What's wrong with you? I know, it's weird.
你是怎么回事 很奇怪
I don't like cupcakes, cookies, ice cream...
我不喜欢纸杯蛋糕 曲奇 冰淇淋
At my birthday parties,
我开生日派对的时候
my mom used to make me, like, Rice Krispy cakes,
我妈会给我做 香脆甜甜圈之类的
instead of actual cakes.
而不是真正的蛋糕
I'm sorry, that's really sad!
抱歉 真让人心酸
I do like... I do like some kinds of pie.
有几种馅饼 我倒是挺喜欢的
Oh, well, that's good. Yeah.
这样 那很好 是的
Well, great, I'll keep my disgusting bread pudding
好吧 恶心的面包布丁 纸杯蛋糕和冰淇淋
and cupcakes and ice cream to myself over here.
我自己留着吃
Keep it over there, please. Thank you.
就放那 谢谢
How old are you, Travis?
你多大了 崔维斯
Um... seventeen.
十七岁
I wasn't that much older than you when I first met Will.
我刚认识威尔的时候没比你大多少
I should just probably go to bed. Okay.
我该回去睡觉了 好的
Good night, Kim. Good night.
晚安 金 晚安
I'll see you in the morning. Yeah.
明早见 好的
Um, yes, I'll see you then.
好的 到时见
Cool.
干得好
All right.
好了
Here.
放这
I'll take this pile down. That's cool, huh?
我会把这堆拿下去
Yeah, sure.
当然
Thanks, Will. No problem.
谢了 威尔 没事
Good people, huh?
他人挺好 对吗
Yes.
没错
I like them here.
我喜欢他们在这
Well, you just keep it in perspective, okay?
理性看待 好吗
I don't need to tell you, but...
我不想告诉你 但是
you can't trust anyone, but family.
除了家人以外别相信任何人
As good as they seem.
就算他们看起来很好
Just don't forget that, okay?
别忘了这点 好吗
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好
Will...
威尔
It's okay. Just go inside.
没事 快进屋
You got your gun? Yeah.
带上枪了吗 带了
But what's he see?
他看到了什么
Go inside, I'll take care of Stanley.
进屋 我看着史丹利
Hey, hey, stop, stop. What's he see?
别叫了 别叫了 他看到了什么
I said go inside!
我说了回屋子去
Stanley...
史丹利
Hey, settle down!
停下
Travis!
崔维斯
Stanley!
史丹利
Travis!
崔维斯
Stanley!
史丹利
Stanley!
史丹利
Travis! Right here!
崔维斯 在这
What is it?
怎么回事
Stanley's barking just stopped, and I heard something up there!
史丹利突然就不叫了 我听到那有动静
What?
什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What the hell are you thinking?
你在想什么
His barking...his barking just stopped! I don't give a shit!
他突然就不叫了 我才不管
You don't go out in the woods on your own!
你不能自己进森林
I'm not losing you over your grandpa's dog!
我不能因为你外公的狗失去你
Travis said that he heard something.
崔维斯说听到了什么声音
Where? Where!
在哪
There You see anything, Will?
那 你有发现什么吗 威尔
Nothing. All right.
什么也没有 好
Let's get back in the house. Come on, now!
我们回房♥子去 赶快
What about Stanley? He knows the woods!
那史丹利怎么办 他很熟悉树林的
He'll find his way home. Hustle!
能找到回来的路 快
Now!
快走
Come on, Will.
快 威尔
Don't you ever fuckin' do that again.
不许再这么做了
Yeah?
怎么了
Hey, buddy.
伙计
Listen, I wouldn't worry, okay?
听着 换做是我就不担心
I think Stanley's definitely gonna come home.
我觉得史丹利一定会回来的
I was thinking in the meantime...
而且我觉得
maybe you and I could go looking at first light.
天一亮我们可以去出去看看
So get some rest.
去休息
Thanks, Dad. Sure thing.
谢谢 爸爸 应该的
Night, champ.
晚安 孩子
Hey, close the door.
关上门
This was... this was Bud's room.
这是巴德的房♥间
Go on, take a seat.
继续 坐下说
Over here? Yeah.
这吗 是的
There's a light. Yeah.
有盏灯 没错
You got it? Got it.
拿到了吗 拿到了
I want to thank you again, Paul, for letting us stay here.
我要再次谢谢你 保罗 让我们住在这里
It's really some house you got.
你这房♥子真不错
Yeah? Well, thank you...
是吧 谢谢
for the chickens.
谢谢你们带鸡来
Oh, shit...
该死
No, no, Paul, you don't gotta open that, man.
不 不 保罗 你不用开酒
Why? You don't?
怎么 你不喝酒
I do.
我喝
Bud's stash. All right.
巴德的藏酒 好的
It's like gold.
贵如黄金
Oh, wow, thank you.
谢谢
Salud. Salud.
干杯 干杯
Oh, fuck... that's smooth.
口感顺滑
So what did you do, Will,
在此之前 威尔
before all this shit?
你是做什么的
What? For work?
什么 你指工作吗
Uh, little bit of everything, really. Construction, demolition
什么都做一些 真的 做建筑做 也做拆除
and then I was a mechanic for a little bit.
后来还做过技工
What about you?
你呢
I, uh...
我
I was a teacher...
我曾是老师
Oh, yeah? History.
是吗 历史老师
Get outta here.
别逗了
Yeah, you want to know all about the Roman Empire?
你想了解罗马帝国吗
I'm your guy. Yeah, right.
我可以告诉你 好
Did you grow up in the city?
你在城里长大吗
No, I, um...
不 我
I went there for Kim. I chased her there.
我为了金去城里的 为了追她
Big family?
你家人多吗
No, it was just me and my dad.
不 只有我和父亲
My dad was a mechanic, and then I was his only child.
我父亲是个技工 我是他的独子
You're an only child? Yeah.
你是独子 是的
I thought...
你之前
Didn't you say that y'all were living with your brother?
你不是说你们和你哥哥一起住吗
No... yeah, I mean, it's technically her brother,
不 严格来说是她哥哥
but he felt like my brother. My brother-in-law, you know?
但亲如兄长 我的大舅子
I think...
我觉得
I'm gonna...
我想
I'm gonna hit the hay.
我想睡了
Andrew?
安德鲁
Andrew...
安德鲁
Andrew, wake up, buddy. Come on, wake up.
安德鲁 醒醒 小伙 快 醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Where am I? Just in another room, buddy.
我在哪 只是在另一个房♥间 伙计
It's okay. Come on, let's get you back to bed.
没事 来吧 送你回床上
Okay? Come on.
好吗 快
Take my hand. All right?
拉着我 好吗
You're okay.
好的
Come on, go to bed.
快 去睡觉