred pounds.
好的 给你
Okay, guys. You’re clear.
可别把那家伙弄死了 -有时候我真想这么干
Well, we don’t want to kill the thing. - Some days I do.
天啊...
Oh, God.
(封闭失败)
(安全系统已停用)
(系统故障)
(重启中)
警告 封闭失败 警告 封闭失败
Alert. Containment failure. Alert. Containment failure.
嘿 发生了什么事
Hey, what’s going on?
警告 封闭失败
Alert. Containment failure.
它要跑出来了
Oh, God. It’s loose!
快跑 封锁区域 -畸王龙逃出来了 我们得撤离
Run! Containment is locking down! - The D-Rex broke free! We got to get out of here!
关门 快关门
Seal the doors! Seal the doors!
我们得撤离 快 快 快跑
We got to get out of here! Go! Go! Go!
门要关了 -不 等等
DeSanto! The door! - Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, no! No, no, no, no!
不不不 不要
No, no, no! Come on! No, no, no! No!
快 -三 二 一
Come on. Come on! - Three, two, one.
快点啊 三 二 开门啊 快点啊 快点啊
Come on! Three, two-- Come on!
快点啊 快开门
Come on! Open the door! Please!
快拧钥匙啊 没问题的
Okay, just turn the key. It’s fine. It’s-it’s okay.
只管拧钥匙就行 没事的 -对不起
Just turn the key. Just turn... Yeah. Just please open the door. - I’m sorry.
求你了 给我开门啊
Please open the door for me!
不
No!
天哪 不
Oh, God, no.
不 不
No! Oh, no!
对不起
I’m sorry!
《侏罗纪世界:重生》
现今...
恐龙回归已过去32年
但气候变化与疾病导致种群锐减
公众关注度也持续走低
多数物种现仅存活于赤道热带地区
人类严禁前往该区域
(镜中物体比看起来更近)
堵车的原因是布隆托比利导致的
Uh, the cause of the jam is none other than Bronto Billy,
据说它是北美最后一只蜥脚类恐龙 你来讲解下吧 鲍勃 -好
thought to be the last surviving sauropod in North America. Back to you, Bob. - Thanks, Hailey.
这只年迈的腕龙从科布尔山公园的围栏里跑了出来
So, yeah, the aging brachiosaur, known to be in poor health, broke out of the Cobble Hill Park enclosure
此前它一直在那里接受医疗监护
where it had been living while receiving medical attention.
真是麻烦 要死就死拜托让开 让我们过去
Oh, for God’s sake. Rest in peace already, but get the hell out of the way.
你也太冷血了 虽然纽约人都这样 但你更胜一筹
Damn, that’s cold. Geez. I mean, even for New York, it’s pretty cold.
是贝内特小姐吧 -你好 我们不是约在...
Miss Bennett, I presume? - Hello. Weren’t we supposed to meet at the, um...
跟踪你简直易如反掌 你是在哪听说我的
You’re not exactly hard to follow. So, how did you hear about me?
保罗·帕索里尼 军♥火♥商 -他带话了
Paulo Pasolini, Blackwater. - Does he have a message for me?
嗯 他说"菲利克斯今天不在状态"
Yes. He said to say, "Felix isn’t himself today."
行 说正事 -这是什么间谍暗号♥吗
Um... okay, I’m listening. - Is that some spy stuff? ’Cause that is fantastic.
话说 你在帕克基因公♥司♥做什么
What is it that you do at ParkerGenix?
研发新药 需要些特殊材料
My company is developing a new medication, and we have certain needs.
我不太明白 你能说得更清楚些吗
That sounds vague. And what does that mean in this case?
他说你擅长办事 不爱问问题 -这倒是
They say you’re good at procuring things and not asking a lot of questions. - Do they?
还说你不太在乎法律纠纷和原则问题
They also say you’re untroubled by possible legal or ethical implications.
他这嘴跟棉裤裆似得 -你就当是夸奖吧 意思是你能把事办成
Well, they need to shut up. - Well, take it as a compliment. Uh, means you get the job done.
上次我失去了一个朋友 所以我不接这种活了
I lost a friend on my last job, so I am not up for procurement.
你都不知道是什么活呢 -你们是制药公♥司♥
Well, you don’t know what it is yet. - Yes, but you work for a pharmaceutical company, right?
而你们联♥系♥我这样的特种兵搞秘密行动 我猜是要窃取情报吧
So... You called me. I’m spec ops, so it’s covert. I’m guessing info theft?
抱歉 我做的是救援和寻回工作 不搞偷窃
I-I’m sorry, I do retrieval and extractions, not heists.
事关恐龙 虽然它们与我们无关 但我们对它们还有所依赖
It’s dinosaurs. They may be through with us, but we’re not through with them.
恐龙现在不是都快死绝了吗
Well, they are all... They’re all dead or dying, so...
但在赤道附近的一些岛屿上还有 -对 但那儿都是禁区
Except for on a few islands around the equator. - Yes, and those are no-go zones for a reason.
去那儿就是送死 -所以需要你出马
You go there, you die. - Which is where you come in.
不必了 谢谢
No, thanks.
贝内特小姐 你知道全球20%人口会患上心脏病吗
Ms. Bennett! Did you know that 20% of the world’s population will die of heart disease?
也就是说每五个人就有一个
That’s one in every five people on the planet.
想想你的亲人朋友 假如你能让他们多活二十年
Now, just imagine. Take somebody you know, anybody, and imagine that you could be the one to give them an extra 20 years of life.
你说得很动人 但我不是干这行的 -我们资金非常雄厚
That’s very touching. It’s not my field, though. - And we have very deep pockets.
多雄厚
How deep?
对你而言 非常雄厚
For you, extremely.
说个数 -10后面再加六个零
I’m gonna need a number. - Ten, six zeros.
总共六个零吗 -七个零 这够多了吧
Including the one that’s in the ten? - No. It’s a fortune, Ms. Bennett.
从此以后你不必再去冒险赚钱
The kind of money that would mean you’d never have to put your life on the line ever again.
有什么风险 -可能会被起诉
All right, what’s the hitch? - Possible criminal charges.
毕竟 我们要去的是 所有国家明令禁止的地方
We are going to a place where every government on the planet has outlawed travel.
那这事儿就别告诉其他人了
Well, we better not tell anyone, then.
有难度 我们还得带个人去 他现在还不知情
Yeah, that might be a problem. He doesn’t know it yet, but we’re bringing a civilian.
尽管全世界环保主义者做出了巨大努力 但新侏罗纪时代对恐龙来说仍然是致命的
The Neo-Jurassic Age has proven lethal to Dinosauria. Though some species can survive
不过 有些恐龙现在可以在赤道周围的温暖地区存活下来
in a few isolated oxygen-rich tropical microclimates clustered in equatorial regions,
远离人类和其他不相容物种
where interactions with humans and other incompatible modern species is...
早上好博士 抱歉我不请自来 能聊两句吗
Good morning, Doctor. Sorry to drop in unannounced. Can we have a word?
抱歉 但我今天很忙 这个地方要关闭了
Sorry, it’s a hell of a day here. They’re closing us down.
亨利·卢米斯博士 这位是佐拉·贝内特 我们任务的负责人
Dr. Henry Loomis, Zora Bennett, our mission specialist.
抱歉 什么任务
Sorry, what mission?
伙计们能麻烦你们先回避下吗
Uh, guys, why don’t you just take a break for a minute, okay?
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
卢米斯博士在过去六个月里一直为帕克基因公♥司♥提供关于恐龙的信息
Dr. Loomis has been advising ParkerGenix for the past six months on paleo-coronary health.
我们在研发一种名为"古龙素"的新药 需要用到迄今为止最大的恐龙物种的血样
We’re developing a new drug, Paleodioxin, derived from the largest dinosaur species on record.
根据计算机推算显示 它可以将心脏病延缓大约20年
Computer modeling suggests it could forestall coronary disease by an average of two decades.
这本可以帮到你母亲的 抱歉提起她的事...
Think what that might have meant for your mother. I’m so sorry for your loss.
你介绍药物可以 要是提及个人私事 我可就不干了
Okay. Anybody can read a file. If you get personal, though, I’m out.
抱歉 虽然研究很重要 但我们卡在实验阶段
I’m sorry for overstepping. This, uh, research is crucial. We just can’t get it to trial.
我们需要活体恐龙的DNA样本用于合成DNA
We’re unable to synthesize the DNA, so we need samples from living dinosaurs.
因此我们需要巨型恐龙的DNA 而且是在各种环境中都是巨型恐龙才行
And the species must be a true colossus. It’s the biggest animals across three categories:
水生 陆生 空中
seagoing, land based and avian.
为什么选巨型的
Why the biggest?
因为心脏 体型越大 心肌越发达
Oh, it’s their hearts. The bigger they were, the bigger their coronary muscles.
而且寿命更长 白垩纪时期的一些蜥脚类恐龙寿命超过100年
And they lived the longest, over a hundred years for some Cretaceous-era sauropods.
因此他们需要的三种恐龙是:
Which means the three dinosaurs they need are
沧龙 海中巨兽
Mosasaurus, which lives in the ocean,
泰坦巨龙 陆地一霸
and Titanosaurus. You’ll find them on land.
而在天空之中
And in the sky,
风神翼龙 所有翼龙中体型最庞大的存在
Quetzalcoatlus. It’s the largest pterosaur.
这些生物在DNA没有任何改良的情况下 都可以存活百年之久
Each of them had an average lifespan of well over a century, even before DNA refinement.
预防心脏病的药物将是未来几个世纪最伟大的医学发现
A drug that could prevent heart disease would be the biggest medical breakthrough in centuries.
其价值可能高达数十亿对吧
Yeah. And I’m sure it’d be worth billions, right?
是数万亿
Trillions.
但我们的科学家需要活体恐龙的血样与组织样本才能用于DNA的合成
The only way for our scientists to complete the strands now is with blood and tissue samples from living dinosaurs.
等等 所以你想从这些活恐龙身上采集血样
Wait. Y-You want to take blood samples from these animals while they’re alive?
血红蛋白会在生物死亡后立即开始脱氧
Hemoglobin deoxygenates within seconds postmortem.
紧接着血液会变黄并凝固
Lividity and hypostasis follow immediately.
幸运的是 这三种恐龙都栖息在同一座隔离的岛屿上
Fortunately for us, all these species exist in one isolated location.
我们需要立刻组建行动小队 我们可还有竞争对手呢
We’re putting together a team, and we’d like to leave immediately.
帕克先生绝不能接受失败 明天能出发吗
We have competitors, and Mr. Parker does not tolerate second place. Can you be ready tomorrow?
卢米斯博士
Dr. Loomis?
我只是顾问 -没错 现场顾问
I thought I was just advising. - You are. In person.
我们无法识别物种 以及预判它的行为
We’re not qualified to identify the animals or predict behavior.
派军队去吧 你们可是财力雄厚的大公♥司♥
Why don’t you send an army? You’re a rich company.
基于保密原则 知情者越少越好
Confidentiality. The fewer people know about this, the better.
我可以保护你的安全 呃 大概能吧
I can guarantee your safety. I mean, you know, more or less.
这不只是安全的事..."大概能" -对啊
Oh, no, no. It’s not about my safety. It’s just, it’s... "More or less"? - Yeah.
你们策划的行动可是违法的 -你告诉他报酬有几个零了吗
What you’re proposing is really illegal. - Oh, did we-- did you tell him about the zeros?
现在别提这些... -说什么呢
That’s not gonna work with him. - What are you talking about?
你们见过野生恐龙吗
You ever seen a dinosaur in the wild?
不是儿童乐园里的那种
I don’t mean in a theme park when you were a kid
也不是那些在城市里游荡的可怜家伙
or watching some poor creature wander around town lost.
我说的是自然栖息地的恐龙
I mean in its natural habitat.
如果你不去见识下真正的野生恐龙 不也就跟逛动物园的小孩一样吗
’Cause until you’ve done that, you’re just a guy who visits zoos.
上周门票总共只卖♥♥出十几张
We sold a dozen tickets all last week.
五年前 人们乐此不疲的排队几小时才进场
Five years ago, you’d have to wait in line for hours, if you could even get in.
而如今没人在乎这些动物 不应该这样冷落他们的
电影精选列表