所以时至今日
So now, more than ever,
我们更加需要用数据造福人类
we need to put that data to work for the people.
这几行代码就能给人们带来
These few lines of code will deliver the kind of change
他们毕生追求的改变
they have been dreaming of their entire lives.
我是桑德 我爱数据
I am Xander. I love data.
他简直聪明绝顶
He's so clever.
既年轻又性感 而且事业有成
He's young, he's sexy, he's insanely successful.
这正是我希望在民众心里树立的形象
Just the qualities we need people to associate with me.
没错 首相
Yes, Prime Minister.
只要他与我们合作 这事儿就一定能成
And they will do when he starts working with us.
可硅谷的亿万富豪有什么理由跟我们合作呢
But why would a Silicon Valley billionaire work with us?
把他请来唐宁街10号♥ 我来说服他
Just get him into Number 10 and let me work on him.
-遵命 -快去
- Yes, ma'am. - Go on.
天哪 又怎么了
Oh, God, now what?
我们又遭到攻击了 首相
There's been another attack, Prime Minister.
这次的对象是航♥空♥管制系统
Oh! Air Traffic Control.
欧洲所有航♥班♥都被引向卢顿机场
Someone's rerouted every flight in Europe to Luton.
老天 请告诉我你派去的人
For God's sake, tell me the agent you've got in the field
至少找出了一点蛛丝马迹
is making some progress?
我们怎么才能找到那艘游艇的位置呢
So, how are we gonna find the location of that yacht, sir?
很简单 波夫 问军情七处
Very easily, Bough. We ring MI7.
喂 你好 我想知道一艘船的位置 叫...
Hello, hello? Yes, I need the location of a boat called...
能听到吗 是一艘叫平静域号♥的船
Hello? Hello, yes. A boat called the Dot Calm.
是的 和域名谐音
Yes, it's a play on words. Yeah.
在哪儿
Where?
目测半英里远 长官
Looks about half a mile out, sir.
我们游过去还是
Do we wanna try and swim it or...
不 波夫 这就交给鞋盒式充气艇了
No,Bough. This is a job for the shoebox inflatable.
不 别在车里打开 长官
No, don't open it in the car, sir!
你能摸到你那边的门把手吗
Can you reach your door handle?
不行 长官
No, sir.
我试试我这边
I'll try my side.
波夫 我们要悄悄潜入游艇 不被人发现
Right, Bough, our aim is to get on board without anyone noticing.
想知道怎么做到吗
And how are we gonna do it?
-穿磁力靴 -绝了 长官
- Magnetic boots. - Brilliant, sir.
操作很简单
Simple mechanism.
左边按钮控制左脚 右边按钮控制右脚
Left switch activates left boot. Right switch activates right.
好了 上去
Okay, let's go.
记住 这次任务的关键
Remember, the absolutely
就是出其不意
vital element of this mission is surprise.
要想打败英国特工
Now, you have to get up pretty early in the morning
睡懒觉可行不通
to outwit British Intelligence.
快
Quick!
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
敢问二位尊姓大名
Shall we start with your names?
显然你不知道自己在跟什么人说话
Clearly you have no idea who you're dealing with.
所以我才问你们的名字
That's why I'm starting with your names.
你能不能下来
Actually, would you mind coming down here?
这样说话我们很累的
It's really hard to have a conversation like this.
我有更好的主意
I have a better idea.
不行 打不开 长官
It's no good, it won't move, sir.
那可不一定
We'll see about that.
低强度棉花棒炸♥弹♥
Low-intensity exploding cotton bud.
在这么小的空间里威力还是很大的
That's quite a powerful charge for such a small space, sir.
胡说
Oh, nonsense.
就跟一根小爆竹差不多
There will just be a slight pop.
我们要不要去船舱找出信♥号♥♥的源头
Shall we locate the hold and look for the source of that signal?
我们应该去船舱
I think we should locate the hold
找出信♥号♥♥的源头
and look for the source of that signal!
走
Come on!
我们找到敌人了 波夫
I'd say we have our villain, Bough!
你得小声点儿 长官
You need to keep your voice down, sir.
我们绝对不能放过他
And we're not going to lose him.
把果味糖粉棒给我
Hand me the sherbet fountain.
吹上三口就会激活定位传感器
Three sucks and the location transmitter is activated.
方圆三万英尺范围内
This gin palace will show up
这座海上宫殿将被识别为敌方设施
as a hostile from 30,000 feet.
这里现在已经是敌方目标了
This is now an enemy target.
给我茴香籽球
Aniseed balls.
如果真想杀我 你早就开枪了
If you'd wanted to kill me, you would have already done so.
后会有期
Till we meet again.
这可比我预想的快多了
Well, that was sooner than I expected.
你觉得她是什么人 长官
Who do you think she is, sir?
如果她不是那艘游艇的主人
Well, if she's not the owner of that yacht,
那她一定知道谁是
then she knows who is.
不管怎样 她都是关键人物
Either way, she's the key to this case.
在被重新召回之前 你真的在教书吗
Is it true you were teaching, sir? Before all this blew up?
如果你说的"教书"
If by "Teaching" You mean
是指发掘有潜力的情报人员
scouting for potential intelligence operatives
那我的确在教书
then yes, I was.
其实我结婚了 不知道你听说了没有
I actually got married, sir. I don't know if you heard.
没有
No.
她叫莉迪亚
Yeah, Lydia.
人很好
Lovely girl.
你完全没想过结婚吗 长官
You never think about getting hitched yourself, sir?
结了婚可就干不了这个了 波夫
This is no life for a married man, Bough.
危机四伏 常年在外
The danger, the constant travel.
账单给您 先生
Here you go, sir.
这更像是莉迪亚的工作日常
More Lydia's life than mine, sir.
她在海军服役
She's in the Navy, you see.
做什么 厨子吗
What, as a cook?
或者随行秘书之类的
Or some kind of seagoing secretary or...
不 长官 她是一艘核潜艇的艇长
Oh, no, sir. She's the captain of a nuclear submarine.
是吗
Oh, right.
我们要不要给阿斯顿加点油 长官
Do you think we should get some petrol for the Aston, sir?
不 阿斯顿·马丁出人意料地省油 波夫
Nah. An Aston Martin is surprisingly economical, Bough.
而且 我们似乎该行动了
Besides, it looks like we're in business.
走吧
Come on.
看起来像辆电力车 长官
Looks like an electric car, sir.
是的 声音听起来像电动鼻毛器
Yes, and sounds like a nose hair trimmer.
一堆七号♥电池
A bunch of triple-A batteries
可比不上老牌英式大马力
is no match for old-fashioned British horsepower.
瞧瞧她的转弯 毫不费力 长官
Look at her cornering. Seems so effortless, doesn't it, sir?
准备发射导弹
Arm the missile.
什么
The what?
导弹 波夫 那枚带催泪瓦斯弹头的
The missile, Bough, the one with the tear gas warhead.
但他们只是骑行者 长官
But they're just cyclists, sir.
我们很快就能过去
We'll get past in a minute.
他们是法国的骑行者 波夫
They're French cyclists, Bough,
他们妨碍了女王陛下特勤处执行公务
and they're obstructing Her Majesty's Secret Service.
操控杆已准备好 长官
Wiper stalk is armed, sir.
抱歉
Sorry.
非常抱歉 我们致以歉意
Terribly sorry. We do apologize.
行了 波夫 这样他们会更生气
Stop it, Bough, you'll only encourage them.
我们现在怎么办 长官
What are we gonna do now, sir?
要有耐心 波夫
Patience, Bough.
这么开的话 她的电池随时都会耗尽
Driving like that, her battery will be dead any moment.
她就会很丢脸地停下
And she'll roll to a humiliating stop.
波夫 注意油表是你的职责
Bough, it is your job to keep an eye on the fuel gauge.
你的驾驶技术很不错 你是...
Very impressive driving, Mr...
戈莱特利
Golightly.
巴泽尔·戈莱特利
Basil Golightly.
你开得也很好 你是...
And you're rather useful yourself, Miss...
布勒托娃 奥菲莉亚·布勒托娃
Bhuletova. Ophelia Bhuletova.
这位是
And this is...
科林
Colin.
我以为我们要用假名字
I thought we were using fake names.
这就是假名字
That is a fake name.
好
Oh, right.
是的 这是科林
Yes, this is Colin,
电影精选列表