you lusted after another man,
然后你又...
and then you act...
当心点 雅各布
Careful, Jakob.
在这个情况下
Given the circumstances,
我觉得我很客气了
I think I'm being quite reasonable.
你还记得当初开始种花的时候吗?
Do you remember when we started this?
当然了
Of course.
你要了些种子做新婚礼物
You asked for the seeds as a wedding gift.
我只是觉得我自己去安全些
I just think it's safer if I go in alone.
我们还不知道你在他影响下会作何反应
I mean, we don't know how you're gonna behave in his presence.
你可能会发疯的
I mean, you could freak out,
或者是 变成蝙蝠什么的
you know, or turn into a bat or something.
我来不是为了坐车里干等的
I didn't come here to sit in the car.
好吧 但还是太冒险
Well, it's too risky.
另外 你也没有木桩
Besides, you don't have a stake.
停车 - 啥?
Pull over. - Hmm?
你听见了
You heard me.
好了
There.
现在我有木桩了
Now I have a stake.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
什么叫准备好了吗
What do you mean, ready?
准备好对付下面的东西了吗
For whatever we find down there.
我是耶♥和♥华♥的仆人 安妮
I'm a minister of the Lord, Anne.
我就是为此受训的 为了对抗邪恶
This is what I was trained for, to fight evil,
无论邪恶有什么外表
whatever form it may come in.
能不能别扯主日学校那套了
Will you stop with the Sunday School crap?
要下去我们就一起下去...
If we go down there, we go together...
平等地面对
as equals.
你能接受吗?
Are you okay with that?
我们赶紧解决掉吧
Let's just get this over with.
阿米莉亚?
Amelia?
我们来帮你了
We've come to help you.
你要来帮我 牧师?
You've come to help me, Reverend?
这太贴心了
That's very considerate.
也许你应该先帮帮你妻子
Perhaps you should help your wife instead.
还是说他不觉得你的新形象有魅力 菲德尔太太?
Or does he not find the new you very attractive, Mrs. Fedder?
温驯而服从...
Obedience and submission...
这才是他们的风格
that's more their style.
但是...你现在拥有尊主的爱了
But... you have... The Master's love now.
对此你也无能为力
There's not a Goddamn thing
你个天杀的人♥渣♥
you can do about it, shit bird.
雅各布 你怎么能这样?
Jakob, how could you?!
居然袭击一个孩子
Attacking a child.
你的同情心呢?
Where is your compassion?
你明明对你妻子那么好
You have plenty for your wife,
即使她...
even though she...
闭嘴! - 安妮 拜托了
Shut up! - Anne, please.
你没听出来吗 她还是阿米莉亚
Can't you hear her. She's still Amelia.
别犯蠢了 杀了她
Don't be an idiot. Kill her.
不!
No!
不 肯定还有更好的方法
No, there has to be a better way.
她在操纵你 - 她在说谎 雅各布
She's manipulating you. - She's lying to you, Jakob.
主请保佑我
Lord, please, protect me.
我就知道你会退缩
I knew you'd wuss out.
我叫你住手! - 我也叫你杀了她
I told you no! - And I told you to kill her!
我能救下她的
I could have saved her!
看在上帝的份上 你没有同情心吗?
Where's your compassion for God's sake?
同情心?! - 你的怜悯呢
Compassion?! - You mercy?
别天真了 雅各布
Don't be naive, Jakob.
她一有机会就会把你吸干
She would have sucked you dry.
我让你把我变成什么了?
What am I letting you turn me into?!
我不干了
I can't do this!
那尊主可能还在里面
The Master might still be in there.
我们得结束这一切
We need to finish this.
尊主...又有什么意义呢
"The Master." What does it matter?
你跟他现在没任何区别
You're no different from him now.
你们俩相濡以沫吧 - 你怎么能这样说
You two can have each other. - How can you say that?
我是你妻子 - 再也不是了
I'm your wife! - Not anymore.
你属于他了 这是对你的惩罚
You belong to him. That's your punishment.
这是什么?
It's my what?
如果你没去见那个汤姆·罗
If you hadn't had your little rendezvous with Tom Low,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would be happening.
这跟汤姆和尊主都没关系
This isn't about Tom or The Master.
这是关于我们 关于你和我的
This is about us, you and me.
你心存罪恶
You had sin in your heart,
这都是你自找的
and you brought this on yourself.
所以我被吸血鬼咬是自作自受?
So, you're blaming me for being bitten by a vampire?
你知道吗
Well, guess what.
我认为你说这些伤人的话
I think you're just saying these horrible things
是因为你害怕
because you're scared.
你害怕为我斗争
You're scared to fight for me
因为自打我们结婚之后
because ever since we got married,
你根本不需要
you haven't had to.
我一直站在你身边
I've always just been there,
一言一行都按你说的做
doing exactly what you expected me to do.
你根本不知道如何为我作斗争
You don't know how to fight for me
因为你压根没做过
because you've never done it.
所以...
So instead...
你就把我当成荡♥妇♥
you're just writing me off
直接将我逐出门外
as some fallen scarlet woman.
这种行为可悲又懦弱
And that's pathetic and weak.
你就很懦弱
You're weak.
你爱怎么想怎么想
Think what you want.
我已经为了你破了很多例了
I've already crossed too many lines for you.
你是个天杀的懦夫
You're a Goddamn coward.
我这是及时脱身
I'm getting out of this while I still can,
趁我还留着一点点良心
while I still have a little piece of my soul left!
也许我喜欢我现在的样子
Maybe I like who I am now!
我在做什么
What am I doin'?
安妮?
Annie?
雅各布?
Jakob?
雅各布?
Jakob?
只要轻轻一动...
With one gesture...
场面就会很难看了
this could get very messy.
伤害他不会让我归顺与你
Hurting him won't make me yours.
我并不想占有
I seek no ownership.
这都取决于你
This is about you.
可以试着反抗
Try and fight it.
但你已经不是从前的你了
But you are no longer what you once were.
何必要让这个累赘拖累你
Why keep letting this anchor drag you down?
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
生存或是毁灭
Die or thrive.
选择在于你
The choice is yours.
求求你...
Please...
不要!不要!
No! No!
别这样
Don't!
以后还会更糟的
It's gonna get a lot worse.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这不是好兆头
That's not good.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
我们得找到她
We got to find her,
然后我们一起迈过这个坎
and then we're gonna beat this together.
这是一次试炼
This is just a test.
这...
This...
这种饥渴越来越无法抑制
thirst is getting unbearable.
那生肉呢?
Well, what about the raw meat?
你有试过吗?
Did you even try it?
这都无法下咽
It's all trash.
根本没任何作用
It doesn't do anything.
你看 你看
Look, look.
你必须抗争 这只是疾病