Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Someone's in the house! Someone's in the house!
有人闯进来了 有人闯进来了
Where? Downstairs!
在哪 楼下
Where are your mask and gloves? In my room.
你的面罩和手套呢 在我房♥间
Go get 'em now! Hurry!
快去拿 快
Oh, fuck...
该死
Oh, shit!
可恶
Stay back.
退后
He... he's messed up.
他快不行了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
You wait here? Yeah, okay.
你在这等着 好的 好的
Let's go talk in the living room.
我们去客厅说
What's going on? Just wait.
怎么了 等一下
It's Stanley, and he's sick.
是史丹利 他病了
What?
什么
Honey...
亲爱的
take Travis and get Andrew and Kim.
带崔维斯走 喊上安德鲁和金
Wait in the living room, I'm gonna...
在客厅等着我们 我要
Will and I are gonna handle it.
威尔和我会搞定的
I wanna see him. Yeah, well, you can't.
我想看看他 不行
I mean, how do you even know he's sick? I mean, I wanna see him.
我是说 你怎么知道他病了 我想见他
No, just stop.
不 住手
I mean, this is bullshit!
全是一派胡言
Bullshit!
一派胡言
Do you want me to be the bad guy? I will be the bad guy!
想让我当坏人是吗 那我就来当坏人好了
You're not going in the room, all right?
你不能进那房♥间 好吗
He is fuckin' sick! Now go to the living room!
他就是病了 你赶快去客厅
Honey, go, take him to the living room.I am very sorry,Travis.
亲爱的 带他去客厅 很抱歉 崔维斯
Go, please, please.
快去 拜托
Now. Let's go.
快 我们走
I think...
我觉得
Will and I should be the only ones who go outside for a while.
威尔和我该出去一下
We don't know what made Stanley sick.
我们不知道是谁感染了史丹利
It could've been an animal, another person, anything.
可能是某种动物 某个人 可能是任何东西
Travis...
崔维斯
You didn't go inside the room before we got there, correct?
我们到那里之前你没有进去过那间屋子 对吧
Positive.
没错
You just opened the door? You didn't go in?
你只是把门打开了 你没进去
I didn't touch the door. What?
我没有碰过门 什么
It was already open.
门是开着的
The door was open when you got there?
你到那边的时候门就已经开了
Yeah.
是的
Then who opened the door?
那是谁开的门
I don't know, I mean...
我不知道 我是说
Maybe Andrew? What?
有可能是安德鲁 什么
Andrew was asleep in our room.
安德鲁一直在我们房♥间睡觉
No, he wasn't, he was in grandpa's...
不对 他在外公的房♥间
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I... I... I put him in there before you both woke up.
我会在你们醒之前放回去
Travis, why are we only hearing about this now?
崔维斯 为什么现在才告诉我们
I don't know. I mean, when was I supposed to...?
我不知道 我该什么时候
Back up. Tell us everything that happened.
说刚刚的事 把发生的每件事都告诉我们
Andrew was in grandpa's room, and he was having a nightmare,
安德鲁在外公的房♥间 他做噩梦了
so I woke him up, and I brought him to your room.
然后我叫醒他 把他带到了你们的房♥间
Then I went to the back hallway, saw the door open,
然后我回到走廊 发现门开着
heard something, and then I woke everyone up.
我听到什么声音 然后就叫醒了大家
Andrew was in the other room? Yes.
安德鲁那时候在别的房♥间 是的
Is that true, baby?
是真的吗 宝贝
I can't remember.
我不记得了
Did you see Stanley last night?
你昨晚见过史丹利吗
I can't remember... Andrew...
我不记得了 安德鲁
Think real hard and tell Mommy what you remember.
仔细想想 然后告诉妈妈你记得什么
I can't remember.
我不记得了
How can you not remember?
你怎么会不记得
Does he sleepwalk? No, he doesn't sleepwalk.
他梦游吗 他不梦游
This doesn't make any sense,
这说不通
'cause Andrew is barely tall enough to reach those locks.
因为安德鲁几乎够不到门锁
You're positive that the door was already open?
你确定门已经是打开的吗
Yes! How can you be positive?
确定 你怎么能确定
It was the middle of the night. You could've been half-asleep.
现在是大半夜 你可能还半梦半醒
He said he was sure. I was wide awake. I'm positive.
他说了他很确定 我很清醒 我确定
Look, I'm not saying you're lying, Travis.
我不是说你在撒谎 崔维斯
I'm just saying it was the middle of the night.
我只是说现在是半夜
Maybe you're not remembering correctly...
有可能你也记错了
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
I'm sorry, but the door was open before I got there.
我很抱歉 但我到那边的时候门已经开了
All right, then I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions, but...
我不想妄下结论
Just to be safe, I think that...
以防万一 我觉得
we all shouldn't interact for a day or so.
我们这几天都不要接触了
Dad, I'm sure it's fine.
爸 我很确定没事的
Listen, I'm just taking proper precautions, okay?
听着 我只是为了以防万一 明白吗
How's that sound? Does it sound fair to everybody?
怎么样 这对大家都公平
Yeah.
是的
All right, Will, Kim, get enough food and water,
好了 威尔 金 带够食物和水
and take Andrew and go...
然后带着安德鲁回去
go to your room and stay there for a while, okay?
回你们自己的房♥间待一阵子 好吗
Now. Okay.
快 好
I'm really sorry, but I just think that we can't take any risks right now.
很抱歉 但我们现在不能冒任何风险
Sarah, Travis, we're gonna do the same.
莎拉 崔维斯 我们也一样
I'll get everything that we... I just think that...
我去拿我们需要的 我觉得
Just, pleas... We should probably...
别说了 我们可能
Just let's go. Yeah.
听他的 好
I think it's better if we stay apart for a couple of days.
我们这几天最好分开
Okay. I'm sure everything's gonna be fine.
好的 我肯定一切会好起来的
Travis.
崔维斯
Come here.
过来
I just want you to look me in the eye and tell me that you're telling the truth.
我要你看着我的眼睛 告诉我你说的是实话
You didn't touch the door?
你没有开门
No.
没有
Okay, did you touch him?
好 那你有碰过他吗
Andrew? Did you touch him?
安德鲁 你碰过他吗
Yeah, I mean...
碰过 我是说
yeah.
我碰过
I mean, I held his hand, and I...
我抓着他的手 然后我
and I brought him to his room.
我抱他回了他的房♥间
And you weren't wearing gloves and mask, right?
你没有戴手套和面具吗
I mean, Dad...
我是说 爸
I mean, why would I wear them inside the house,
我在房♥间里 为什么要带手套和面具
you know? Okay.
不是吗 好吧
Tsk. Okay... we're... we're...
这样 我们
We're all going to wash up,
我们全都彻底清洗一遍
and then we're not leaving this room.
然后我们就不离开这间屋子了
Okay.
好
It's okay.
没关系的
Look at me, just stay quiet.
看着我 安静一点
We need to leave. I know.
我们要离开 我知道
I know.
我知道
They're going to hear him. I know.
他们会听到的 我知道
Mom. Mom.
妈妈 妈妈
Oh, my God, what is it? What's going on?
什么事 怎么了
It's Andrew.
是安德鲁
I think he may be sick. What?
我想他可能被感染了 什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I don't know, Andrew was crying and I was listening in the attic.
不知道 我在阁楼上听到安德鲁一直在哭
And they said they need to leave. What?
然后他们说要离开 什么
Andrew was crying and Kim said they needed to leave.
安德鲁一直哭 然后金说他们要离开这
Do you hear anything?
你听到了吗
Yeah...
听到了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样