Ladies and gentlemen. I can stop the attack
只要你们每个人
as long as each of you signs
都和首相大人签署相同的协议
the same agreement as the Prime Minister,
授予我全部控制权
giving me complete control.
由你们决定
Your call.
-欢迎致电英国情报局 -让帕加索斯接电♥话♥
- Welcome to British Intelligence. - Get me Pegasus!
军情五处 请按1 军情六处 请按2
For Ml5, press one. For MI6, press two.
军情七处 请按3
For MI7, press three.
八个G12国家已签署协议
Eight G12 signatures now acquired.
通知直升机 我们这儿差不多搞定了
Signal the chopper, we're almost done here.
账户查询 请按5
For accounts, press five.
-托儿服务 请按6 -有完没完
- For childcare services, press six. - Oh, some om!
其它选项 请按7
For more options, press seven.
什么
What?
还差两份签名
Only two further signatures
就能获得全部G12国家的数据
required to achieve control of G12 nations' data.
所有英国数据
All UK data
现已成功迁移至平静域号♥
now successfully transferred to the Dot Calm.
联♥系♥阿弗罗迪特
For Aphrodite,
请按1 联♥系♥帕加索斯 请按2
press one. For Pegasus, press two.
天呐
Oh, my God.
潜艇下潜 重复 潜艇下潜
Dive the submarine. Repeat, dive the submarine.
-这里是局长办公室 -我是约翰尼·英格力士
- Director's office? - This is Johnny English.
我需要立即跟帕加索斯通话
I need to speak to Pegasus immediately.
这是国家紧急情况
It's a national emergency.
请稍等 先生
One moment, please, sir.
这里是女王特勤处复仇号♥
This is HMS Vengeance.
我们收到了全面发射的代码
We have a full launch code.
重复 发射代码已被锁定
Repeat, launch code is locked.
请问是否批准开火
Do I have your permission to fire?
我的天啊 请稍等片刻
Oh, my God. Could you hold on one moment, please?
长官 长官
Sir? Sir!
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
长官 这里是女王特勤局复仇号♥
Sir! HMS Vengeance here.
是否批准发射
Do I have your permission to launch?
什么 听着 我们必须组织攻击
What? Listen, we have to call in an attack.
您是说攻击吗 长官
Did you say "Attack, " Sir?
是的 攻击 攻击
Yes, an attack. Attack.
战斗部署 准备发射
General quarters, we are go for launch.
目标位置已锁定 指挥官
Target coordinates locked, Commander.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
指挥官 导弹在重新定位
Commander, the missile is being redirected.
好像锁定了一个新的敌方目标
It seems to be locking on to a new hostile target.
"冰果露"是什么
What's a "Sherbet F"?
天呐 那是什么
Oh, no. What was that?
平静域号♥断开连接 杰森
Dot Calm appears to be offline, Jason.
网络攻击已中断
The cyber attack has been halted.
你是不是...
Did you
在潜水艇旁边打电♥话♥了 长官
make a call quite close to the submarine, sir?
因为
Because?
你做到了 长官
You did it, sir!
任务完成
Mission accomplished!
没错
Weh,exactly!
我正在重新评估选项 杰森
I am re-evaluating our options, Jason.
约翰尼 约翰尼
Johnny! Johnny!
沃尔特要跑了 他正往他的直升机那儿去
Volta is getting away! He's heading for his helicopter!
不 波夫
No, Bough.
交给我
This one's mine.
小心点 长官
Careful, sir. Sir?
最后两步 长官
Last two steps, sir.
别跑得这么快 沃尔特
Not so fast, Volta!
这是想吓唬我吗 兰斯洛特骑士
Is this supposed to scare me, Sir Lancelot?
注意隐蔽 波夫
Take cover, Bough.
别怕 他那家伙里只有六颗子弹
Don't worry, he's only got six bullets in that thing.
当然 还有那家伙本身
And, of course, the thing itself.
你别无选择了 沃尔特
You've run out of options, Volta.
你觉得你赢了吗
Oh, you think you've won?
重新启动攻击至内华达服务器 杰森
Rerouting the attack to our Nevada servers, Jason.
世界要毁灭了 英格力士
The world's going down, English.
而我将是唯一幸存的人
And I'll be the last man standing.
再见 英格力士 再见 因特网
Goodbye, English! Goodbye, Internet.
找到了 那是小羚羊341轻型武装直升机
I've got it. That's a Gazelle 341 light attack helicopter.
如果我们能侵入它的操作系统
If we can hack into its operating system,
就可以破坏它的驱动功能
we can disable the drive function.
给我
Here.
瞧瞧你 就算你的命
Look at you! You couldn't
全靠那部平板电脑拯救 你也不会用
use that thing if your life depended on it!
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
让这只钢鸟...
Get this steel bird in the...
重启已完成
Rerouting complete.
准备攻击内华达服务器安装的数据
Attack data now installed at our Nevada servers.
是否开始
Should I initiate?
杰森
Jason?
是否开始新的攻击
Should I initiate the new attack?
你开始受死吧
Initiate this!
杰森
Jason.
女士们先生们
Well, uh, ladies and gentlemen.
相信我们都不会否认
I think we can all agree,
今晚绝不是我们想象中的夜晚
that wasn't quite the evening we were expecting.
本来我希望今晚给你们展示
I had hoped to present to you tonight...
-谢谢 -英国未来发展的景象
- Thank you. - ...A vision of what Britain might be.
但正如所发生的 今晚拯救我们的勇士
But, as it happens, the man who saved us all this evening,
他...我补充一句 是我亲自指派的特工
the man who, I might add, I personally assigned to this case,
给我们展现了另一幅景象
has presented us with a different kind of vision.
为我们树立了活生生的榜样
A living embodiment, if you like,
他是优良传统美德的真实写照
of those fundamental British qualities
这些美德使我们深爱的岛国经久不衰
that have ensured that our beloved island nation endures.
战火中的勇气 无尽的聪明才智
Courage under fire, endless ingenuity
最重要的是
and above all, a quiet
无法撼动的尊严
unassailable dignity.
谢谢
Thank you.
一起欢呼
All together.
欢迎回来 英格力士老师
Welcome back, Mr. English.
谢谢 校长
Thank you, Headmaster.
感谢你愿意做我们的特邀讲师
Thank you for agreeing to be our guest speaker.
主管们和员工们
Now the governors and staff
正在玫瑰园等我们呢
are all waiting for us in the rose garden.
好的 我先失陪一下 校长
Yes, if you could just excuse me for a few minutes, Headmaster.
-早上好 老师 -嗨 老师
- Morning, sir! - Hello, sir!
欢迎回来 老师
Welcome back, sir!
惊喜
Surprise!
谢谢
Thank you.
斯特雷克在哪儿
Where's Straker?
-这儿呢 老师 -很好
- Here, sir. - Good.
当然还有 巴格利
And, of course, Baggaley.
你做得很好 非常好
That was very good. Very good.
好了 大家都过来吧 过来
All right, gather round, everyone. Gather round.
我给你们带了一些玩具
I've got some toys to show you.
让我们来瞧瞧
There we go.
这个 这个
There we are. There we are.
-面包棍吹气管 谁要 -我
- Breadstick blowpipe, anyone? - Me!
给你
There you go.
绿苹果手榴弹
Granny Smith hand grenade?
-绞绳手表呢 -我要 老师
- And what about a garroting watch? - Here, sir.
给你
There you go.
给我 这个我拿着吧
Here, let me take that.
别担心 只是药性不强的镇静剂
Don't worry, it's only a mild sedative.
这是只有五秒钟的引线
Oh! That's just a five-second fuse.
好了 我们都知道绞绳长什么样
电影精选列表