Where? About 80 or so miles from here.
在哪 离这八十英里左右
Why'd you leave? Lost our water supply.
那你们为什么要离开 没水了
So your... your brother is out there too. No.
那你哥哥也在那座废屋里 不
Where did he go? He's dead.
他去哪了 他死了
So it's just your wife and your son? And nobody else?
那就只剩你妻子和儿子了 还有别人吗
Just them.
只有他们
And do you have any idea what's going on out there?
你知道那里出什么事了吗
No.
不知道
As soon as people in the city started getting sick,
城里的人开始发病
we got out, got as far away as possible.
我们就离开了 尽可能远离那里
If there's a grid left, I don't know who's gonna be on it.
就算有人留下 我也不知道是谁
So you're out there driving through 80 miles and you didn't see anything?
这么说你行驶了八十英里 什么也没看到
No. We didn't see anything or anyone.
没有 我们什么都没看到
We drove at night.
我们夜里开车的
Our truck broke down, I'd been running it without oil.
车没油了我还开 车就抛锚了
When I was by myself,
我一人出发后
I just stuck to the woods and I saw nothing.
只是在树林里前行 但没看到任何东西
Look, look in my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的都是实话
I never would've broken in like that if I thought that the house was occupied,
要是觉得房♥子里有人 我绝不会闯进去的
but I was desperate.
我走投无路
I got no hard feelings at you.
我没有任何怨恨你的意思
You did what you had to, you had to protect your family.
你做了该做的事 你要保护家人
But if you can spare some water for my family,
要是你有水可以给我家人
I can trade for it.
我可以与你交换
Got food.
我这有食物
How much? Got plenty to trade for.
多少食物 足够交换的了
I'm asking how much?
我问你有多少
Two goats, six chickens, some canned food as well.
两头羊 六只鸡 一些罐头
Are the animals healthy?
那些动物健康吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I promise you, if you need food, I have it.
我保证 如果你需要食物 我有
My family is all that matters to me.
家人对我来说最重要
I know you can understand that.
我知道你能理解
You're a good person.
你是个好人
You're just trying to protect your family.
你只是为了保护家人
But don't let mine die 'cause of it.
但别让我的家人为此而死
Help me, and I can help you.
帮我 我也会帮你
Okay.
好
Thank you. Come on.
谢谢 喝吧
Did he mention the smoke? Huh? What?
他说看到烟了吗 什么
The smoke from Dad.
焚烧爸爸尸体冒起的烟
I don't... know. Why?
我不知道 怎么了
That's probably how he found us.
他可能就是这样找到我们的
I think if he does have a family out there,
如果他在外面确实还有家人
that we should consider bringing them back here.
我们应该考虑把他们带过来
That's a big jump. Everything he said could be a lie.
这太冒险了 他说的可能全都是谎话
I know that.
我知道
I know that you want to believe him.
我知道你愿意相信他
Is that wrong?
这有错吗
We just gotta be smart about it, we can't be emotional...
我们要理智 不能感情用事
I'm not being emotional.
我不是感情用事
He knows where we live now. We can't just let him go.
他知道我们住哪 我们不能轻易放他走
The more people we have here, the better we can defend it.
我们人越多 越能抵御外敌
If he found us, other people will too.
如果他能找到我们 别人也可以
They could bring the animals here.
他们能带动物来
We wouldn't have to just trade for them.
我们不交易也能得到动物
It's the smartest option.
这是最佳选项
I'm not bringing anyone here until I know they're not sick.
在确定他们没病前 我不会把任何人带过来
It took Bud less than a day to show signs.
巴德不到一天就出现症状了
I'll wait out three to be certain.
我等三天 确保无虞
You be strong. Yeah.
你要坚强 好
Don't go outside unless you absolutely have to.
不到万不得已 不要出去
And if I, you know, don't come back...
我要是没能回来
don't come looking for me.
也别来找我
I'm going to try to help you and your family.
我会去帮助你和你的家人
Thank you.
谢谢
But if you're lying to me, I will kill you.
你要是骗我 我就杀了你
Understand? Yes, sir.
明白吗 明白 先生
Come on.
走
I'll have you ride in the back. Okay.
你坐在后面 好的
When we're out on the road...
我们上路后
keep your eyes open for anything. All right.
你多留点神 没问题
Are we good? We're good.
好了吗 好的
We're good.
很好
You give me directions. Yep.
你领路 好
Keep going straight!
直着开就好
Stay on this!
保持这个方向
Fuck...
该死
Oh, fuck, fuck...
该死
Fuck!
可恶
Get your hands down!
把手放下来
Get back!
住手
Get back! Get up!
住手 起来
Wait!
等等
You didn't have to shoot him right away!
你立刻打死他
What are you talking about? They came after us!
你在说什么 他们跟踪我们
They just... Fuck!
他们只是 该死
Do you know this guy?
你认识这家伙吗
Do you know him?!
你认识他吗
You said you traveled 80 miles, you didn't see a fucking thing!
你说你行驶了八十英里 什么也没看到
And we barely get 10 and this fucking happens!
我们才走了十英里 就发生了这种事情
I've never seen this guy before in my life!
我从来没见过他
I nearly killed him myself!
我差点亲手杀了他
Why'd you tell me not to shoot him?
你为什么不让我开枪打死他
Because we could've got information from him!
因为可以从他身上获取信息
He could've been part of a bigger group nearby.
他可能是附近一个更大团体的
Christ!
天啊
I ain't lying to you!
我没说谎
Ah, fuck.
该死
What's your name?
你叫什么
Your name? What's your name?
你的名字 你叫什么
Will.
威尔
Okay, Will...
好 威尔
there's a mask and gloves in the bag. You better put them on.
包里有面具和手套 你最好戴上
And wash your fucking hands, too.
还有把你的手洗干净
All right.
好
Fuck.
可恶
Anything? No, nothing.
发现什么了吗 没有
I gotta check the other guy. We gotta be quick.
我去检查另外那个人 动作快点
Spare in the trunk? Yeah.
后备箱还有空间吗 有
How you doin'?
你好吗
Hey, Stanley?
史丹利
How you doin', buddy?
你好吗 伙计
Mom!
妈妈
What? Mom, it's... it's Dad!
什么事 妈妈 是 是爸爸
It's Dad! He's back, he's okay!
是爸爸 他回来了 他没事
Baby, just... this way,
宝贝 这边
Just slow down.
慢点
Come on, it's okay.
来 没关系的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, we had a little trouble. Talk to you about it later.
我们遇到点小麻烦 等下跟你说
Sarah, Travis...
莎拉 崔维斯
This is Will.
这是威尔
His wife, Kim, and their son, Andrew.
他的妻子 金 和他的儿子 安德鲁
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
This is my wife, Sarah, and my son, Travis.
这是我的妻子 莎拉 还有我的儿子 崔维斯
Hi.
你好
How you doin'? All right.
你好吗 很好
You doin' okay?
你们好吗