勇敢者游戏2
再 战 巅 峰
割爱如此美景去见你们
Leaving this to come see you.
我已经迫不及待
And I can't wait.
割爱如此美景去见你们
我已经迫不及待
玛莎:太激动了
纽约大学
出租车 这边
Taxi! Over here.
学生会
出租车
Taxi!
抱歉 抱歉 非常抱歉
Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
弗里奇
周六去诺拉餐厅吃早午餐吗
吉尔平
Gilpin!
你还在弄牙膏货架呢 你在玩手♥机♥吗
You still on the toothpaste? Are you on your phone?
我只是...我今晚回家过节 所以...
I'm just... I'm going home for the holidays tonight, so...
你觉得现在已经是晚上了吗
Does it look like tonight to you?
我看现在好像还是白天
Because to me, it looks like today.
-赶紧把牙膏摆好 -好的 抱歉
- Finish the toothpaste. - Okay. Sorry.
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams
♪ It's the most wonderful time of the year ♪
♪ There'll be much mistltoeing ♪
♪ And hearts will be glowing ♪
♪ When loved ones are near ♪
♪ It's the most wonderful time ♪
♪ It's the most wonderful time ♪
♪ Of the year ♪
爸 我们回来了
Dad, we're home!
我在厨房♥里
I'm in the kitchen!
简 斯宾塞
Jan, Spencer!
在厨房♥里
In the kitchen!
爸 你怎么在爬梯子
Dad, are you on a ladder?
-爸 你在干什么 -外公
- Dad, What are you doing? - Grandpa.
-看着我像在干嘛呢 -下来
- What's it look like? - Get down.
我在给你们换灯泡
I'm changing your light bulb.
我才出去十分钟 你就爬上梯子了
I leave for 10 minutes, you're climbing ladders?
-我觉得你不该爬梯子 -怎么
- Don't think you should be doing that. - What?
你觉得我连灯泡都换不了了吗
You think I can't change a light bulb?
好了 下来了
Okay. There.
别扶我
No, no, no.
-我可以 我没事 -好了
- I got it. I'm fine. - Okay.
孩子
Hey, kiddo!
纽约怎么样
Hey, how's New York City?
-特别棒 -学校呢
- It's great. - How's school?
还行 你呢
It's okay. How you doing?
我好得很 我都不知道自己为啥要来这里
I'm terrific. I don't even know what I'm doing here.
你不是髋关节手术做完正在恢复吗
You're recovering from hip surgery.
我很快就会离开这里了
Meh! I'll be out of here in no time.
这里又不是监狱
It's not a prison.
我想回我的公♥寓♥ 就那么糟吗
I wanna get back to my apartment. Is that so terrible?
你的公♥寓♥吗 确实糟透了
Your apartment? Yes, it's terrible.
这里是不是挺冷的
Is it really cold in here?
楼下的暖气不好使了
The downstairs heater isn't working.
-维修人员早上来 -简直他妈像冰窟一样
- The guy's coming in the morning. - It's like a goddamn icebox.
你到底给麦洛打电♥话♥了吗
Did you ever call Milo?
什么 没有
What? No.
爸 他打了五次电♥话♥找你 你就不能回个电♥话♥吗
Dad. He's called you five times. Would you just call him back?
我不会给他回电的 因为我不想跟他讲话
I'm not calling him back. 'Cause I don't wanna talk to him.
来吧 我帮你收拾行李
Come on, I'll help you with your bags.
你住在这个房♥间啊
Oh, you're staying in here.
我们是室友
We're roommates.
其实我可以去楼下睡沙发
You know I could just stay downstairs on the couch.
-什么 别乱说了 -如果你想的话
- What? Don't be ridiculous. - If you want, yeah.
几周就好了 会没事的
It's a couple weeks. It's gonna be fine.
进来吧 别客气
Come on in. Make yourself comfortable.
你要...
You're gonna...
-你还好吗 -别告诉你妈妈
- You okay? - Don't tell your mother!
这个插那里 好了
This goes there. There.
那个插那里
That's in there.
好吧 试试看 好了 我看看
All right, let's try it. Okay, let's see.
玛莎
我参加
-=2019年12月13号♥消息=-
弗里奇
斯宾塞 你在吗
那边插那个 这边插这个 这插这里
All right, so there's that. There's this. There's this.
蓝灯 红灯 绿灯
The blue light, the red, the green light.
到时候见
看看你们俩 太可爱了
Oh, look at you two. How sweet is this?
明天在你们两个起来前我就得去上班了
Okay, I have to leave for work probably before either of you gets up.
不过修暖气的人早上会来
But the heater guy's coming in the morning.
我十点要跟朋友碰头去吃早午餐
I think I'm gonna meet my friends for brunch at 10:00.
那棒极了 你们要去哪里吃
That'll be nice. Where are you going?
-诺拉餐厅 -为什么要去哪里
- Nora's. - What are you going there for?
布兰特福德那么多好餐厅
All the restaurants in Brantford,
-你非得去他们家 -不是我选的
- you gotta go to that one? - I didn't pick it.
爸 有什么区别呢 都好多年了好吗
Dad, what difference does it make? It's been years, ok?
我爱你 亲爱的 你回来我真高兴
I love you, honey. I'm so glad you're home.
我也爱你 妈
Love you too, Mom.
变老太不爽了 别听别人胡说
Getting old sucks. Don't let anybody tell you any different.
你还谈着那个小女朋友吗
You still got that little girlfriend?
没
No.
我们没在一起了
We're not together anymore.
我想是的
I don't think.
她不想谈了还是你
Was it her or you?
-很复杂 -说说看
- It's complicated. - Try me.
看看我能不能听明白
We'll see if I can understand.
我们最初在一起时
Well, when we first got together,
我们...
we were...
都跟现在的自己很不同
sort of different people than we are now.
去年一年...
I mean, last year was...
棒极了
amazing.
我高三快毕业了
I was a senior in high school.
还有一个女朋友
I had a girlfriend.
我终于弄明白自己是个什么样的人了 之类的
Like, I finally figured out who I was or something.
我希望自己能再次感受那种感觉吧
I wish I could just feel like that again, I guess.
我也不知道
I don't know.
异地恋太难了
Long-distance relationships are hard.
我知道大家都这么说 但确实如此
I mean, I know everybody says that, but turns out it's true.
我能给你点小建议吗 听我说
Can I give you a little advice? Listen to me.
在纽约市 每一天的每一趟地铁上
Every single day on every single subway car,
都有很多的姑娘
there's lots of ladies in New York City.
她们中的五分之一 我二话不说就愿意娶进门
And one in five of them, I would marry, no questions asked.
这是你生命中最好的年华
This is the best time of your life.
-是吗 -当然了
- It is? - Yes, it is.
所以打起精神 不会比现在更好了
So pull it together! It doesn't get any better than this.
从现在起就是下坡路了
It's all downhill from here.
布雷夫史东
Bravestone.
勇敢岛
诺拉餐厅 24小时营业
天呐 你好吗
Oh, gosh, how are you?
-天呐 你看上去很棒 -谢谢
- Oh, my God, you look amazing. - Thank you.
-弗里奇 -弗里奇
- Fridge. - Fridge!
过来
Come here.
我们两个月都在搭建房♥子
So we were building houses for two months,
回家路上 在哥斯达黎加稍作停留
and then on the way home, we stopped in Costa Rica,
那里也非常棒
which was also amazing.
太棒了 我为你高兴
That is so awesome. I am so happy for you.
酷毙了
That is so cool.
所以我们现在得叫你M了吗
So, "M," that's what we're supposed to call you now?
不必 只是个昵称
You don't have to. It's just a nickname.
一个大学同学给我起的
One of my college friends gave me that.
如果不想的话你不用那样叫我
You don't have to call me that if you don't want to.
M 我喜欢 很性感
M. I love it. It's so hot.
-好吧 -但你和斯宾塞
- Okay. - But you and Spencer,
-你们还没... -对 不是 我们...
- you're still not...? - Yeah. No. Um, we're...
我们还是分手状态
We're still, like, taking a break.
对了 他人呢
Where is he, by the way?
老天
Eh, Christ.
你想干什么 麦洛
What do you want, Milo?
我也很高兴见到你
电影精选列表