We're gonna die.
-我们确实死过了 -我们在地狱吗
- We did die. - Are we in hell?
-我就知道 -天呐
- I knew it. - Oh, my God.
我给你的信里有详细说明 布雷夫史东博士
It's detailed in the letter I sent you, Dr. Bravestone.
也许你应该大声念出来
Perhaps you should read it aloud.
我没有信 要我和你说多少次
I don't have a letter! How many times I gotta tell you that?
不 艾迪 信就在你手里
Oh, no, Eddie. It's in your hand.
这信是从哪来的
Where did this come from?
你要注意自己手里有什么
You got to pay attention to what's in your hand.
也许你应该大声念出来
Perhaps you should read it aloud.
"布雷夫史东博士 我恳切地希望
"Dr. Bravestone, it is my solemn hope
这封信能寄到你手里 因为"
that this letter finds you, for again..."
勇敢岛再一次处于极度危险的境地
Jumanji is in grave danger.
我们急需你的帮助
We need your help at once.
这是怎么回事
Whoa, what's going on here?
这是过场动画 是给我们说明...
It's a cutscene. It's how we find out...
算了 之后我再解释
You know what, I'll explain afterwards.
我们最可怕的噩梦已经到来
You see, our worst nightmare has come to pass,
因为野蛮人尤尔根回来了
for Jurgen the Brutal has returned.
没错 那个最邪恶的勇敢岛征服者又回来了
Indeed, that most vicious Jumanjian conqueror is back.
并且还带来了他的野蛮部落
And he's brought with him his savage horde.
他们从扎特米尔山的堡垒下来
They descended from their fortress atop Mount Zhatmire
向南来到埃维安省
and made their way south to the Avian Province,
那里是神圣的猎鹰宝石之家
home of the sacred Falcon Jewel,
而宝石戴在村落长老的颈项之上
worn around the neck of the village elder.
猎鹰是勇敢岛的孕育宝石
The Falcon is the fertility jewel of Jumanji,
几百年来 埃维安省的人们
and it has been guarded by the people
一直守护着宝石
of the Avian Province for hundreds of years.
只要宝石能见到阳光
So long as the jewel can see the sun,
便能使水草丰润 土地肥沃
the waters will flow and the land will flourish.
好啊
Yeah!
许多勇敢的人在那天死去
Many brave souls died that day,
但尤尔根得偿所愿
but Jurgen got what he came for.
他将宝石藏于黑暗中
He stowed the jewel in darkness,
不见天日
hidden from the sun.
干旱降临这片大地
A drought befell the land.
庄稼枯萎死去
The crops dried out and died.
如果不将宝石尽快归还
And if the jewel is not returned soon,
也许将无法挽回濒死的生灵
it may be too late.
所以我们将你和你睿智的同伴们召唤前来
Which is why we called for you and your brilliant associates.
我明白你一定犹如泰山压顶
I understand the enormous weight that this must carry for you,
布雷夫史东博士
Dr. Bravestone,
这次历险与之前大不相同
how this adventure is like no other,
因为杀死你父母的人
since it was Jurgen the Brutal
正是野蛮人尤尔根
who killed your parents.
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
他杀死了布雷夫史东博士的父母吗
He killed Dr. Bravestone's parents?
没错 正是他
Indeed, he did.
就在博士年幼之时
When the doctor was just a boy.
那太糟糕了
Oh, well, that's terrible.
还要我说多少次 我们是在电子游戏里
I can't say this enough: We're in a video game.
你们一定要从野蛮人尤尔根手中取回宝石
You must recover the jewel from Jurgen the Brutal
让其沐浴在阳光之下
and show it to the sun.
他现在正往北穿越沙漠
He's making his way north across the desert now.
野蛮人尤尔根 是芭芭拉的儿子吗
Jurgen the Brutal. Is that Barbara's boy?
记住 目标是取回被掠夺的宝石
And remember, the goal is to recover the loot.
从那个野蛮人手中将其夺回
To wrest it from the hands of the brute.
如果你们希望退出游戏
And if you wish to leave the game,
就必须拯救勇敢岛 并且大声呼喊其名
you must save Jumanji and call out its name.
不好意思 勇敢岛是谁
Excuse me. Who is Jumanji?
如果我没听错的话 是她的姐姐
Well, if I was listening correctly, that is her sister.
这是你们的地图
Here's your map.
找到一片绿洲 跟着火焰找到沙漠果实
Find an oasis and follow the flame to the desert fruit.
我不能在这里降落
I can't land here,
所以你们得在这里跳下去
so you're going to have to drop in.
-什么 -不 不
- What? - No, no.
-我会尽量飞低一点 -奈杰尔
- I'll get as low as I can. - Nigel...
-等一下 -准备好
- Hold on. - Get ready.
准备好什么意思
What do you mean get ready?
我们没有降落伞
We don't have parachutes.
我们不是应该有...
Shouldn't we have...?
-搞什么 -祝你们好运
- What the hell? - Good luck.
勇敢岛的未来就掌握在你们手中
The future of Jumanji is in your hands.
如果没有地方降落
Why did we take a plane
-为什么要坐飞机 -下去吧
- if there's nowhere to land? - And go!
搞什么啊
The hell, man?
我们在哪里
Where are we?
丛林呢
Where's the jungle?
我们怎么来这里了
What are we doing here?
我们要保持冷静 好吗
We've got to keep it together, okay?
-"保持冷静" -没错
- "Keep it together"? - Yes.
这是全新的故事线
This is a whole new thing.
没人说过我们要玩全新的故事线
Nobody said we'd have to do a whole new thing.
话说 宝芬妮在哪
And by the way, what the hell happened to Bethany?
这里到底是新罕布♥什♥尔州的什么地方
So, what part of New Hampshire is this exactly?
我们不在新罕布♥什♥尔州 麦洛
We're not in New Hampshire, Milo.
没错 这里不是新罕布♥什♥尔州
That's right. Exactly. Not New Hampshire.
-你开始明白了吗 -不明白
- You're starting to get it now? - Nope.
我完全不知道到底是怎么回事
I don't have the foggiest clue what's going on here.
那人一直叫我布雷夫曼医生
That guy kept calling me Dr. Braverman,
那是我骨科医生的名字
which is the name of my orthopedist.
我认为我是刚刚又做完一个髋关节手术
I'm thinking I just had another hip surgery
现在正在从麻醉中苏醒
and now I'm coming out of it.
快来看
Hey! Check this out!
我们必须要找到斯宾塞
Okay. We have to find Spencer.
因此 我想我们必须得开始玩这个游戏
To do that, I think we have to start playing the game.
我相信他已经开始了
I'm sure that's what he did.
我们找到他 通关游戏 然后回家
We find him, finish the game, and we go home.
艾迪 你没事吧
Ed, you okay?
你看看我
Would you look at me?
我重获青春了
I'm back.
我已经很久没有这么...
I haven't looked like this since...
从来没有
Never.
你从来也没长这样
You looked like this never.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我年轻时候 身材可好了
When I was younger, I was in great shape.
我记得你年轻的时候
I remember you when you were younger,
你可不长这样
and... this is not what you looked like.
我想我的眼睛是另一种颜色
I think my eyes are a different color.
你从头到脚都是另一种颜色
All of you is a different color.
我这样子看起来还不错吧 对吧
It's a good look on me, huh? Huh?
他们往北走了
Okay. They're headed north.
-北是哪一边 -我不知道
- Which way is north? - I have no idea.
要不要看看地图
Well, you wanna check the map?
好吧 我现在变成地图通了
Right. I'm the map guy now.
"找到绿洲 跟着火焰找到沙漠果实"
"Find an oasis and follow the flame to the desert fruit."
跟着火焰找到沙漠果实
Follow the flame to the desert fruit.
你知道那是白纸一张吧
You know there's nothing on that?
他能看到 你看不到
He can see it, you can't.
地图上每个地方都是游戏中的不同关卡
Each place on the map is a different level of the game,
我们一步步地玩 关卡会越来越难
and the levels get harder as we go.
勇敢岛
沙丘
这一关叫做
This one is called...
"沙丘"
"Dunes."
废话
No shit.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
那是一只鸵鸟
Oh, that's an ostrich.
-不是吧 -没错
- Oh, no. - Yes, indeed.
那是一只鸵鸟
That is an ostrich.
鸵鸟是六十种不会飞的鸟的
The ostrich is a flightless bird,
其中一种
电影精选列表