你必须要在此之前拿到宝石
You must get the jewel before that happens.
你是我们唯一的希望了
You're our only hope,
所以你必须赶紧去
so you must hurry.
老天
My.
-你必须要走了 -该走了
- Now you must go. - Gotta go.
等等 他们会见到什么兄弟
Wait, they're gonna meet the Brothers who?
卡巴比克兄弟
The Brothers Kababik.
-巴巴比克兄弟 -小点声
- The, the Brothers Bababik. - Shh!
-卡巴比克 -你必须要在此之前
- Kababik? - You must get the jewel
拿到宝石
before that happens.
你是我们唯一的希望了 所以你必须赶紧去
You are our only hope, so you must hurry.
我觉得你应该再给我们解释一遍
I think you should explain it to us one more time.
等等
Wait a second.
那沙漠果实是什么
What about the desert fruit?
你不指引我们去找那个吗
Aren't you gonna lead us to that?
我必须要走了
Now I must go...
趁弹簧刀还没发现我不在了
before Switchblade realizes I'm gone.
什么 弹簧刀
What? Switchblade?
那是他的弱点
That's his weakness.
我爱你 布雷夫史东博士
I love you, Dr. Bravestone.
我永远都爱你
And I always will.
这...
That...
是我的诅咒
is my curse.
我也爱你
I love you too!
她似乎是个好姑娘
She seems like a nice girl.
我们需要骆驼
We need camels.
好了大伙 要想追上尤尔根 我们就需要骆驼
Okay, you guys, if we're gonna catch up with Jurgen, we need camels.
我们还需要找到那个什么沙漠果实
And we need to find the desert fruit, whatever that is.
"跟随火焰" 我猜我们得跟着她
"Follow the flame." I mean, I guess we have to follow her.
你们去跟着她 我们去偷几头骆驼
You guys follow her, we'll go steal some camels.
"勇敢岛浆果树"
"Jumanji Berry Tree."
勇敢岛浆果树
所需之时 勿忘种子
勇敢岛浆果
Jumanji berry?
这就是沙漠果实吗
That's a desert fruit?
估计是吧
I guess.
"所需之时 勿忘种子"
"In the moment of need, remember the seed."
有点勇敢岛智慧的意思
A little bit of Jumanji wisdom there.
就在那
There it is.
好了 麦洛和我进去偷骆驼
Okay, Milo and I will break in and get the camels.
外公 你在这里放哨 好吗 低调点
Grandpa, you stay here on lookout, alright? Keep a low profile.
明白吗 低调点
Got it? Low profile.
要是有人要进牲畜棚
If anyone tries to enter the livery,
就吹个口哨之类的
just, I don't know, whistle or something.
没问题
Sure thing.
现在不是你闷骚的时候
That's not when you smolder.
你这时机不对 算了
It's not the moment for it. Forget it.
我就那么做了 也不知道在做什么
I just did it. I don't know what it was.
你看着就像肚子不舒服一样
Look like your stomach is upset.
好像是吃坏肚了子
Like you ate something bad.
天啊
Man.
我在出汗 我在出汗
I'm sweating. I'm sweating.
我非常不适应偷东西
Stealing makes me very uncomfortable,
作为一个盗贼来说这可不太好
which is not ideal for a burglar.
那么果实在树上
So the fruit is in the tree.
但如果不♥穿♥过这片水
But you can't get to it
也不知道是不是水
without going through the water
就摘不到
or whatever that is.
可能会被煮熟或者被食人鱼吃了之类的
Get boiled or eaten by piranhas or something.
"跟随火焰"
"Follow the flame."
我们应该要这么过去
I think that's how we get there.
但我不知道自己怎么可能跳过去
But I don't know how I'm supposed to make that jump.
有可行性
I mean, it's doable...
但我没有平时那种爆发力了
but I don't have my usual explosiveness.
什么...靠 厉害
Wh... Ho! Yo!
棒
Yes!
玛莎
Martha!
玛莎
Martha!
-玛莎 -果实非常重
- Martha! - Oh, it's really heavy.
你还好吧 把手给我
You okay? Give me your hand.
上来
There you go.
等一等
Wait a second.
-什... -老天 什么情况
- What...? - The hell, man?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-什么鬼 -天呐
- The hell, man? - Oh, my God.
-弗里奇 -对
- Fridge? - Yeah.
玛莎
Martha?
对
Yeah.
一边去 这里没什么好看的
Hey, move along. Nothing to see here.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我说赶紧走 伙计
I said, keep walking, pal.
这里没什么好看的 走开
Nothing to see here. Beat it.
-你说什么 -我让你们走开 一边去
- What'd you say? - I said beat it, get out of here.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我说滚
I said, scram!
你们想跟我打吗 来啊 来啊
You want a piece of me? Yeah, come on, come on.
你们有什么能耐 让我瞧瞧 来啊
What do you got? What do you got? Come on!
来挨揍啊
Come and get it.
来啊 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastards!
来 骆驼 骆驼
Here, camel, camel.
来吧 走吧
Come on, let's go.
它们是骄傲雄壮的动物 对吗
They are proud and majestic animals, aren't they?
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
你 你是...你刚刚是在和它们说话吗
Did you, did you...? Were you just talking to them?
按你的菜单键 就在这里
Um, press your menu. Uh, it's right here.
弱点
蛋糕
速度
力量
强项
生物学
武器专员
语言学
"语言学"
"Linguistics."
你可以和动物对话
You can talk to animals.
对
Yes.
看起来我能和骆驼对话
It appears that I speak camel.
你能让它们跟我们走吗
Can you ask them to like...come with us and...?
稍等一下
Excuse me.
它们有话要说
They're willing to talk.
它们想知道对它们有什么好处
Uh, they wanna know what's in it for them
以及我们有多少行李
and how much luggage we have.
你看看我这样子
Will you look at me?
扮这么个角色能干什么
I mean, what am I supposed to do with this?
你是地图通
You read the map.
我不想做地图通 我应该是她才对
I don't wanna read the map. I'm supposed to be her.
结果呢 我脸上都长毛了
Instead, there's actual hair growing out of my face!
抱歉 每具身体都很美 即便这个也一样
Sorry. All bodies are beautiful, even this one.
等一等
Wait a second.
-真神奇 -当心点
- Oh, this is amazing! - Careful.
弗里奇
Fridge...
这个角色真是棒呆了
Yo, this thing is insane!
小心点 那身体不是个玩具
Be careful. That body is not a toy.
不是玩具 这身体是一台机器
No, it's a machine.
更棒的是
And on top of that...
有胸
boobs.
你碰我的胸 我就杀了你
Touch my boobs, and I will murder you.
太晚了 我做的第一件事就是那个
Too late. It was literally the first thing I did.
够了 别那样
Hey, hey, don't do that.
我们带着勇敢岛浆果去跟他们汇合吧
Let's take this Jumanji berry and go meet them.
别紧张 姑娘
Relax, girl.
我要试试你做的那套空中杂耍
I'm trying that flying acrobat thing you did.
-别 我们已经有浆果了 -看好了
- Don't. We have the berry. - Check this out.
没必要这样
It's not necessary.
等等
Wait.
电影精选列表