I did hear that.
不 她还在那 什么都没说
No, she's still sitting there. She hasn't said a word.
相信我 我一直盯着她呢
Believe me, I haven't taken my eyes off her.
天杀的
Goddamn it!
卡罗尔
Carol!
卡罗尔!
Carol!
卡罗尔!
Carol!
快跑 不要回头
Run and don't look back.
得了吧你
Yeah, right.
起来
Get up.
卡罗尔?
Carol?
你到底在干什么?
What in the hell are you doing?
亚当是先受造的
*出自《提摩太前书》
Adam was born first,
以后才是夏娃
and then Eve.
亚当没有受骗
It was not Adam who was deceived,
受骗陷于背命之罪的是女人
but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression.
你觉得这公平吗?
Does that sound fair to you?
我丈夫是个好人
My husband is a good man.
好坏于此又有什么关系呢?
What does "good" have to do with it?
他惧怕你身体内的活力
He is afraid of the life within you.
你就不怕吗?
And you're not?
我会精心挑选
I choose those I change
要转变的人
with care.
剩下的不过宠物罢了
The rest are just pets.
安妮...
Anne...
不!
No!
真高兴看到你这样强壮 安妮
It's good to see you strong, Anne.
你想从我这得到什么?
What do you want from me?
你为什么总是考虑
Why do you always think
别人想想要些什么呢?
in terms of what others want?
你觉得这种可悲的反应从何而来?
Where do you think that sad instinct comes from?
我 曾经也是只老鼠罢了
I, too, was once a mouse,
在一些自视极高的男人
scurrying between the feet
脚边逃窜
of self-important men.
直到有一天我的尊主
Until the day my master
赏给我永恒之吻
gifted me the kiss of eternity.
这给了我自信
It gave me confidence.
让我从束缚中解脱
It freed me from the shackles
从家庭的依赖中解脱
of domestic dependency.
我看到了你的潜质
I see the same potential in you.
你到底
What exactly
想要什么 安妮?
do you want, Anne?
我想要更精彩的人生
I want to live a bigger life.
你可以的
You can.
选择的权力一直
The choice has always
都在你手上
been yours.
这就是我还未完全转化的原因?
Is that why I haven't fully turned.
确实
Indeed.
饮下我的血
Taste my blood,
你便能控制那饥渴
and you'll control the hunger.
再无任何束缚
You'll be beholden to nothing
任你所想
but your own whims.
但如果不从
But if you don't,
那股饥渴会继续
the hunger will continue
日复一日地...
to control you day
控制着你...
after day...
科尔顿!
Colton!
我打中了 警长
I got him, Sheriff.
警官 你不是打中了吗
Deputy, I thought you said you got him.
他们永远不会接受你
They'll never accept you now.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你的人生可以比这
Your life could be so much bigger
更加精彩 安妮
than this, Anne.
现在你该对自己
It's time you made a decision
做出抉择了
for yourself.
我被卡住了 警长
I'm stuck, Sheriff!
这是什么?
What's that?
噢 该死
Oh, shit!
扪心自问...
Ask yourself...
这周以来 世界在你眼中
how different the world seemed
是否大不相同
this week?
耳闻其声
How it sounded.
口尝其味
How it tasted.
三十年来
30 years
忠贞不二
of being dutiful,
温顺服从
obedient,
默默支持
supportive.
但从未满足过自己的欲望
But never satisfied your own desires.
你有没有...真正...
Were you... ever...
做过自己?
really you?
或者只是 雅各布之妻罢了?
Or were you just Jakob's wife?
于是那大龙被摔了下来...
*选自《启示录》
"The great dragon was thrown down,
它就是那古蛇
that old serpent,
号♥称魔鬼或撒旦的
who was called the Devil and Satan,
那欺骗了全世界的...
deceiver of the whole world..."
这就是他们的本性
This is just their nature!
他们会永远这样
This is how they'll always be.
被摔到地上...
"Thrown down into the world
它的使者也同它一起被摔了下来
and all his angels with him."
你做了什么
What have you done?
我做了了结
I finished it.
这就是我做的
That's what I've done.
这不是你的选择
It wasn't your choice to make.
警官 这次你打算怎么写报告?
How you gonna write this one up, Deputy?
家庭纠纷
Domestic dispute.
无暴♥力♥行为
Non-violent.
没错
Yeah.
没错 说得好
Yeah. That's a good answer.
听着 这...
Listen, this is, uh...
这是你的专业领域 牧师
This is more your domain than mine, Reverend.
但是今晚必须结束
But it needs to end tonight.
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
把房♥子卖♥♥了
Sell the house.
然后...
And just...
人间蒸发
vanish.
从今往后我要
And I want to make my own decisions
自己做决定
from now on.
我们要找恢复你的办法吗?
Do we look for a cure?
不用
No.
我喜欢现在的样子
I like who I've become.
那饥渴会回归
The hunger will return.
但我们还是能度过一段幸福的婚姻...
But we can still have a happy marriage...
只要立下几条规矩
...if we set some ground rules.
那我应该相信你吗?
So, I'm supposed to trust you?