我想出去吃
I'd like to go out.
那么...
So, uh...
今天什么日子?
What's the occasion?
今天非得是什么日子吗
Does there need to be one?
也不是
No, not really.
只是跟平时不一样
It's just unusual.
那我一定是感觉和平时不一样
I must be feeling unusual.
能帮我妻子拿个打包盒吗?
Could I get a to-go box for my wife, please?
事实上 我吃完了
Actually, I'm finished.
抱歉 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
挺好吃的 你会喜欢的
It's good. You'll like it.
我只是做了个噩梦
I was just having a bad dream.
我希望没什么别的原因
I hope that's all it was.
那是什么意思?
What's that mean?
我们晚些再谈
Let's talk about this later.
你为什么总是这样?
Why do you always do this?
哪样?
Do what?
把我拒之门外
Shut me down, push me aside.
你总... - 噢 拉倒吧 才没有
You... - Oh, come on. That's not true.
你能不能别再打断我了?
Will you stop interrupting me?
天杀的 让我把话说完行吗
Let me finish my thought, God damn it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道你最近中了什么邪
I don't know what's gotten into you lately.
但我要准备周末的布道、
But I need to prepare the week's sermon.
如果你不介意的话
If that's okay.
而且我会在去镇子的路上
You know, I'm just gonna get something to eat
顺便买♥♥点东西吃
on the way into town.
以及 不要亵渎咒骂
And don't blaspheme.
女士 您想买♥♥点什么吗?
Ma'am, can I help you find something?
这东西我能买♥♥到多少?
How much of that could I get?
您想买♥♥血?
You want the blood?
安妮
Anne.
雅各布
Jakob.
鲍勃在接电♥话♥ 进来吧
Bob's just on an investor call. Come on in.
想喝咖啡还是茶?
Want some coffee or tea?
有没有什么劲再大点的?
Uh, you got something a little bit stronger?
也许茶里加点白兰地?
Uh, tea with a shot of brandy?
那我就来点白兰地吧
How about just the brandy.
好吧
Alright.
嘿
Hey.
安妮怎么没来?
Where's Anne?
这个...
Uh...
我不认为安妮是那种乱搞的人
Look, I just don't think Anne's the type to fool around.
我已经说过了
I've already told you that.
我没有这样觉得
I'm not saying she is.
但是自打她去见了汤姆·罗
But ever since she met with Tom Low,
她就一直很失常
she hasn't been acting right.
我认识这女人四十年了
I mean, 40 years I've known this woman.
每天都循规蹈矩
Every day the same.
现在我回到家 不知道会给我来哪套
Now I don't know who I'm coming home to.
态度时冷时热 还买♥♥了新裙子做了头发
She's hot, she's cold, she's got a new dress, new hair.
我真是搞不懂她了
I-I can't figure her out.
那你必须去和他对峙
You got to confront him, then.
我不能这样对安妮
I can't do that to Anne.
这是你妻子 雅各
It's your wife, Jakey.
要是卡罗尔跟我来这套
What do you think I would do
你觉得我会做出什么事来?
if Carol came home with that kind of bullshit?
但是 我也不知道去哪里找他
Yeah, well, I don't know where to find him.
他在老酒馆那边干活 对不对?
He's down here working in the mill, right?
就从那边一路查下去
So start there and don't stop
直到他搞清楚状况为止
until he understands the damn message.
在我们周末聚餐前解决好吧
Just do it before we come over this weekend for dinner.
卡罗尔要做千层面
'Cause Carol's making lasagna,
我不希望事情变得很尴尬
and I just don't want things to be all weird.
安妮
Anne.
安妮
Anne!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
在给哥林多信徒的第二封信中
In his second letter to the Corinthians,
保罗将这一理念更上一层
Paul takes this idea a step further
并直接提问
and asks directly
你这为丈夫的
*出自《哥林多前书》
"How do you know, husband,
怎么知道你能救妻子呢?
whether you will save your wife?"
而答案自然是 你无法知晓
And the answer, of course, is you can never know.
于是我们都心怀信念
And so we are left with faith...
相信主会让一切事情发展
...in the promise that God will take every situation
顺应他的意志
and turn it to His purpose.
你吃的是什么天赐的饮食?
What on God's green earth have you been eating?
我敢发誓 这看起来像泥土
I swear, Anne, this looks like dirt.
这话说得可有点狠
Now you're just being cruel.
我的账单那才叫狠呢
Cruel is when you see my bill.
真怪了
That's odd.
你有新长出来的牙齿
You've got new teeth coming in.
什么?
What?
很罕见 但不是没有先例
It's rare, but it's not unheard of.
我们应该再约一次检查一下
We should set an appointment and check them out.
给 漱口
Here. Rinse.
然后再给让牙齿白一点
Let's brighten that smile.
汤姆·罗?
Tom Low?
汤姆·罗?
Tom Low?
我是雅各布·菲德尔
It's Jakob Fedder.
安妮的丈夫
Anne's husband.
我想跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
天啊! - 伙计!
Aah! - Man!
天啊!
Geez! Ah!
猥琐老头 你为什么总盯着我们不放
Creepy old man, I don't know why you have such a hard-on for us,
你就不能滚蛋吗?
but why don't you piss off?
抱歉...我在找别人
Sorry. Sorry. I'm... I was looking for someone else.
别激动 奥斯卡 他没恶意
Yeah, cool it, Oscar. He's harmless.
她说得对 我要走了
Yeah. No, she's right. I'm leaving.
滚啊 快走 快滚开
Kick rocks. Go. Get the fuck out of here.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
Hey! Aah!
哦不...哥们 我不是...
Oh, sh... Hey, man, come on, I'm just...
我闹着玩的 伙计
I was just playing, man.
别过来
Just stay back.
别这样 伙计 我闹着玩的
Come on, man. I was just playing.
阿米莉亚
Amelia!
我那受苦的母亲如何了?
How's my suffering mother?
你有保佑她吗?
Did you bless her?
带着主全能的慈爱?
With God's almighty love?
你来这里是想保佑我吗?
Are you here to bless me now?
我可不稀罕你那个主的慈爱
Because I don't want your God's love.
我找到了新的救世主
I've found a new savior.
能给我画作力量的爱 而非恐惧
With a love that gives me strength instead of fear.
专门为我的爱
A love for myself.
而现在...
And right now...
...我的尊主...
...my master...
就在你家
is in your house.
安妮
Anne.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的救世主
*出自《旧约·诗篇》
The Lord is my savior.
还使我的心灵得到舒畅
He restoreth my soul.
领我踏上了正义的坦途
He leads me in the path of righteousness.
放屁!
Bullshit!
主请原谅她
Lord, forgive her.
她的身心被侵蚀
She's corrupted.
给我力量拯救她扭曲的灵魂
Give me the strength to save her wayward soul.
我要用舌头在你喉咙上钻个洞
I'm gonna tongue-fuck a hole in your neck
直到我满嘴鲜血
until I puke blood.
去你的吧 婊♥子♥
Take that, bitch.
快走 快走