可不是嘛
True, true. We were.
就是她最先说我是淘气包的
She is the one that labled me Mr. Mischievous.
你那个时候...真是无法无天
Yeah, you... you were uncontrollable in those days.
确实 我知道的
I was. I know I was.
话说 安妮...
You know, Anne...
真没想到你最后和雅各布结婚了
I am surprised that you wound up marrying Jakob.
这我该如何作答
I don't know how to take that.
别误会 我挺喜欢雅各布的
I mean, I like Jakob. Don't get me wrong.
我没有冒犯你们俩的意思
I-I don't mean to insult you or Jakob.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
但是你嫁给一个信教的?
It's just that, you, a church mouse?
我真...
I don't...
我真搞不懂
I don't understand.
当年那个热爱冒险的安妮
Whatever happened to the adventurous Anne
想要环游世界的安妮哪去了?
that wanted to go travel in exotic places and...
说好的搬去开罗住呢?
What about moving to Cairo?
还记得这些幻想吗? - 是的 我记得
Remember that fantasy? - Yeah. Yeah, I do.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
有时计划好的事就是会...
You make plans for things and then...
人生继续了吧
Life happens, I guess.
我记得...
It was, um...
我记得那时...你离开的时候
I think it was around the time that... that you left town
我母亲走了
that my mother died.
然后...
And...
雅各布一直在我身边
Jakob was there for me.
给我带来慰藉
He offered me comfort.
教会也有帮忙
So did the church.
在我需要扶持的时候他们都在
They were both steady when I needed support.
别误会 我们一生都很幸福
Make no mistake, we have a good life.
我们很幸福 我...很幸福
We do. I'm... I'm... I'm happy.
当然了
Yeah.
致幸福
To happiness.
这可真是重拾回忆了
Wow. This brings back memories.
还记得我们以前总来这吗
Remember when we used to come here?
怎么能忘记呢
How could I forget?
你觉得如何?
So, what do you think?
我得说实话
I got to be honest with you.
这个行业让我满世界出差
This job has got me flying all around the world.
但当我听说这个项目
But when I heard about this project,
我就为了你立刻接下来了
I jumped at the offer because of you.
我希望这不是你回乡的唯一原因
I hope that's not the only reason you're here.
当然不是唯一的原因
Well, it's not the only reason.
安妮
Anne!
刚才那是怎么回事?
What in the hell was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人吗?
Hello?
当心脚下
Watch your step.
这里得彻底通风
We'll have to air all this out.
没错
Yeah.
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆?
Tom?
汤姆
Tom!
我的天啊 你吓死我了 别这样
Oh! Oh, my God. You scared me. Don't do that.
你真吓得够呛 - 你太烦人了
Oh, I got you good. - You are terrible.
好多人都这么说
Ah, so I've been told.
这些东西哪来的?
Where did those come from?
原来没有这些吗? - 没有的
They weren't here before? - No.
还挺舒服的
They're comfy.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我又不咬人
I won't bite you.
这我可说不准
I'm not so sure.
你依然充满危险的魅力
You are still so dangerously handsome.
怎么了 安妮?
What's wrong, Anne?
这真的很诱人
This is so tempting.
但我不能这样对雅各布
I just can't do it to Jakob.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的 汤米
Yes, Tommy.
谢谢你
Thank you for asking.
冲动来去无踪 但是...
Feelings come and go, but...
对人的承诺...
commitments...
那是什么?
The hell was that?
你看到那东西有多大了吗?
Did you see the size of that thing?
别 汤姆别动它
No, Tom, don't.
没有吗?谢谢 鲍勃
No? Thanks, Bob.
我猜也不可能
I thought it was a long shot.
我就是...
I just...
在想也许她会顺路
you know, wondered if she might have
来看看卡罗尔
popped over to see Carol.
噢 没事了
Oh, never mind.
她到家了
She's home.
好的 回见
Okay, talk soon.
安妮
Anne.
你去哪了?
Where you been?
去老酒馆了
At the mill.
那 进展如何?
Oh. How'd it go?
还行
Fine.
你知道现在已经很晚了
Well, it's really late, you know?
我知道
I know.
我上♥床♥睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
好的
Fine.
我一会上来
I'll, um, be up later.
向前伸
Reach.
再来一点 拉动手肘
More aggressive. Pull the elbow.
注意身体舒展的动作
Notice the springing motion of the body.
从上到下
Up and down.
从后往前
Back to front.
向前伸
Reach.
我一会就出门
Uh, I'm heading in soon.
你做早餐了吗?
Did you make breakfast?
再归位
And back down.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
再起来
And back up.
那我就在去镇子的路上
Uh, I guess I'll just pick something up
随便吃一口吧 - 再见
on my way into town. - Bye.
五 六 做好准备
Five, six. Get ready to grape vine.
右边 二 三 四
To the right side. Two, three, four.
你到底是什么?
What are you?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你到底想要什么?
And what do you want?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你想要什么?
And what do you want?
交过来
Hand it over.
什么交过来
Hand what over?
你知道我说的是什么
You know what I mean.
去你妈 老头 现在不是八十年代了
Fuck you, old man. This ain't the 1980s anymore.
但是在这个州还是违法的
Yeah. It's still illegal in this state.
你还是去猥亵侍童什么的吧
Why don't you go molest an altar boy or something, huh?
你把我错认成神父了
You mistake me for a priest.
我是名牧师
I'm a minister.
而这里是教会
This is a church.
你们该回家了
You should go home.
不知道这里有个同龄的女孩失踪了吗?
Don't you know there's a girl your age missing?
拉倒吧 奥斯卡
Hey, cool it, Oscar.
难道要闹到他叫警♥察♥来吗
We want the cops called on us or what?
真♥他♥妈♥讨厌老白男
Fucking hate old white dudes.
有人吗?
Hello?
天啊 噢
Geez. Ohh.
很好 你到家了
Oh, good. You're home.
换衣服去
Get changed.