Come on, come on...
好了 波夫 我们的任务很简单
Right, Bough. Our mission here is simple.
进入沃尔特的卧室 然后把他带出来
Gain access to Volta's bedroom and take him out.
你要怎么才能上去呢 长官
How are you going to get up there, though,sir?
用外骨骼来个公园漫步
A walk in the park for the exoskeleton.
远程操控橡胶紧身衣
Remotely operated neoprene bodysuit.
将穿戴者的力量增加100倍
Increases the wearer's strength 100 times.
好了 启动它 插入软盘 出发吧
Right, power it up. Stick in the floppy disk and let's go.
稍等
Just...
武器什么时候能准备好
When will the weapon be ready?
首相今晚签署协议即可
As soon as the Prime Minister signs the agreement, tonight.
我要怎么开火
How do I fire it?
按一下即可发起攻击
Press once and the attack is launched.
在这之后 十二国的所有数据
After which, the data of every G12 country
都会传输到平静域号♥的服务器上
will be transferred to the servers on board the Dot Calm.
完美
Perfect.
干杯
Cheers.
你从一开始
You're working for Russian
就是为俄♥罗♥斯♥情报局效力的
lntelligenoe and you have been from the start.
所以你藏在戒指里
Which is why I've taken an
刚才又倒在这杯酒里的毒药
antidote to the poison you keep in your ring,
我已经服下了解药
and which you've poured into this drink.
也拆掉了那把手♥枪♥里的撞针
And removed the firing pin from that pistol.
每个人都要为了自己的身家性命而奋斗
Everyone has to make a life for themselves.
只是可惜 你的生命
It's just sad that yours is
要结束了
over.
刚从我的3D打印机里打出来的 全塑料
Fresh from my 3D printer. Hundred percent plastic.
但绝对致命
And 100% deadly.
杀了我也不能救你自己
Killing me won't save you.
别这么肯定
Don't bet on it.
开什么玩笑 不带这么玩的
Seriously, this cannot be happening.
就要这么玩
Oh, but it is.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
把手举起来
Get your hands in the air.
还有你
And you.
没时间了 约翰尼
There's no time for this, Johnny.
这不可能
Oh, it isn't possible.
你不会跟这个英国蠢货联手了吧
You cannot be working with this English idiot!
还是把枕边风留给监狱吧 沃尔特
Save the pillow talk for your prison cell, Volta.
你进去了吗 长官
Are you inside, sir?
是的 波夫 你可以关闭了
Yes, yes, Bough, you can power down.
一切尽在掌控
Everything is under control.
关机
Shut down.
这个地点和这场会有都具有历史意义
An historic venue for an historic meeting.
来自G12成员国的代表
The delegates from each G12
都将拥有优先权...
member nation will have their own priorities...
我们现在怎么进去 长官
How do we get in now, sir?
有什么计划
What's the plan?
那个人
Hey, you!
感谢各位 希望大家都拍到了满意的照片
Thank you very much. I hope you have everything you need.
在此请允许我代表英国
On behalf of the United Kingdom,
欢迎各位今天来到这个古老的会议地点
may I welcome you here today to this ancient meeting chamber
苏格兰各大氏族
where the great Scottish clans
曾在这里解决纷争并缔结了新的联盟
once settled their differences and forged new alliances.
为了宣布一个非常特别的决定
A place I have specifically chosen
我特意将会议地点选在这里
in order to make a very special announcement.
长官
Sir?
你还好吧 长官
Are you all right, sir?
不 我不好 扶我起来 波夫
No, I'm not all right. Get me up, Bough.
-好重 长官 -我知道有多重 波夫
- It's very heavy, sir. - I know how heavy it is, Bough.
我们得赶紧到会议现场
We've got to get to the conference...
免得沃尔特发射...
to the conference room before Volta...
发射他的武器
before Volta triggers his weapon.
如此 我在这份协议上签字
And so, with my signature on this agreement...
让我非常高兴
...it gives me great pleasure, oh,
向各位介绍我的客人及朋友 杰森·沃尔特
to welcome to you my guest, my friend, Jason Volta.
准备发动攻击 杰森
Standing by to launch attack, Jason.
-见鬼 把我弄出来 -约翰尼
- Damn it, get me out of this stuff. - Johnny?
-我看不到连接处 长官 -是卡扣的
- I can't see the join, sir. - It's the clasp.
打开卡扣就能上下分离了
Release the clasp and the top and the bottom separate.
一定是你摔倒的时候卡住了 长官
Must have jammed when you fell over, sir.
-我的天 -等等 试试这个
- For goodness sake. - Wait. Try this.
这油太多了 长官
That is quite a lot of oil, sir.
快点 快开啊
Oh, come on! Come on, come on...
你们能想象全世界
Can you imagine what the world
都由苹果来管理会是什么样吗
would look like if it was run by Apple?
或者谷歌♥ 或者
Or Google? Or...
我
Me?
你觉得自己会考不上学校吗
Do you think you'd have failing schools?
你觉得自己会在医院无尽地等待吗
Do you think you'd have endless waiting in your hospitals?
不
No.
会在机场里排长长的队吗
Think you'd have such long lines in your airports?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
不 因为这些都是简单的数据管理问题
No, because all of these are simple data management problems.
而我这样的人 就喜欢数据
And people like me, we love data.
我们为数据而生
We live for data.
我的
My...
你知道我为什么而生吗 沃尔特
Do you know what I live for, Volta?
天啊
God.
消除你这种恶棍
Eliminating the threat that
给这个国家带来的威胁
lying villains like you pose to this country.
有完没完了
Oh, for God's sake.
他是谁
Who is he?
把这个疯子抓起来
Arrest this whack job.
在这里只有我能下逮捕命令
The only person ordering an arrest around here will be me.
别担心 女士们先生们
There's no cause for concern, ladies and gentlemen,
你们正在女王特勤处的保护之下
you are now in the capable hands of Her Majesty's Secret Service.
而你 朋友 免不了要遭罪了
And you, my friend, are in for an uncomfortable ride.
我说到哪儿了
Where was I?
为数据而生
Living for data.
没错
Exactly.
我的算法能解决你们的任何问题
My algorithms can solve every
只要给我一样东西
one of your problems as long as I have one thing.
控制权
Control.
所以你们现在要给我控制权
And that is what you are about to give me now.
杰森 你能不能说清楚...
Jason, I wonder if you could just clarify...
闭嘴
Shut up.
等一下
Now, hold on.
城♥堡♥已封锁
Castle now locked down
尽在你的掌控之中 杰森
and under your control, Jason.
这个傻瓜刚刚签署的协议
The agreement this ignoramus just signed
不仅授予了我英国所有数据的访问权限
didn't just give me access to all the UK's data.
还授予了我北艾尔郡一个接线盒的访问权限
It also gave me access to a junction box, in North Ayrshire
它连接了整个万维网
that connects the entire World Wide Web.
只要切断盒子里的光纤电缆
Disable the fiber-optic cables
整个因特网将不复存在
in that box and the Internet will cease to exist.
约翰尼 你还好吗
Johnny? Are you okay?
你带手♥机♥了吗 我们得打电♥话♥请求支援
Have you got a phone? We need to call for backup.
没时间请求支援了 我要去追沃尔特了
There's no time for backup. I'm going after Volta.
别把这部也搞丢了
And don't lose that one!
你们知道我把因特网♥关♥了意味着什么吗
Do you understand what it means if I turn the Internet off'?
城市陷入黑暗 飞机从空中坠落
Cities will go dark. Planes will fall out of the sky.
火车相撞 法律和秩序崩溃
Trains will collide. Law and order will break down
你们所了解的世界将彻底消亡
and the world as you know it will be over.
别光说不做啊 对吗
Show, don't tell, right?
正在启动攻击 杰森
Initiating attack, Jason.
正在控制接线盒
Taking control of junction box.
正在关闭英国和欧洲的
Suspending Internet and
因特网和电力供应
electricity supply across Britain and Europe.
第一阶段攻击已完成
Stage one of attack complete.
女士们先生们 我可以停止攻击
电影精选列表