Do you think we might slow down a little, sir?
什么
What?
算了
Never mind!
在发生又一起网络袭击后
With what appears to be another cyber attack,
首相身上的压力更重了
pressure is mounting on the Prime Minister.
-英格兰的所有火车 -是的 长官
- Every train in England? - Yes, sir.
终点都成了布里斯托圣堂草甸火车站
They're all trying to terminate at Bristol Temple Meads.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir!
-你看见这个了 英格力士 -是的
- You see this, English? - Yes!
拜托
Please.
告诉我你有可以让我呈给首相的消息
Tell me you've got something I can take to the Prime Minister.
幕后黑手的名字可以吗 长官
Would the name of the man responsible do, sir?
很好 英格力士 当然可以
Excellent, English, yes.
是杰森...
It's Jason...
是沃尔特 长官 杰森·沃尔特
Volta, sir. Jason Volta.
什么
What?
你是在指控首相身边最得力的红人吗
You're accusing the PM's knight in shining armor?
我需要更有力的证据
I'd need hard evidence.
所以...
Which...
英格力士特工提议
...is why Agent English is proposing
对沃尔特在萨里郡的乡下庄园突破式侦查
a penetration of Volta's country estate in Surrey.
对 对 对
Yes, yes, yes, yes...
那就尽你所能吧 英格力士
Well, do what you have to do, English.
但做事一定谨慎小心点
But for God's sake, be discreet about it.
好的
Good.
"虚拟现实"
"Virtual reality"?
是的 长官
That's right, sir.
P为沃尔特的豪♥宅♥建了一个电脑模型
P's built a computer model of the inside of Volta's mansion.
戴上这个头盔
When you put on this headset,
你就会感觉像真的在房♥子里一样
it will look and feel as if you are inside the house.
你可以开门关门
You'll be able to open and close doors,
可以上楼下楼
walk up and down staircases,
完完全全地去熟悉房♥子布局
completely familiarize yourself with its layout.
这块地板可以向所有方向移♥动♥
This floor moves in any direction. So you can walk...
所以你可以在虚拟世界里到处随便走
You can walk as far as you want in the virtual world
而实际上都不用走出这间房♥
without ever actually leaving this room.
长官 但有一件事
One thing though, sir.
这种体验可能会使你迷失方向
The experience can be very disorientating.
因为完全置身其中
It's completely immersive
有些人就会彻底忘记周围真实的环境
and some people lose all track of their actual surroundings.
我觉得那种情况是绝不可能发生的
I think we can pretty much guarantee that's not gonna happen.
你只需要签一下这份安全文件
I'll just need you to sign the health and safety releases.
我去找一下我的平板电脑
Would you excuse me while I find an iPad.
波夫 跟他一起去吧
Oh, go with him, Bough.
不催一下他 我们就要困在这一整天了
If we don't chivvy him along we'll be here all day.
小心
Watch out!
关门请注意
Door closing.
电梯下行
Going down.
不好意思 先生 请您离开
I'm sorry, sir, but you're going to have to leave.
我们马上就到海军大厦了
So, we'll shortly be arriving at Admiralty House.
实际上
And, er, that actually
这里曾是奥利弗·克伦威尔自己的房♥子
used to be Oliver Cromwell's own house. Um...
接下来我们要去的是皇家骑兵卫队阅兵场
And then we'll be going to Horse Guards Parade.
先生 要不您先坐下
Perhaps you'd like to sit down, sir?
抓到了
I've got them!
不过 执行这项任务的特工
However, the agent we have on
很有信心已取得巨大进展
this mission is confident he's making major progress.
所以 我们已经锁定了嫌犯
And, uh, yes, we have a potential suspect, he's been identified.
进一步的秘密调查正在进行中
And further covert investigations are now ongoing.
的确令人惊讶
Yes, quite.
我希望这方面会有更多进展
So I expect to have more to announce on this front
在不久之后吧
shortly.
长官
Sir?
怎么了
Mmm?
-还好吗 -我都试过了 波夫
- Is everything all right, sir? - Yes, I've done it, Bough.
小孩子的把戏 不明白这有什么大不了
Child's play. Don't know what all the fuss was about.
很荣幸又见到您了 首相
Pleasure to see you again, Prime Minister.
这是全息影像 照常讲话就行
It's a hologram. Apparently you just speak to it normally.
我的荣幸才是
The pleasure's all mine.
我不是想催您
Hate to rush you, but was
但您是有什么事要找我吗
there something in particular you needed?
我打来是想看看
Actually, I was just calling really to see
你有没有重新考虑过这件事
if you had had a chance to think things over.
我考虑过
I have.
事情是这样的 菲奥娜
But the thing is, Fiona,
我不太帮其他人做安保工作
I just don't really do other people's security.
不是我不想 但你的基础设备太老旧了
Not that I don't want to. But your infrastructure is old.
而且我能保障你安全的唯一方法
Plus the only way I could keep you secure in the meantime
就是把你的所有数据存储在我的服务器上
would be by storing all your data on my own servers.
-这显然是 -好的 杰森
- Obviously, that would be... - Yes. Jason,
我真正想要的
what I really want to do
是在十二国集团峰会上宣布我们的合作
is announce this tie-up at the G12 meeting.
我们说定了吗
Do we have a deal?
长官 祝你好运
Good luck, sir.
长官怎么了
Sir?
我说了把直升机准备好 就那儿的
I said to get the chopper ready. Right there.
是的 长官 马上
Sir. Right away, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
-泰勒 你进来 -是
- Tyler, come in. - Copy.
泰勒 你现在可以把直升机准备好吗
Tyler, can you prepare the chopper now?
所有东西马上就能准备好了
We'll have everything ready for you in a couple of minutes.
不能每次都这样碰面 戈莱特利先生
We can't keep meeting like this, Mr. Golightly.
好吧
Oh, yes.
或者不必玩这个把戏 告诉我你的真名吧
Or do you want to end this charade and tell me your real name?
先走
Go.
对你身处的世界
There's so much you don't
你不了解的东西太多了
understand about this world you've got caught up in.
别装傻了 你是英国特勤处的
Spare me the idiot act. You're British Secret Service.
你在法国表现不错啊
Impressive work in France, by the way.
你什么时候意识到我也是间谍的
When did you realize I was a spy, too?
大概立马就知道了吧
Oh, pretty much straight away.
我已经卧底了两年
I've spent two years undercover.
你出现之前一切都挺简单
Simple operation until you showed up.
我不想把事情搞复杂
And I like to keep things simple.
我的中间名就叫"简单"
"Simple" is my middle name.
看来你要做选择了
It would seem you've got a choice to make.
-暂停敌对吗 -短期合作吧
- Temporary suspension of hostilities? - A short-term partnership?
同意
Agreed.
政♥治♥家们比那些风险投资人们还容易骗
Politicians are even more gullible than venture capitalists.
说得没错
That is correct.
给我一份目标名单
Get me a copy of the target list.
保险起见 再攻击它们一次
We'll hit them once more just to be on the safe side.
-给我你的手♥机♥ -你连手♥机♥都没有吗
- Give me your phone. - You don't have a phone?
手♥机♥会暴露你的位置
A phone will give anyone your precise location.
但是打电♥话♥就很方便了啊
And yet they're so useful for making phone calls.
好的 我不是要打电♥话♥
Excellent. I'm not phoning anyone.
我要收集证据
I'm gathering evidence.
目标名单 伦敦市中心四个标志性建筑
The target list, Jason. Four iconic central London landmarks.
-请选择 -第三个
- Make your selection. - Number three.
伦敦眼
The London Eye.
这次网络攻击可能会
This cyber attack could potentially
影响到16000名游客
impact 16,000 visitors.
我发现他在楼上鬼鬼祟祟的
I found him snooping around upstairs.
你到底是谁
And who are you exactly?
我什么都不会说的
I'm not telling you anything.
启动面部识别
Face recognition software launched.
约翰尼·英格力士是林肯郡的地理老师
Johnny English is a geography teacher from Lincolnshire.
讲解欧洲各国首都
Rather heavily armed for
需要如此全副武装吗 英格力士老师
a lesson on European capitals, Mr. English.
宝贝 你怎么看
Any thoughts, sweetheart?
他是英国特工
电影精选列表