What?
什么
Are you feeling okay?
你现在感觉还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
很好 很好 我没事
What do you want to do?
你想做什么
We don't have many options.
我们别无选择
What does that mean?
你是什么意思
If they want to leave,
如果他们想离开
they're gonna want to take our food and water.
他们肯定会带走我们的水和食物
No, why can't we give them what's fair,
不 为什么不能给他们一半
and take them back to the house they were at?
然后把他们送回原来的房♥子
Where do you think they're going if they run out?
你觉得他们东西用完后 会去哪
You haven't seen people when they get desperate.
你没见过绝望的人的样子
They wouldn't come back here and put us at risk like that.
他们不会回来的 不会对我们有威胁
We don't know that.
我们并不知道
Come on! We don't know these people.
拜托 我们不了解那些人
We don't know if any of what they said is even true.
我们连他们说的是否是真的都不知道
This is the man that tried to break into our house.
这个人曾闯入我们家
'Cause he was trying to get food and water for his family.
他只想给他的家人找点水和食物
Dad would've done the same thing.
如果是爸爸的话也会做同样的事
I don't think we could take the chance. I don't think we can risk it.
我们别无选择 不能冒险
You don't get it.
你不明白
If they're sick...
如果他们感染了
then I am too.
那我也躲不过
No, we don't know that, okay? We don't know that.
我们不清楚 好吗 我们并不清楚
We'll be right back.
我们很快就回来
I want you to stay here, though.
不过我希望你待在这里
You wait here until we get back, okay?
你在这里等我们回来 好吗
Okay?
好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Mommy, my mommy! Mommy's here. It's okay.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈在这 没事的
Hello?
在吗
Yeah?
怎么了
Is everything okay?
你们还好吗
Oh, yeah, Andrew just had a nightmare, that's all.
没事 安德鲁做噩梦了而已
I'm sorry to wake you.
抱歉吵醒你们了
Mind if I come in and check on him?
我能进去看看他吗
Uh... It's not a good time right now, Paul.
现在不是时候 保罗
You said it yourself, we shouldn't see each other right now.
你自己也说了 我们现在不应该见面
I just want to make sure that Andrew's okay.
我只是想看看安德鲁有没有事
I know, its just everything that's been going on. It's been a lot.
我知道 只是发生太多事了 太多了
Yeah, I understand,
我明白
but I'd feel a whole lot better if I could just come in,
但是如果能让我进去看一下
and take a look at him, that's all. Do you think I could do that?
会让我安心很多 仅此而已 可以让我进去吗
Will?
威尔
Come on, Will, just...
别这样 威尔 你就
Be reasonable, man, this is my house...
要明白 这是我的房♥子
I invited you here.
我邀请你进来
Will, open the fuckin' door, man, come on!
威尔 把门打开 快
Open the door!
开门
Okay, all right.
好的
All right.
我开
Keep quiet.
安静点
I'm sorry, I just...
抱歉 我只是
Where's Travis and Sarah?
崔维斯和莎拉在哪
They're not...
他们不
No, take your hand off the gun!
别动 松开手上的枪
Take your hand off of it right now!
马上松手
Will, Will, Will...
威尔 威尔 威尔
Take your hand off the gun. Okay.
松开枪 好
Come in.
进来
And shut the door.
然后把门关上
And go to the corner. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
站到墙角去 好
All the way to the corner, Paul, all the way.
去墙角那边 保罗 过去
All the way, all the way. Yeah, all right.
一直过去 好的
Where did you get that gun?
你哪来的枪
Take your mask... Why's your mask on?
摘掉面具 你为什么要戴面具
Nobody's sick here, take it off!
这里没人感染 摘掉
Take it off!
快摘掉
Take the fuckin' mask off!
摘掉那破面具
Andrew, keep your eyes closed for me, buddy.
安德鲁 把眼睛闭起来 小家伙
Okay.
好了
Listen, Paul, I'm sorry, okay?
听着 保罗 我很抱歉
We appreciate everything that you've done, but we want to leave.
我们感谢你们所做的一切 但我们想离开
We're all packed up.
我们已经打好包了
I know how you are,
我知道你的为人
but if you go near my wife or my kid, I'll end your fuckin' life.
要是你敢靠近我的妻子孩子 就要你的命
Will... Listen...
威尔 听着
we just want what's fair.
我们只想要应有的部分
We want enough food and enough water.
我们要足够的水和食物
Then we're gonna go, and you're never gonna see us again.
然后我们就离开 再也不会出现
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Yeah.
明白
All right, baby, come on. Keep your eyes closed for me, buddy.
好了 宝贝 把眼睛闭好 听话
It's okay.
没事的
Will, if he's sick... Shh, quiet.
威尔 如果他被感染了 闭嘴
Quiet!
闭嘴
Okay, all right...
好了
Stay there.
站着别动
All right, come on.
过来
Just move slowly.
慢点走
All right. Walk... Don't!
好 走 别说话
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around.
转过去
Go!
走
Go to the stairs.
下楼梯
It's okay, baby, be careful. Be careful.
没事 宝贝 小心点
Hands up. Just walk down.
举起手 往下走
Yeah. All right?
好 明白吗
Okay.
好
Give the gun to Paul.
把枪给保罗
Sarah?
莎拉
We just wanna leave.
我们只是想离开
Give the gun to Paul. I'm sorry, I can't do that.
把枪给保罗 抱歉 我做不到
Will, what's going on? It's okay, baby.
威尔 怎么了 没事的 宝贝
Don't do this.
别这么做
Look, Sarah, we can work this out if we both lower our guns.
莎拉 我们可以同时放下枪
We just want to leave.
我们只是想离开
And we want what's fair, enough for the both of us,
我们想要应有的补给
and you'll never see us again.
然后你们不会再见到我们了
All right?
好吗
Okay. Okay.
好 好
How about this?
这样如何
I'm gonna count to three and we both lower our guns. Good?
我数到三 然后我们同时把枪放下 好吗
Yeah.
好
Okay...
好
Will?
威尔
One...
一
two...
二
three.
三
Are we good, Sarah?
准备好了吗 莎拉
Are we good, Sarah? I just wanna talk...
好了吗 莎拉 我只想说
Paul! Wait!
保罗 等等
Kim, run!
金 快跑
Don't move!
别动
Where's Kim? I don't know!
金去哪了 不知道
Where'd she go? I don't know!
她去哪了 我不知道
See what you did?
看见了吗
You see what you did?
看你做了什么
See what you made me do?
你看看你逼我做了什么
Stop! Don't! Please stop!
站住 别动 快