Go, go!
她怎么会做出这种事
Why the fuck would she do that?!
她咬穿了奥斯卡的脖子
Shit bit Oscar's throat!
她杀了他
She killed him!
我们在这里是安全的
Look, we're safe out here, okay?
刚才那是什么吸血鬼一样的东西
That was some motherfuckin' vampire shit, okay?!
我们得报♥警♥
We need to report it.
我得去看看我妻子
I got to check on my wife.
那就滚蛋吧
Fuck off, then!
我去找警♥察♥了
I'm going to the cops.
她是犯心脏病了吗
Is she having a heart attack?
菲德尔太太 您还好吗
Hey, Mrs. Fedder, you alright?
菲德尔太太 你...
Mrs. Fedder, you...
你没事吧...
You okay in ther...
你还...菲德尔太太
You alright... Mrs. Fedder!
菲德尔太太?
Mrs. Fedder?
有人吗
Hello?
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay in here?
菲德尔太太?
Hey, Mrs. Fedder?
有人吗
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
Hey, you alright?
可以拜托说句话吗?
Hey, could you say something, please?
这让我...非常不舒服
This is getting... fairly uncomfortable for me.
这...
Suf...
不不不 上帝啊
No, no, no, no. God!
不
No.
安妮
Anne!
我很抱歉 雅各布
I'm sorry, Jakob!
刚才不是我
It wasn't me.
那还能是谁? - 不是!
Of course it was you! - No!
我不想这样做!我被控制了!
I-I didn't want to do it! I was being controlled!
这不是我的意思!不是我!
This isn't me! It isn't me!
那还能有谁?
Well, who is it, then?!
发生了...一些事 雅各布
Something... happened, Jakob.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
有事?什么时候? - 我去见汤姆的那天
Something happened? When? - The day that I met with Tom...
我吻了他
I kissed him, okay?
但之后...
But then...
这真是太...
This is so f...
糟糕了!
effed up!
牧师
Reverend.
嘿 迈克
Hey, Mike.
阿米莉亚有消息了? - 算是吧
Any news on Amelia? - Uh, sort of.
也不算是
Well, not really.
其实是件怪事
It's strange, actually.
怪事?
Strange?
你认识一个叫做艾丽·谢克斯的年轻人吗?
Do you know of a young women by the name of Eli Shenks?
我应该不认识
No, I don't think so.
你确定没见过她在附近滑滑板什么的
You sure you haven't seen her skateboarding around town
还有她的男朋友奥斯卡
with her boyfriend, Oscar?
总之 她疯疯癫癫来到警局
Anyway, she dropped by the station in quite a state.
声称奥斯卡被人杀了
She claims Oscar was murdered
就在老酒馆那里...
at the old Cripple Creek Mill...
有吸血鬼行凶
by a vampire.
并且指认那是阿米莉亚
And she identified Amelia.
我把这归结于她没品的玩笑
I chalk that up to really bad taste on her part.
但是我们依然要去查看一下
But still, we had to go up there and check it out.
是吗 然后呢?
Yeah. And...?
那里什么都没有
And there was nothing.
没有尸体 没有血
No body, no blood.
那么...
Well...
你一定松了一口气
that must be a relief.
是的 但她声称你也在场
Yeah, except she swears that you were there.
这我就不知道什么意思了
Well, I don't know what she's talking about.
我没去老酒馆 - 当然没有了
I wasn't at the mill. - Oh, of course not.
她声称是你抗击了那些吸血鬼
I mean, she says you were the one fighting the vampires.
这可太... - 疯狂了 对不对?
That's... - Crazy, right?
没错
Yeah.
我也猜是一些
Yeah, I'm just assuming that's just some
磕过药之后的幻觉罢了
drugged-up preoccupation on her part.
但是我们在那边找到了点东西
There is one thing we found out there, though.
这是不是你们教会的标记?
Isn't that your church's stamp?
你觉得这是什么?
I mean, what do you make of that?
我真想不出
I have no idea.
我也是
Yeah. Me neither.
一般我不会把这些事当真
You know, normally I wouldn't take these things so seriously,
但是那小子确实失踪了
but the boy did go missing.
阿米莉亚和汤姆·罗也是
Just like Amelia and Tom Low.
汤姆·罗?
Tom Low?
他家在芝加哥 - 是的
Well, he lives in Chicago. - He does.
他来这边做项目
He came down here to do some business.
我们在老酒馆发现了他遗弃的车子
We found his vehicle abandoned up at the mill, also.
也许他跑了 谁知道呢?
He could have just skipped town. Who knows?
但是 这个时机依然...
But still, the timing is just...
...很微妙
...odd.
好吧 非常抱歉因为这些事打扰
Anyway, I'm sorry to bother you with all this stuff.
帮我跟安妮带个好
Just tell Anne I said hello.
听起来她好像...
Sounds like she's pretty...
挺忙的
busy at the moment.
确实是的
She is. Yeah.
那么迈克 你多保重
Okay. Well, Mike, you take care.
好的 你也是
Yeah. You, too.
为什么当时你没有马上告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me when this first happened?
我可以帮你的
I could have helped you.
我觉得很羞耻
I felt ashamed.
你也该觉得羞耻
As you should.
很抱歉我伤害了你
I'm sorry I hurt you.
但是这个转变也带来了福祉
But there are blessings to this change, you know?
这么多年我第一次觉得鲜活
I feel more alive than I have in years.
行吧 别太美了
Yeah, well, don't get used to it.
喝人血不是什么长久之计
Drinking blood is not exactly a sustainable lifestyle.
我们现在该怎么办?
What do we do now?
我去找到阿米莉亚说的那个尊主
I find The Master that Amelia was talking about,
然后把他杀了
and I kill him,
再把你给变回去
and I change you back
变成你以前的样子
to the way you were.
我以前的样子?
The way I was?
当然了
Absolutely.
必须这样
Exactly.
在无法挽回之前停止这些疯魔
Put a stop to this insanity before it goes any further.
他看起来什么样?
What does he look like?
我不知道
I don't know.
起初 我只能看见一片影子
At first, all I could see was a shadow.
一个我辨不清的身形
A shape that I couldn't really make out.
但每次造访...
But with each visit...
都让那身形更强大
the shape does become stronger.
就像...慢慢聚焦一样
Like... it's coming into focus.
我在想那个老酒馆
Well, I was thinking about the mill
你和汤姆遇袭的地方
where you and Tom were attacked.
阿米莉亚在那里做什么?
You know, what was Amelia doing there?
他们是不是都躲在那里?
I mean, are they all hiding there?
也许是在国内流窜的好法子
It might be a pretty clever way to get around the country,
没落的小镇和废弃的酒馆
dying towns and abandoned mills,
远离大众的视线
you know, far from the prying eyes.
这么看这小镇堪称完美
This town is perfect then.
我只是想搞清楚
I'm just trying to figure out
为什么那尊主会一直缠着你
why The Master would keep coming after you.
你是吃醋了吗?
Are you jealous?
这个吗...
Well...
你确实对别人起了淫心