-假冒的 -抓住他们
- Impostors? - Seize them!
不 不 我们可以解释
No, no, no. No. We can explain.
不 不要
No, no, no.
有件事我忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you one thing.
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
退后 退后
Get back. Stay back.
离远点 退后
Stay away. Get back!
退后
Get back!
滚开
Get out of here!
我会把你们给点了 混♥蛋♥们
I will torch you, bitches.
我会把你们的脸烧了
I will literally burn your face.
我去戈雷克见卡巴比克兄弟
I'll meet the brothers in Gorek.
把他们杀光
Kill them all!
去抓住他
Go get him!
去夺回宝石
Go get the jewel!
别担心我们 快去
Don't worry about us. Just go!
背包
Backpack.
退远点 我会几何学
Get away! I know geometry.
我可不是开玩笑 退远点
I'm not messing around, you guys. Get away!
弗里奇 我们要死了
Fridge, we're gonna die!
谁想跟新娘跳支舞
Anybody wanna dance with the bride?
你想来一下吗
You want a piece?
来啊
Come on!
双截棍
Nunchucks.
酷毙了
Awesome!
我们做到了
We did it.
快走
Let's go!
-快点 快点 -动作快
- Come on, come on! - Hurry!
你们看
Look!
-那是斯宾塞吗 -我的天
- Is that Spencer? - Oh, my God.
不
No!
斯宾塞
Spencer!
你是什么人
Who are you?
我是斯摩德·布雷夫史东博士
I'm Dr. Smolder Bravestone.
弱点
勇敢岛浆果
强项
凶猛
愤怒
斩首
斯宾塞
Spencer!
-他说骑到他背上 -谁 我吗
- He says to get on his back. - Who, me?
不
Oh, no.
麦洛
Milo!
-我天 -他要干什么
- Oh, my God. - What's he doing?
等下
Wait.
麦洛
Milo!
太棒了 麦洛
Yeah, Milo!
冲啊
Go!
我们来了 斯宾塞
We're coming, Spencer!
"让其沐浴在阳光之下"
"Show it to the sun."
外公 宝石
Grandpa, the jewel!
你得让它照到太阳 准备好
You gotta show it to the sun! Get ready!
加油 麦洛
Come on, Milo!
-快飞 -快点 快点
- Go! - Come on, come on!
来吧
Yeah!
-大声呼喊其名 -大声呼喊其名
- Call out its name. - Call out its name.
大声呼喊其名
Call out its name!
勇敢岛
Jumanji!
勇敢岛
Jumanji!
他们说什么
What'd they say?
勇敢岛
Jumanji?
太好了
Yes!
我们胜利了
We won!
我们做到了
We did it!
把我放下来
Put me down.
-把我放下来 别闹了 -好
- Put me down, goddamn it. Stop! - Okay.
你们就是在找这个吗 这小东西
Is this what you were looking for? This little thing?
外公 你们真是太厉害了
Grandpa, you guys were incredible.
是啊 麦洛就是这样
Yeah, that's the thing about Milo.
他有很多特长
He's got a lot of skills.
麦洛和艾迪
Milo and Eddie.
麦洛和艾迪
Milo and Eddie.
现在是什么情况
What are we doing here now?
做得好 勇敢的冒险家们
Well done, intrepid adventurers.
你们又一次拯救了勇敢岛
You have saved Jumanji. Again.
现在如果你同意
And now, with your permission,
布雷夫史东博士 我就接管那宝石了
Dr. Bravestone, I will take the jewel from here.
我会用生命保护它
I will protect it with my life
把它交还给埃维安省的长老保管
and return it to the care of the elder at the Avian Province.
你们在这里的工作就结束了
And so your work here is done.
全勇敢岛感谢你们
All of Jumanji thanks you.
悲伤的是 我们也要就此别过
And, sadly, this is where we part.
我不知道有什么好悲伤的
I don't know what's sad about it.
我已经准备好赶快离开了
I'm ready to get the hell out of here.
什么
What?
真的吗
Really?
大伙 你们不会相信的
Guys, you're not gonna believe this.
他说什么
What'd he say?
-他说他 -想留下
- He says that he... - He wants to stay.
他说总要有人留下守护这个地方
He says somebody's gotta stay and look after this place.
他都75岁了 刚学会飞
And that he's 75 years old and he just learned how to fly.
但那样他就出不去了
But he won't be able to get out.
他知道的
He knows.
麦洛
Milo.
我觉得 我才刚和你重归于好
I feel like I, just got you back.
现在我要永远失去你了
Now I'm losing you for good.
"你不会失去我的 兄弟
"You're not losing me, buddy.
我永远在你身边"
I'll always be with you."
做你的搭档
Being your partner...
是我一辈子最好的事之一
is one of the best things I ever got to be.
他说 "谢谢"
He says, "Thank you."
不 不
No, no.
该我说谢谢 麦洛
Thank you, Milo.
好棒
Yes!
-保重 麦洛 -再见
- Take care, Milo! - Bye!
-去吧 麦洛 -再见 麦洛
- Go, Milo! - So long, Milo!
再见 沃克先生
Bye-bye, Mr. Walker!
那就是我的搭档
That's my partner right there.
要是有麦洛这样的朋友 那真是太幸运了
Everybody should be so lucky to have a friend like Milo.
走吧 外公 我们回家
Come on, Grandpa. Let's go home.
大伙们
Hey, guys.
谢谢你们来找我
Thanks for coming to get me.
你要是再来 你就烂在这里好了 斯宾塞
You do it again, your ass is gonna be stuck here, Spencer!
我可不会再来了
'Cause I'm not coming back!
大家都还好吗
Everybody okay?
还好
Yeah.
外公 你还好吗
Grandpa, you okay?
我挺好
Yeah, I'm good.
我靠
Holy shit.
打 回到原位 反击
Strike. Square one. Counterstrike.
下面那个大的吗
The fat one on the bottom?
大的 不是 是R键上面那个大的
The fat... No, the fat one above the R.
好了 在二号♥上面
Okay. Atop number two.
对 对 打 打
Yeah. Yeah. So strike, strike.
没错 反击
Yeah. Counterstrike.
然后踢我
Then kick me.
我跟你说点事
Let me tell you something.
-变老 -我知道 变老太不爽了
- Getting old... - I know. Getting old sucks.
变老
Getting old...
是一份馈赠
is a gift.
我有时候会忘记
I forget that sometimes.
但的确如此
But it is.
电影精选列表