我是
and I'm...
"达泽尔"
"Dasil".
达泽尔
Dasil.
巴泽尔
Basil.
巴泽尔
Well, Basil,
有更简便的方法可以解决问题
maybe there is a simpler way of doing this.
也许可以喝一杯
Over a drink perhaps?
那真是太好了
Well, that would be lovely.
不如
Shall we say
滨海卡涅巴黎酒店的酒吧见吧 八点钟
the bar at the Hotel de Paris in Cagnes-sur-Mer? 8:00?
就这么说定了
Mmm. It's a date.
我觉得我的"没油了"计策
Well, I think my "Running out of fuel" ruse
相当奏效
worked pretty well.
怎么了
What?
是实习医生 他们确认了要发起罢♥工♥
Er, junior doctors. They've confirmed they are going on strike
地铁司机也出面支持他们
and the tube drivers are coming out in support.
天哪 反对党领袖
Oh, God. Leader of the Opposition,
他从心脏手术中醒过来了吗
has he come round from his heart surgery?
是的 首相大人
Yes, Prime Minister.
老天爷 我什么时候
Oh, Jesus Christ, when will
能有件顺心的事 你有什么事
something go right for me? What do you want?
他们再次攻击了我们 首相大人
They've hit us again, Prime Minister.
黑进了中♥央♥交通管制系统
Hacked into the Central Traffic Control System.
是的 他们把伦敦所有交通灯都变成了红色
Yes, they've turned every traffic light in London to red.
我的饮料到底在哪里
Where's my bloody drink?
有没有搞错
You've got to be joking?
伏特加汤力 不要冰不要汤力
Vodka tonic, no ice, no tonic.
好的夫人 沃尔特先生已经到了 夫人
Yes, ma'am. Oh, and Mr. Volta has arrived, ma'am.
沃尔特先生 欢迎来到唐宁街
Mr. Volta, welcome to Downing Street.
我读了太多关于这座宏伟建筑的事
I have read so much about this wonderful building.
这个石制三重阶梯是威廉·肯特设计的吗
Is this the stone triple staircase designed by William Kent?
可能是 我不敢肯定
Yes, it probably is. I can't swear to it.
-我不是非常... -能来一个快速...
- I mean I'm not very-- - Can we do a quick...
-需要修图 -这...
- Needs Photoshop. - That's very...
这边请
Oh! This way. Hmm.
我迟到了太久 非常抱歉
I am horribly late, I do apologize.
是因为交通 这是我不喜欢伦敦的一点
It's the traffic, it's the one thing I don't love about London.
是的 我得承认我们的交通灯
Yes, well, I must admit we are having a slight problem
目前有一些小问题 并不严重
with the lights at the moment. Nothing major.
如果你需要的话 我可以看一下
If you wanted, I could take a look?
这也算是我的专业领域
It is kind of what I do.
我想这件事要更复杂一点...
I think it's actually a little bit more complex than...
桑德 找到伦敦交通管制中心的网址
Xander, get a web address for London's traffic control centre.
这是登录页面 杰森 你有密♥码♥吗
Here is the login page, Jason. Do you have a password?
密♥码♥
-你不说我也不会说 -好的
- I won't tell if you won't. - Right you are.
绕过安全密♥码♥ 安全密♥码♥已绕过
Bypassing security. Security bypassed.
真棒啊
Oh, that's terrific.
-有人在入侵你们 -我不这么认为
- Someone is hacking you. - Oh, I don't think so.
拒绝服务攻击 原始但有效
Denied service attack. Yeah, primitive but effective.
我们可以试试把所有服务请求重新定向到
You know we could try, rerouting all service requests
我们在内华达的服务器农场
to our server farm in Nevada.
我...
I...
重新定向 杰森
Rerouting, Jason.
重新定向已完成
Rerouting complete.
哎呀
Crikey.
你有什么事想和我谈
So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?
你 杰森
You, Jason.
出去
Get out.
我想谈的是你
I want to talk about you.
很好 波夫 快到了
Excellent, Bough. Nearly there.
快到了
Nearly there.
这真是个很棒的酒店 波夫
This is actually a really nice hotel, Bough.
我要向右转了
I'm turning to the right.
我们一个人去吸引布勒托娃小姐的注意
Shall one of us keep Miss Bhuletova busy
一个人去搜查她的房♥间好吗 长官
while the other searches her room, sir?
好主意 波夫 有什么发现通知我
Good idea, Bough. Alert me if you find anything.
戈莱特利先生
Mr. Golightly.
正是在下
Indeed.
我还想你可能不会来了
I thought perhaps you weren't coming.
恰恰相反 一言既出驷马难追
On the contrary, wild horses couldn't keep me away.
女士 先生
Madame? Monsieur?
晚上好 你想喝点什么
Evening. What would you like?
今晚有点想家 我要莫斯科骡子[鸡尾酒]
I'm feeling a little homesick tonight. I'll have a Moscow Mule.
那我要伦敦...
And I'll have a London...
旅鼠
Lemming, please.
我不太确定 什么是...
I'm not sure, what...
就是杜松子酒和伏特加
It's, uh, gin, vodka,
雅文邑白兰地
armagnac,
雪利酒
sherry,
再来一点帕玛森干酪
with just a little bit of Parmesan.
什么风把你吹到南法来的 小姐...
So, what brings you to the South of France, Miss...
比利...布利...
Bhilli... Bhully...
布勒托娃
Bhuletova.
布勒托娃
Bhuletova.
我是来拜访一位朋友
I'm just visiting a friend of mine.
这位朋友不会就是平静域号♥的主人吧
And would this friend be the owner of the Dot Calm?
是的 他就是
Yes, he would.
你呢 巴泽尔
And what about you, Basil?
我是来工作的
Oh, I'm just here on business.
但正在迅速变成享乐
Although, it's rapidly turning into pleasure.
我很喜欢吃这个
Ooh! I love these.
很辣
They're really hot.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
没事
Yes, fine.
-是的 -非常感谢
- Yes. - Merci beaucoup.
干杯
Cheers.
我不确定我有没有遇见过
I'm not sure I've ever met a man
像你这样的人 巴泽尔
quite like you, Basil.
容我来为你扫除不确定
Let me clear up the uncertainty for you.
你没有遇见过
You haven't.
很抱歉 巴泽尔 我明天要起很早
I'm sorry, Basil. I have to get up really early tomorrow morning.
真遗憾
Oh, that's a shame.
晚安 巴泽尔
Dormez, Basil.
你怎么样 长官
How did you get on, sir?
天哪 多美妙的女人 波夫 太美妙
Oh, gosh, what a wonderful woman, Bough. Wonderful.
是的
Right.
又迷人 又聪明
Charming. Intelligent.
有可爱的幽默感 和十足的天真无辜
Lovely sense of humor. And obviously entirely innocent.
但是我进了她的房♥间
Although, I broke into her room
发现她有三本护照 长官
and she does have three passports, sir.
罗马尼亚 保加利亚 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Romanian, Bulgarian, Russian.
每本名字都不同
Different name in each.
所以她和三个人结过婚
So she's been married to three different people.
在这年头不算少见 波夫
Not unusual in this day and age, Bough.
我还发现一些绞喉线和两盒子弹
And I also found some garroting wire and two boxes of ammunition.
单身女性独自出行 小心点不为过
Well, single woman, traveling alone, you can't be too careful.
你不觉得她可能是间谍吗 长官
You don't think she might be a spy, sir?
间谍
A spy?
我知道间谍是什么样的 波夫
I think I know what a spy looks like, Bough.
女士 女士
Madame? Madame?
长官
Sir?
长官
Sir!
我刚和伦敦的P先生通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone to P in London.
他查到了那艘游艇的主人
He's found out who the owner of that yacht is.
杰森·沃尔特
Jason Volta.
全球最有影响力的互联网亿万富翁 长官
The world's most powerful Internet billionaire, sir!
他现在正在伦敦
And he's in London, right now.
首相正和他私下商讨一项贸易协定
The Prime Minister is personally negotiating a trade deal with him.
那我们还等什么
Well, what are we waiting for?
你觉得我们要不要慢一点 长官
电影精选列表