一个人还能再要求什么呢
What more could a guy possibly want?
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
你们今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
非常好
It was really great.
没错
Yeah.
斯宾塞教我玩了一个电子游戏
Spencer taught me how to play a video game.
诺拉餐厅
算了吧
Hell, no.
你还好吗 外公
You okay, Grandpa?
嗯
Yeah.
这里有很多美好的回忆
A lot of good memories here.
艾迪
Eddie.
艾迪 是你吗
Eddie, is that you?
诺拉
Nora.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
你好吗 兄弟
What's up, bro?
生意如何
So how's business?
你知道的
You know how it is.
我的经理六个月前辞职了 搬去了费城
My manager quit six months ago, moved to Philly.
在那之后这里就一直乱糟糟的
Place has been kind of a mess ever since.
很难找到真正懂该如何运营餐馆的人
It's hard to find people who really know how to do this.
这也不用我来跟你说了
I don't have to tell you this.
那么你这里需要帮忙咯
So you need some help around here?
你认真的吗
You mean it?
我是说我
I mean, I...
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
见到你真好 艾迪
It's really good to see you, Eddie.
我也是
Likewise.
我去把这个
I'm... I'm gonna take this
拿到我要去的那边
where I was going and...
马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你们也得来纽约
You guys gotta come to New York too.
对 我等不及了
Yeah, I can't wait.
这支小队 永不走散
This team, forever.
永不走散
Forever.
一直这样
Always.
一直永不走散
Always and forever?
-我们要保持联♥系♥ -当然了
- Yeah, let's keep close though. - Of course, yeah.
还有件事
One thing.
我们能不能都说好
Can we all agree?
再也别回游戏里去了
Let's never go back there.
-我以为我们早就说好了 -肯定的
- I thought we already agreed on that. - That's fine.
抱歉来这么晚
Sorry it's so late.
每年到了这时候
Yeah, it's that time of year.
大家的暖气全坏了
Everyone's heaters are broken.
没关系 你来了就好
It's no problem. I'm just glad you made it.
炉子就在这边
The furnace is right over here.
那是旧的电子游戏机吗
Is that an old video game console?
对 可能吧 是我儿子的
Yeah, probably. It belongs to my son.
我是个游戏迷
Yeah, I'm a big gamer.
我从来没见过这样的东西
I've never seen anything like it.
看上去是坏了
Well, it looks like it's broken.
你最好别碰
Maybe you shouldn't touch it.
电影精选列表