You got to fight it. It's just a sickness.
那我真是病了
I'm sick, alright?
我满脑子想的都是血
My thoughts are drenched in blood.
血流成河
River of blood.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
你是对的 这确实有效果
You're right. It is helping.
敢于跟小孩抢违♥禁♥品♥
Dare to take drugs off of kids.
很久都没听见你开怀大笑了
It's been a long time since I heard your laugh.
确实很久都没心情开怀大笑了
It's been a long time since I felt like laughing.
我很抱歉有时会指使你
I'm sorry I talk over you sometimes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也抱歉没有话就说
I'm sorry I don't speak up more often.
我们现在做什么?
What do we do now?
祈祷奇迹发生吧
Pray for a miracle.
喂
Hello.
是的 你还好吗?
Yes. Of course. How are you?
真抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
当然了 我们很乐意去看看
Sure. Be happy to check on her.
完全不麻烦
No problem at all.
好的 我会回电的
Okay. I'll call you back.
你现在能开车吗?
Are you okay to drive?
尊主在这里吗?
Is The Master here?
*我被主保佑并宠爱着
麦迪?
Mattie?
是菲德尔夫妇
It's Mr. and Mrs. Fedder.
您女儿打过电♥话♥
Your daughter called.
她说您一直不接听
She said you weren't answering your phone.
哦 麦迪
Oh, Mattie.
我没看见咬痕
I don't see any bites.
我们怎么做?
What do we do?
哦 耶♥和♥华♥
Oh, Lord.
感谢您的慷慨厚礼
Thank you for this bountiful gift
正如我们所需
in our time of need.
阿门
Amen.
这是个征兆 安妮
It's a sign, Annie.
看着挺沉的
That looks heavy.
这是...我们的衣服
This is... just our laundry.
帕金斯夫人帮我们洗好了
Yeah. Mrs. Perkins washed it for us.
看起来不像衣服呢
It doesn't look like laundry to me.
倒像帕金斯夫人本尊包在床单里
It looks like Mrs. Perkins all rolled up in a bedspread.
回屋去
Go inside.
教我说句脏话
Only if you tell me a swear word.
我不会教你说脏话
I'm not telling you a swear word.
那我就哪儿也不去
Well, then I'm staying right here.
好吧
Okay.
这句如何
How about this one?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
这句我早会了
Already know that one.
好吧
Alright.
我是海斯
Hess here.
迈克 我是玛丽安娜
Mike, it's... it's Mariana.
听着 这可能有点怪...
Listen, I don't know how to say this, um...
但是...
but, uh...
怎么回事?
Well, what's wrong?
是菲德尔牧师
It's the Reverend Fedder.
我看见他和菲德尔太太
I think I saw him and Mrs. Fedder
把一具尸体搬进了家里
carrying a body into their house.
你在做什么 快来呀
What are you doing! Come on!
我不能参与这个
I can't be part of this.
离日落还有一小时
You know, it's an hour till sunset.
我想去看看尊主
I'd like to go check if The Master is
是不是还在
holed up there.
我们应该一起动手
We should do it together.
我们就是在一起动手
That's what we are doing.
对她温柔点
Go gentle on her.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
嘿迈克 怎么了?
Hey, Mike. What's up?
你好 雅各布
Hi, Jakob.
我想请你帮帮忙
I could really use your help with something.
你能关掉车子站出来吗
Would you turn the engine off and step out here.
这能帮我省下不少麻烦
It would really save my back the unnecessary strain.
箱子里是什么
What's in the case?
呃 没什么
Uh, nothing.
一些医疗用品
Just hospital supplies
临终仪式用的东西
for administering last rites and so forth.
介意我看一眼吗
You mind if we take a look.
我挺介意的
Well, yes, I would, actually.
我正要去赴一个很重要的约
I'm on my way to an important appointment right now.
我要去见一个病得很重的人
Uh, I got to see a very sick patient.
病入膏肓 - 你知道吗
Very sick. - You know what?
我们就满足科尔顿警官
Why don't we indulge Deputy Colton?
这个月底他就要面临
He's coming up with a performance review
工作考察了 好吗?
end of the month, right?
他非常需要添些经验
He could really use the experience.
是不是 科尔顿?
Isn't that right, Colton?
对极了 警长
Right as rain, Sheriff.
后退 雅各布
Step on back here, Jakob.
这不是你们想的那样
This is not what you think.
我肯定见过更糟的
Oh, I'm sure we've seen worse.
*《德古拉》布拉姆·斯托克著
但是这是假期 想做什么都行
But it's vacation. You get to do what you want.
没错
Yeah.
你每次都是这么说的
That's what you say every time,
但每次都不顺我心意
and I never get to do about half of what I want.
噢 得了吧
Oh, come on.
那这次...这次你来选地方
Well, let's pick... You pick the place this time then.
好吧
Fine.
你爱干什么干什么
Do whatever you want.
你 爱干什么干什么吧
You can do whatever you want.
我只想喝点小酒
I just want a margarita.
只要你别喝吐了
As long as you don't puke this time.
谢谢你 - 愿意效劳 宝贝
Thank you. - Always, babe.
真是漫长的一周
A long week.
是啊 太糟了
Yeah, it sucks.
这次我没用菠菜
I didn't go with the spinach this time.
我有点吃腻了
I'm getting sick of it.
反正我也喜欢你的肉感
I prefer your meat anyways.
那才是好货
That's good stuff.
谢谢你
Thank you.
安妮
Anne!
你见过自己无法解释的事吗 警长
You ever see something you couldn't explain, Sheriff?
比如吸血鬼吗 雅各布
Oh, like a vampire, Jakob?
你杀了多少人了 牧师
How many people have you killed, Reverend?
海斯警长
Sheriff Hess,
你绝不会相信刚才有人报了什么案
you are never gonna believe the call that just came in.
是的
Uh, yeah.
是的 当然
Yeah. Of course.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Yes.
是的
Yes.
没错
Uh-huh.
好的 我会的
Okay. I will.
谢谢你 警官 我们在这等
Thank you, officer. We'll be here.
只是...稍等一下
J... Just give me a sec.
这实在是太过分了
This is absolutely fucked,
如果你把雅各布也拉下水
and if you drag Jakob into this shit,
我趁警♥察♥到之前就杀了你
I will kill you before the cops get here.
他们怎么这么久 发生什么了
What is taking them so long? I mean, what is going on?
我没法待在这了 - 警♥察♥会来的
I can't stay here anymore. - They'll be here, okay?
在门外等着 好吗?
Just wait outside for them, okay, huh?
我爱你
I love you.
是的
Yeah.
我确实听到了