看来得爬高了 -希望你恐高症不严重
Looks like we’re climbing. -Hope you’re good with heights, Doc.
船上的人说村落里有电力 只能信他们的了
The guys on the boat said there was power at the village. We just have to trust that they were right.
你觉得还有多远 -一两英里吧
Hey, how much further you think it is? -A mile, maybe two.
你腿没事吧 -没事 就是伸直的时候有点疼
Is your leg okay? -Yeah, it just hurts a little. I’m fine.
能撑住
It’s okay.
还有...
And, uh...
那家伙没问题吧
are we okay with... that?
它能陪她玩 没事的 我会盯着它的
It’s helping her. It’s okay. I got an eye on it.
妈妈再也不会把我们放心交给你了 -确实
Mom’s never gonna trust you with us again. -Oh, God, no.
伙计们 我打算叫她多洛蕾丝
Hey, guys. I’m naming her Dolores.
伊莎 你还活着呢 -你愿意讲话啦
Iz, you’re alive? -You talk?
我要带她回家 -这可不是什么好主意
I’m taking her home with me. -That may or may not be a terrible idea.
多洛蕾丝 嘿 你还好吗
Dolores? Hey, you good?
嗯 看你们父女在一起真温馨 我不知道可能这一切...
Yeah, it’s, uh... it’s just kind of nice, you and your dad. I don’t know. Maybe this whole thing will...
贝拉 贝拉等等
Bella, Bella! Bella, wait!
这是什么味道
What’s the smell?
它怎么了
What’s wrong with her?
它在害怕什么
What is she scared of?
扶我起来
Help me up.
我们沿河道走那边
Uh, we’ll follow the river. That way.
我看见了一艘船 你走不了路了
I see a boat. You can’t walk.
让泽维尔扶你 我去把船弄过来
Xavier can help you while I go get it.
好 小心点
All right. Be careful.
能再给我点甘草糖吗
Can I get some more licorice?
特蕾莎 快点
Teresa. Teresa! Hurry.
继续走
Just go. Come on.
该死
Shit.
(救生筏)
多洛蕾丝
Dolores.
快走 这儿危险
You have to go. It’s not safe.
快离开这 快走 快走
Please. Go, go, go, go, go.
(需在陆地充气)
伊莎贝拉 快来 快来
Bella. Come on, honey. Come on.
划桨
Paddle!
爸爸
Dad, it’s...
快划 快划 快划
Paddle! Paddle! Paddle!
给点力啊
Dig! Dig! Come on!
使劲划 再快点
As hard as you can! Dig! Dig!
快 快划啊
Come on! Paddle! Paddle! Paddle!
伊莎贝拉 快
Isabella! Swim! Go! Go!
伊莎贝拉
Isabella!
贝拉 -爸爸
Dad! - Keep going.
过来
Come on. Hey.
贝拉 贝拉
Bella! Bella!
贝拉
Bella!
贝拉
Bella! Bella!
爸爸 爸爸 救命
Dad! Where are you?! Help!
爸爸
Dad!
不 伊莎贝拉
No. Isabella!
贝拉 快来 游过来
Bella. Bella, come on! Come on! Swim!
快游啊
Bella, swim!
你没事吧 没事吧
You okay? You okay?
好了 这是垂直岩壁
Okay. It’s a vertical slab.
看起来有些悬垂的地方
Looks like some overhang.
估计攀岩难度在5.13或5.15 不过幸好是往下走
It’s probably a 5.13, 5.15. Well, at least we’re going down.
我刚看见翼龙在一个天然岩架上有雕刻的建筑周围盘旋
I saw the pterosaur circling a carved structure cut into a natural ledge.
它们喜欢在裂缝筑巢 那儿是典型的筑巢点
They were crevice nesters, so it’s an ideal spot.
我们非得从它的蛋里取样吗
Do we have to get a sample from an egg?
也可以试着从成年龙身上取样 但那可是像F-16战斗机一样大的会飞的食肉动物 -好吧
I suppose we could try and get it from the parent, but they’re a flying carnivore the size of an F-16. -Okay.
固定好了
Clip him in.
我出发了
Alright, here we go.
下面见
See you at the bottom.
你还好吗 -没事
You good? - Good? Yeah, good. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我健身房♥里有个五米的攀岩墙
I mean, I have a 20-foot climbing wall in my gym, so...
好吧 那就走吧 跟这个也差不多
There you go. It’s exactly like climbing that.
只不过要连续爬25次这儿差不多离地150米
Yeah, but 25 times in a row, and you’re 500 feet up,
不过摔下去...必死无疑
so if you fall, you die.
你真会安慰人
Okay, well, that’s unhelpful.
别怕有我护着你呢
Don’t worry. I got you.
好玩吧
It’s fun, right?
克雷布斯 快来看
Krebs. Check this out.
绳子
Rope, rope!
表现不错 只剩十米了
You’re doing great. We got another 40 feet to go.
该走了
Time to move.
好吧
Okay.
看 跟健身房♥没啥两样吧
See? Just like the gym.
你能去固定下螺栓吗 要多花你几分钟时间 -交给我吧
Can you move the pitons? I think we’re gonna need a couple minutes here. -Okay, d’accord.
这什么地方 古神庙
What is this place? Some kind of ancient temple?
不能伤到胚胎
It won’t hurt the embryo.
也许我们得动作快点
Um, maybe we should, uh, make this quick, huh?
那样可能就会戳破蛋膜
Not without breaking the egg sac.
你可真是个了不起的书呆子亨利
You’re a very impressive nerd, Henry.
你有什么打算 -什么
What would the alternative be? -To what?
如果不把样本交给帕克基因公♥司♥ 你打算怎么办
To handing the samples over to ParkerGenix. We open-source it.
选择开源献给全世界
We give it to the whole world.
不让任何人拥有此项专利 让全人类共同研发药物
A bunch of people create the medicine, nobody owns the patent, everyone has access,
能拯救数百万生命造福大众而非少数人
and tens of millions of lives are saved. It’s all of us, not some of us.
这样我可赚不到钱 -没错 你会穷得叮当响
I don’t make any money in that scenario. -Oh, no, you’re broke as hell.
我可不想那样
Yeah, I don’t love that part.
成功了
I’ve got it.
佐拉 小心啊
Hé, Zora! Attention!
去捡样本
The sample!
金凯德 拉我上去
Kincaid! Pull me up! Kincaid! Help!
莱尔莱尔
LeClerc?!
金凯德快拉 -快拉 快拉
Kincaid! Au secours! -Krebs, pull! Pull!
把我拉上去
Pull me up! Pull me up!
快拉我上去
Pull me up! Pull me up!
你没事吧 -我没事 你呢
You okay? -Yeah. You?
完犊子了
Oh, shi--
快点
Oh! Quick!
亨利
Henry!
用力拉
Pull! Up!
拉我上去 再快点
Pull me up!
亨利 别晃 -我快够到了 -亨利
Henry! Henry, stop! -I nearly got it! -Henry,
绳子要断了
it’s gonna snap! Stop!
撑住 拉 继续拉
Hold on! Pull! Pull! Pull!
勒克莱尔
Oh, shit! LeClerc!
来这边
Come on! Here!
亨利 绳子要断了
Stop. Henry! It’s gonna split!
我拿到了
I’ve got it!
糟了 -亨利
Oh, no. -Henry! Henry!
博士 你还好吗
Doc! You okay?
我们该回家了
Let’s go home.
伊莎贝拉 宝贝
Isabella. Honey.
来吧 我们马上就到了
Let’s go. We’re almost there.
(危险 高压电一万伏特)
我能看见整个停机坪 就在水库中♥央♥
I see the helipad. It’s in the middle of a reservoir.
但没看到那几个孩子的踪影
No sign of the kids, though.
他们真的能找到这里吗
Will they even be able to find this place?
这里有脚印
Hey, there’s footprints here.
有人吗 鲁本 特蕾莎
Hello?! Reuben! Teresa!
可能是动物足迹 -动物穿橡胶靴
Zora, they could be anything. They could be animals. It could be... -In Nikes?
你人格高尚令人感动 但时间紧迫 -有人吗
Listen, I appreciate what you’re doing. I really do. But we are in a crunch right now. -Hello?!
而且我们根本不知道他们是否从那礁石堆里生还 直升机马上就到了
And we don’t even know if they survived the rocks. The helicopter’s coming.
让飞行员趁着还有光在整个岛上低空飞一圈呗 -这主意太危险了
Well, we’ll just have the pilots do a low pass over the whole island while there’s still light. -That is an incredibly dangerous idea.
你说了不算
Well, nobody asked you.
有人吗 -伊莎贝拉
Hello?! -Isabella!
喂
Hello?!
有人吗 -喂
Hello?! -Hello?!
这里有人吗
Anyone, please!
喂
Hello?!
有人吗 -这里有人吗
电影精选列表