我们那时...
When we...
互换了身体
Switched bodies.
天杀的 好冷
Goddamn, that is cold!
老天 冻死了
Man! It's freezing!
搞毛啊
What the hell, man?
太棒了
Yes!
我好想你
I missed you so much.
天啊 伙计们 你们好
Oh, my God, you guys, hi.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
-外公 -是我 怎么
- Grandpa? - Yeah, what?
麦洛
Milo?
你真该看看你的傲人尺寸...
You should see the size of your...
该死
Damn.
我从没想到缩小会这么开心
I never thought I'd be this happy to shrink.
我从未见过那样的事
I have never seen anything quite like that before.
老天 能再次用语言交流真是太好了
Oh, my God, it's so good to be able to talk again with words.
-斯宾塞 你好啊 -你好 宝芬妮
- Spencer, hi! - Hey, Bethany.
我们得好好叙叙旧
We have so much catching up to do.
我想听你在纽约的事
I wanna hear everything about New York.
不过感觉现在这时机不太对
But it feels like maybe this isn't the perfect, like, moment.
是的 晚点再说
Right. Like, later.
一定哦
Later.
-好点了吗 -是的
- Better? - Yeah.
好多了
Much.
我有头发
I got hair!
四十年来头一回 我得去告诉麦洛
For the first time in 40 years. I gotta go tell Milo.
-出去小心点 外公 -好
- Be careful out there, Grandpa. - Yeah.
-你脚踝怎么样 -什么
- How's your ankle? - Hm?
-你的脚踝 -有点痛
- Your ankle. - It's a little sore.
但绝对没你表现的那么痛
But definitely not as bad as you were making it seem.
-你这话什么意思 -没什么
- What's that supposed to mean? - Nothing.
只是你刚刚说自己扭伤得很厉害 没那么严重
Just you were making a big deal of it. It's not that bad.
离那匹马远点
Get the hell away from that horse!
别动
Freeze!
麦洛
Milo!
等等 是哪只脚
Wait, which ankle was it?
别动
Hold it.
别碰我
Get your hands off of me!
我陪着你 麦洛
I'm with you, Milo.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
大伙
Guys, guys.
艾迪和麦洛
Eddie and Milo.
被抓走了
They got them.
到处都是冰
There's ice everywhere,
进去只有一条路
and there's only one road in.
四处都是守卫 我不知道怎么能进去
It's covered with guards. I don't know how we'll get in.
我看到冰崖顶有一处地牢
Okay. I see a dungeon at the top of this ice wall.
堡垒
你外公肯定被关在那里
That must be where they're keeping your grandpa.
麦洛很可能在反方向
And Milo is probably in this, like, barn thing
那地方看起来像个畜棚
all the way on the other side of the place.
好吧 我们得分头行动
Okay. We gotta split up.
一队去找麦洛 另一队救出我外公
One team goes to get Milo, the other busts out my Grandpa.
可是我们怎么进去
But how do we get in?
弗里奇 你背包里有什么攀冰装备吗
Fridge, do you have any ice-climbing equipment in your backpack?
你是说这样的吗
You mean something like this?
攀冰装备
-就是这样的 -瞧
- Just like that. - See?
所以我是背包男
That's why I'm the backpack guy.
-这就是原因 -是的 你真的很在行
- That's why. - Yeah. You're great at that.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
玛莎 你愿意跟我去吗
Martha, will you come with me?
当然愿意
Of course.
我都忘了这样的感觉
I forgot what this part feels like.
很吓人
It's scary.
是啊
Yeah.
我们可以的 这只小队无所不能
We can do it. This team can do anything.
这事我最清楚了
Nobody knows that better than me.
-对 -来吧 朋友们
- Yeah. - Come on, you guys.
我们来加油
Bring it in.
来势汹汹
Be aggressive.
来 来势汹汹
Be, be aggressive.
来势汹汹
Be aggressive.
来 来势汹汹 一起说啊
Be, be aggressive. Come on, guys.
我想的不是这个 不要
That's not what I thought this was. No.
我们该出发了
We should just go.
好吧 加油 小队
Okay, just... Go, team.
很好
Okay.
我要混到他们里面
I'm gonna try to sneak in with them.
穿成这样我应该可以通过 你们留在这里
I think in this outfit, I might be able to pass. You guys stay here...
什么 那不行
What? No way.
时机到了 你们留下
Now's the moment. Stay here.
-亚历克斯 不 -祝你好运 亚历克斯
- Alex, no! - Go. Good luck, Alex.
我们走
Come on.
你说什么"我们走" 宝芬妮
What are you talking about, "Come on"? Bethany.
宝芬妮
Bethany!
向右转
Turn right.
你们 站住别动
You there. Stay where you are.
谁 我们吗
Who, us?
你们是卡巴比克兄弟吗
Are you the Brothers Kababik?
-我们是谁 -你们是卡巴比克兄弟吗
- Are we the who? - Are you the Brothers Kababik?
是
Yes.
就我们 我们正是
We are them. It is we. Us.
我们就是卡达布 卡达布里克兄弟
We are the Brothers Cadabra... Kadabrik.
他是其中一个兄弟
He is one brother,
我是另一个
and I am the other brother.
我们同父异母
We... We got different mothers.
但我们 是来取约定之物
But we, uh... We came to get the thing that we came to get.
卡巴比克兄弟
Brothers Kababik,
我代表野蛮人尤尔根
on behalf of Jurgen the Brutal,
欢迎你们来到扎特米尔要塞
welcome to Zhatmire Stronghold.
谢谢
Thank you.
有件事我一定要问你
There's something I have to ask you.
你问
Okay.
为什么你该来看我的时候 你都不来
Why didn't you come visit when you were supposed to?
你第一次取消了
You canceled the first time,
然后又打算万圣节再来 你又取消了
then you were gonna come for Halloween. You cancel again.
然后我再听到你消息的时候
Then the next time I hear from you,
你告诉我说 我们该冷静一段时间
you tell me we should take a break?
就是 我看着你在图享网上的那些照片
It's just... I saw all your pictures on Instagram,
你看起来那么开心 我
and you looked like you were having so much fun, and...
我真的很没有安全感
I just got really insecure or something.
我感觉我不是自己认为的那个人
Like I wasn't the guy I thought I was.
或者我不是你所认为的那个人
Or I wasn't the guy you thought I was.
那样情况就更糟
Which would be even worse.
斯宾塞 你觉得我就
Spencer, do you think I'm not...
不是每时每刻都担惊受怕吗
totally terrified all the time?
我去上学 然后突然之间
I got to school, and suddenly,
我这辈子第一次 大家真的喜欢我
for the first time ever, people really liked me.
但我一直觉得
But I'm always thinking that...
我也说不清
I don't know, like it's...
就像是别人迟早会发现
Like it's just a matter of time
真实的我是什么样子
before somebody figures out who I really am.
但后来我看到了你
But then I see you.
你让我喜欢上了
And you're the person who makes me feel good...
真实的自我
about who I really am.
当你感到害怕 不安
When you're, like, scared and insecure,
那就是你最需要朋友的时候
that's when you need your people the most.
沃克先生
Hey, Mr. Walker.
拉那么长的脸干什么
Why the long face?
老一辈的冷笑话 抱歉我没忍♥住
Dad joke. Sorry. Can't help it.
电影精选列表