Yeah. Good as can be.
是的 还好
All right, well...
好
let's get everything unloaded, and show you the house.
我们先把东西卸下来 然后带你们看看♥房♥♥子
Maybe have a washup. Yeah.
再洗漱一下 好
You're gonna be all right. Yeah.
你会好起来的 好
We gotta...
我们
When we're inside the house,
我们在屋里时
the door to the back room stays closed and locked,
通向后屋的门要锁住
the one you came through?
就你进来的那扇门
And the door leading to the back room
还有通向后屋的门
also stays closed and locked,
也要锁上
all the time, the red door.
红色的门要一直锁着
I have the keys, the only set.
唯一的钥匙在我这
Or Sarah will have them. Um...
或者莎拉拿着
It's the only way in and out of the house.
这是出入房♥子的唯一途径
Everything else you see is all boarded up.
其他的你能看到的都封上了
Most important thing, we never go out at night,
最重要的是 我们晚上绝不出去
unless it's an absolute emergency.
除非十万火急
And even when we do go out during the day,
即使是白天出去
we like to stick to groups of two just for safety,
出于安全考虑 我们会两人同行
you know, collecting wood or water, whatnot.
收集木柴或水什么的
Same thing goes for trips to the bathroom,
去厕所也是如此
which is a ways from the house.
因为厕所离房♥子有段距离
And at nighttime, we use buckets and empty them...
晚上 我们会用桶来解决 再倒掉
We can talk about that another time.
这个可以下次再说
Firearms?
至于枪♥支♥
We keep them locked and squared away in a safe in our room.
我们把它们收好锁在屋内的保险柜里
We'd like to do the same with yours, just for now.
我们想把你们的枪也同样锁起来 只是暂时的
All right? Thank you.
好吗 多谢合作
And meals we eat together, twice a day,
我们一起吃饭 一天两顿
just for the sake of food rationing, I guess.
为了合理分配食物
Everybody cleans their own dishes,
所有人自己洗碗
and generally puts things away where they belong.
把东西放回原位
It's just, like, the way we like to run things,
正如我们一贯做事的方式
and we think it's important to keep a routine and stay busy.
我们觉得循规蹈矩 保持忙碌很重要
Oh, God, I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.
我肯定还有什么忘了说
There's plenty of time to work out all the details.
事无巨细说清楚需要时间
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
Overload.
说太多了
Well, just settle in and... Yeah.
你们先安顿一下 好
we'll get working in the morning.
我们明早开始干活
And welcome. That's perfect.
欢迎你们 完美
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Welcome, buddy.
欢迎你 小宝贝
He's hiding.
他在躲
Why you hidin'?
你躲什么
...and he is tall and blond...
他很高 一头金发
Ah, yeah?
然后
He's a... He's a surfer.
他是个冲浪运动员
He's a surfer? That's cute.
他是个冲浪运动员 听上去不错
Shut up.
可别说了
There's holes in this story.
这个故事有漏洞
Terra keeps biting my foot.
恐龙一直在咬我的脚
Terra just bit my toe.
恐龙咬了我的脚趾头
Son of a bitch.
小坏蛋
Tell him to stop biting my toe.
让他别再咬我的脚了
Maybe you could...get in the bath.
也许你可以 冲个澡
What?
什么
Maybe you could get in the bath?
也许你可以去冲个澡
Do I smell?
我身上有臭味
No...
没有
Those subtle hints you drop, Jesus Christ Almighty.
你给的那些小暗示 全能的神啊
You don't smell great yourself.
你身上倒挺臭
You smell like onion soup.
闻起来就像洋葱汤
Like French onion soup.
像法式洋葱汤
That sounds so good. I like that.
听起来不错 我喜欢
You look pretty.
你真美
I feel like you just say that when I look the ugliest.
这明明是我最丑的时候你还要夸我美
That's when you need it the most.
因为这个时候你最需要鼓励
Thanks!
谢谢
Yeah...
没错
Bud's property extends another half mile this way.
巴德的土地从这再向外延伸半英里
I come down here because I can see down into the valley,
我来到这是因为这样我能看到底下山谷
and see if...
看看能不能
you know, every now and then, if I see anything.
时不时检查有无可疑的事物
And what you wanna do is also come down with your legs.
你劈柴时要腿部发力
It's gonna feel awkward, but like you're sitting on the Shitter.
感觉有点尴尬 姿势就好比你坐在马桶上
You just sit down on it.
你就这么坐着
Now, measure it out first,
现在 先衡量一下
make sure you have your distance. Okay.
确保距离适当 好的
Then when you come over the top, you bring it straight over,
然后你抡上来的 直直的抡下来
like tomahawk style, you know? Not over the shoulder.
就像战斧的感觉 不要过肩
Shoot straight down the middle. Yeah.
照中间笔直的劈下去 好的
Like that? Yeah.
像这样 没错
Okay. So...
好
You're good.
你真棒
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I show you a better form, so you don't throw your back out?
我再教你一种更好的方法 不会伤到背
This... follow this way.
这样 这么做
The solar we use, it gives us some power to charge batteries and whatnot.
我们用太阳能 给电池之类的东西充电
I guess the good news is, we're never going to run out of firewood.
好消息是我们有永远用不尽的柴火
Such a good swimmer!
真是个游泳好手
Cold water. I know.
水好冷 我知道
It's freezing!
冻死人了
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
不错
He's my baby.
他是我的宝宝
How old is he? Five.
他多大了 五岁
You must have had him when you were pretty young.
你一定很年轻的时候就怀了他
Yeah, I guess. How old's Travis?
是的 差不多 崔维斯多大了
We should play "buckets" after this.
我们之后玩"投球游戏"
You guess whose is whose!
猜猜谁的是谁的
You gotta close your eyes!
你要闭上眼睛
Oh, my God!
我的天
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You scared me. Sorry.
你吓到我了 抱歉
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
What are you doing up?
你干什么
Just can't sleep.
睡不着
I always used to come into the kitchen and eat food if I couldn't sleep.
以前我睡不着的时候经常去厨房♥弄点吃的
What about you?
你呢
I dunno, I... I haven't been able to sleep for a while.
我不知道 我我从来睡不好
Just some bad dreams.
总是做噩梦
You can sit down if you want.You don't have to just...
你可以坐下来 不用
stand there.
一直站着
How long has that been going on?
你那样多久了
What?
什么
Not being able to sleep.
睡不好
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, yeah, I don't know. For a while, I guess.
我不知道 应该有阵子了
So...
所以
What are we having?
我们吃点什么
I'm having bread pudding.
我吃面包布丁
And I want a cupcake. A red velvet cupcake.
还想要个纸杯蛋糕 一个红绒纸杯蛋糕
And a cookies and cream cupcake.
还要一个奶油曲奇纸杯蛋糕
And like 10 different kinds of ice cream.
还要十种不同的冰淇淋
That sounds so awful.
听起来好可怕
You don't like cupcakes? Nope.
你不爱吃纸杯蛋糕吗 不爱
You don't like bread pudding? Uhhuh.
你不喜欢面包布丁吗 不喜欢
Bread pudding? No.
那可是面包布丁 不喜欢