弹簧刀
强项
无畏
速度
攀爬
回旋镖
闷骚专注
弹簧刀 这个是新的
Switchblade? Hey, that's new.
布雷夫史东上次没有弱点
Bravestone didn't have weaknesses last time.
是的 非常让我抓狂
Yeah, bugged the hell out of me.
我在想我是不是...
I wonder if...
弱点
毒液
强项
空手道
太极
合气道
斗舞
双节棍
弱点
毒液
强项
空手道
太极
合气道
斗舞
双节棍
"双截棍" 这个是新的
"Nunchucks"? That's new.
该死 这些强项太厉害了
Damn, that's a good list.
麦洛 拍一下左边 大概胸口位置
Milo, push on your left, like, chest area.
-对不起 什么 -快点 哥们
- I'm sorry, what? - Come on, man.
弱点
蛋糕
速度
力量
强项
生物学
武器专员
语言学
我也有一个 什么
Oh, I got one too. What...?
我的天 "动物学" 就是你刚才说的
My. "Zoology." That's what you were talking about earlier.
-是的 没错 -是的
- Yes. Exactly. - Yes.
你的游戏角色是个动物学家
Your avatar is a zoologist.
我的侄子麦克斯韦是兽医
You know, my nephew Maxwell is a veterinarian.
-多么迷人... -"语言学"
- What a fascinating... - "Linguistics"?
强项
生物学
武器专员
语言学
-我上次没有这个 -研究语言
- I didn't have that last time. - The study of languages.
也说得通 他把语言研究了个透
Makes sense. He studies the entire language
也说不到点子上
on his way to the point.
总之 他是32岁 还是35岁
Anyway, he's 32. Or is he 35?
时光飞逝
Time does fly.
好了 我们快点结束
Okay, let's get it over with.
弱点
耐力
高温
阳光
沙子
强项
绘制地图
考古学
古生物学
几何学
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
几何学是...
Well, geometry is...
-新的 -是的
- Is new. - Yeah.
谁不想更加擅长几何呢
Who wouldn't wanna be better at geometry?
弱点是 "耐力"
And for weaknesses, "Endurance."
还有什么 瞧瞧看 "高温 阳光和沙子"
And what else? Let's see, "Heat, sun and sand."
弱点
耐力
高温
阳光
沙子
强项
绘制地图
考古学
古生物学
几何学
应该没什么问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
我们又不是在
It's not like we're in the middle of
该死的沙漠中♥央♥
a goddamn desert or anything.
这角色的意义在哪里 谁需要这种家伙
What's the point of this guy? Who even needs this guy?
他会看地图
He can read the map.
你说得轻巧 你会双截棍
Easy for you to say, you got nunchucks!
半年来 我每天训练四个小时
I've been training four hours a day for six months.
现在看看我
Now look at me!
天啊 这里真热
Man, it is hot out here!
这家伙怎么能是冒险游戏里的角色呢
How is this guy a character in an adventure game?
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我得让这家伙强身健体 增强耐力
I gotta get this guy in shape and build up some endurance.
我知道怎么做
I know how to do that.
立卧撑跳 五个立卧撑跳 马上就做
Burpees. Five burpees, right now.
开始
Get it going!
-一个了 -一个
- That's one. - One!
-糟了 -很好 加油
- Oh, no. - Oh, yeah, come on!
那边是北边
North is that way!
那什么...
You know, it's, uh...
见到你很高兴 艾迪
It's really good to see you, Ed.
我不想听
I don't wanna hear it.
你不想听我说见到你很高兴吗
You don't wanna hear that it's good to see you?
-你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 麦洛 -我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
- You sold me out, Milo. - I did not sell you out.
我们卖♥♥掉了我们的生意 是时候了
We sold our business. It was time.
-谁的时候 -是我该结束的时候了
- Yeah, time for who? - Well, it was time for me.
好吗 35年来每晚站着
Okay? Standing on my feet,
端上百个盘子
serving a hundred plates a night for 35 years?
我受够了
I was done.
我准备好了 老兄
I was ready, man.
我准备好退休了
I was ready to retire.
我不想说了
I'm done talking!
"绿洲"
"The Oasis."
这应该是下一个关卡
I guess that's the next level.
-你说啥 -游戏的下一个关卡
- Huh? - The next level of the game.
我们在游戏里吗
We're in a game?
是的 艾迪外公 我们在游戏里
Oh. Yes, Grandpa Eddie, we are in a game.
开什么玩笑
You can't be serious.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
你不是不想说了吗
I thought you were done talking.
-宝芬妮 -是的
- Bethany? - Yep.
-我也叫宝芬妮 -真的吗
- My name's Bethany too. - Really?
爸爸 她也叫宝芬妮
Daddy, her name's Bethany too.
当然了 亲爱的
Sure is, sweetie.
我能和你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
当然 可以 进来
Sure, yeah. Uh, come in.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
我不知道还能去哪里
I didn't know where else to go.
不 不 不 没关系
No, no, no, it's okay.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
你能帮我启动这个机器吗
Do you think you can help me get the machine to start?
太危险了
That is so dangerous.
我知道
I know.
但我必须试一试
But I have to try.
他们是我的队友
They're my team.
我们到底要找什么
So, what exactly are we looking for again?
我们在找我的外孙 天才
We're looking for my grandson, genius.
好的 "跟着火焰找沙漠果实"
Okay, "Follow the flame to the desert fruit."
看
Look.
他们来了
They're here.
鬣狗
Hyenas.
它们能咬碎骨头的牙齿非比寻常
Unusual for their bone-crushing teeth.
烟囱
烟囱
Smoke Stack.
哪里有烟...
Where's there's smoke...
哪里就有火
There's fire.
走吧
Come on.
这也叫掷骰子
You call that a roll?
还不错
Not bad at all.
我再赌两个
I'll bet you two more!
上酒 这边上酒
Drinks! Drinks over here!
这边再来一轮
Another round here!
-好 -好
- Yeah! - Yeah!
我以为你不会再回来了
I thought you'd never come back.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
好的
Absolutely.
这里不行 现在不行
Not here, not now.
他们在这里
Not around them.
电影精选列表