你们作丈夫的 应该爱妻子
*出自《以弗所书》此片引用思高版译本
Husbands, love your wife,
如同基♥督♥爱了教会
as Christ loved the church,
并为她舍弃了自己
that he might sanctify her.
以水洗 藉言语
Having cleansed her
来洁净她 圣化她
by the washing of the water with the Word,
好使她在自己面前呈现为一个光耀的教会
that he might present the church to himself in splendor,
没有瑕疵 没有皱纹
without spot or wrinkle
或其他类似的缺陷
or any such thing.
而使她成为圣洁...
That she might be holy
...和没有污点的
and without blemish.
作丈夫的也应当
In the same way,
如同爱自己的身体一样 爱妻子
husbands should love their wives as their own bodies.
那爱自己妻子的
He who loves his wife
就爱自己
loves himself.
从来没有人...
For no one...
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
啊 麦琪
Ah, Maggie.
这布道太美了
Beautiful sermon.
见到你真好 麦琪
Good to see you, Maggie.
我得喝点酒压压宿醉
Alright, I'd find the hair of dog.
是的 - 像往常一样棒
Yeah. - Great work as usual.
说的真好 兄弟 - 再会
Nice job, brother. - See you.
没错 - 好的
Yeah. - Alright.
刚才的布道说得真好 菲德尔神父
It was a beautiful sermon, Reverend Fedder.
谢谢你 阿米莉亚
Thank you, Amelia.
真希望我也能找到这样爱我的丈夫
I hope to have a husband who loves me like that.
主会保佑的 我敢肯定
God will see to it, I'm sure of it.
你是自己来的吗
Are you here by yourself?
你母亲很久没来礼拜了
Your mother hasn't been to services in a while.
她怎么...
Is she...
她又开始酗酒了
She started drinking again.
有时需要采取更严厉的措施
Sometimes further initiative is necessary.
明天我可以来你家一趟 和她谈谈
I could stop by your home tomorrow, just talk to her.
可以拜托您吗 - 哦 没问题
Could you, please? - Oh, yeah.
她这样痛苦已经有一阵了
She's been suffering for a while now,
但我坚持为她祈祷
but I'm praying for her happiness.
一直都在 - 噢
I am. - Oh.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
是谁?
Who's that?
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
上下活动你的身体
Moving the body up and down.
安妮?
Anne?
安妮?
Anne?
安妮?
Anne?
什么?
What?
好的...谢谢 谢谢告知
Okay, well, thanks for... thanks for calling.
怎么回事?
What is it?
她在回家的路上
So she was walking home,
这就是你最后见到她的时候?
and that's the last you saw of her?
她有可能离家出走吗?
Think she might have run away?
雅各布本打算来拜访...
Well, Jakob was gonna go visit...
我今天本来打算去她们家的
I was planning to stop by their house today.
阿米莉亚很担心她母亲酗酒的问题
Um, Amelia was concerned about her mother's drinking.
是的 我之前见过露西
Yeah, I saw Lucy earlier.
她绝对是重新酗酒了
She's definitely back on the sauce.
真是天杀的遗憾
It's a Goddamn shame.
噢 很抱歉刚才的冒犯
Oh, I'm sorry about the blasphemy.
别多想 - 没关系的
Don't worry about it. - That's alright.
独自和酗酒的监护人同居
Living alone with an alcoholic parent
也可能让人离家出走
can be cause to skip town.
我不认为阿米莉亚会
I-I don't think that Amelia would
在半夜丢下她母亲自己在家走掉
leave her mother's house in the middle of the night.
她相信她母亲会...
I mean, she believed that her mother was...
阿米莉亚曾有信念
Amelia had faith.
你们用的都是过去式 是怀疑她被害了吗?
You two are using past tense. Do you suspect foul play?
抱歉 阿米莉亚还有 信念
Apologies. Amelia has faith.
这种情况对谁来说都是一场噩梦
Well, these situations can be a nightmare for everyone,
所以都做了最坏的打算
so it's easy to assume the worst.
你刚才还想说什么 安妮?
Were you gonna say something else, Anne?
跟我们一起祈祷吧 迈克
Join us in prayer, Mike?
天啊
Oh, man.
肯定是天杀的爹干的
It had to be the Goddamn father.
我得跟你说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you
不要妄称主之名
not to take the Lord's name in vain?
她还没断奶父亲就因癌症去世了 鲍勃
Her father died of cancer when she was a baby, Bob.
卡罗尔说得对
Carol's right.
露西♥独♥自抚养阿米莉亚长大
Lucy raised Amelia on her own.
你听起来跟爸一样
You sound just like Dad,
总是寻找别人身上的善意
always looking for the good qualities in people.
但你知道吗
But guess what.
当有小孩失踪时 十有八♥九♥
9 times out of 10, when a child goes missing,
都是亲戚或者男朋友干的
it's a relative or a boyfriend.
她有男朋友吗
Did she have a boyfriend?
那就是因为这个了
Oh, I mean, that's it, then.
他们大概是私奔了
They probably ran off together.
不过是小孩子做蠢事罢了
They're just doing stupid kid stuff.
只能但愿是这种冒失的事吧
Well, we can only hope it's something so reckless.
海斯警长说调查方向进了死胡同
Sheriff Hess, he says they've hit a dead end.
阿米莉亚不是那种人
Amelia wasn't like that.
她的母亲确实麻烦
Her mother had problems,
但她对母亲很忠心
but Amelia was loyal to her.
善良的人不会丢下家人不管
Good people don't just leave their families.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你想告诉我一个年轻小姑娘
You expect me to believe a teenage girl
还没有几个男朋友吗?
doesn't have a boyfriend or two?
卡罗尔 你上高中时交了多少男朋友?
Carol, how many boyfriends did you have in high school?
别因为我受欢迎就泼脏水
Don't shame me because I was popular.
我只是不懂为什么一个小女孩失踪后
I just don't understand why a young girl goes missing
你立刻就开始责怪她
and you're all so quick to blame her.
没有人在责怪她 安妮
Nobody's blaming her, Anne.
但说实在的 除了祈祷我们还能做什么?
But really, what can we do besides pray for the best?
她会出现的
She'll turn up.
别担心
Don't worry.
*汤姆·罗:建筑界的坏小子*
安妮
Anne.
*本地女孩失踪*
天啊 我都忘记告诉你了
Oh, geez, I forgot to tell you.
关于老酒馆的提案通过了
The proposal for the gin mill went through.
这是要玩真的了?
Is that actually happening?
没错
Yeah.
历史协会认为一座新的零售中心
The Historical Society thinks, whew, this new retail space
能创造许多岗位和旅游潜能
will provide a lot of tourism and jobs.
但是毁掉了我们的历史
Mm, while gutting our history.
这我可不确定
Well, I don't know about that.
酒馆的地基并不会有改动
The basic foundation of the mill won't be altered.
我们很努力才争取下来的
We fought hard for that.
我们甚至雇了有本地经验的公♥司♥
We even hired a design firm with some local experience.
你还记得汤姆·罗吗?
Do you remember Tom Low?
汤姆·罗?
Tom Low?
你的旧情人?
Your old flame?
什么时候成旧情人了
Hardly call him that.
那时候我们都还小
I mean, we were just kids.
总之 他要回这里来了
Anyway, he is coming into town,
然后我准备和他见见
so I'm gonna meet with him.
帮我跟汤姆带个好
Well, tell Tom I said hi.
*你好啊 汤姆*
汤姆?
Tom?
你是在这躲猫猫吗?
Are you hiding back here?
我是想营造神秘气氛的
I was going for mysterious.
意料之中 你们两个真的很配
I'm not surprised. You were two peas in a pod.