Can you hear me?
能听见吗
Dad, can you hear me?
爸爸 能听见我说话吗
You don't need to fight it.
不用再坚持了
You can just let it all go.
可以放手了
Everything's okay.
没事的
I love you, Dad. I do.
我爱你 爸爸 真的爱
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, God...
天啊
Come on, son.
来 孩子
Okay, now...
没事的
can you lay back for me, Bud?
你能躺下来吗 巴德
I'm gonna...
我
I'm just gonna lay you back, okay?
我来帮你躺下 好吗
Okay.
好
You wanna say anything?
你想说点什么吗
Bye, grandpa.
再见 外公
I love you.
我爱你
I'm sorry, Bud.
抱歉 巴德
You done?
吃完了吗
He has to be involved...
从现在起
in everything from now on.
他参与所有事
Everything.
所有事
If he's not, then we're doing him a disservice.
不然就是害了他
I don't care, Paul. He's 17.
我不管 保罗 他才十七岁
He shouldn't have been there.
他不该去
He shouldn't have seen that.
也不该看到
I couldn't have done it all on my own, Sarah.
我一个人做不了所有事 莎拉
I should've been there. I should've been there instead.
我该去 我该替他去的
Nobody's gonna blame you for that.
没人怪你
He's gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be okay.
他会没事的 一切都会好起来的
You don't honestly believe that?
其实你自己都不信吧
Do you?
对吗
Sarah, I'm just trying...
莎拉 我只是想
I'm trying to do everything I can to protect you guys.
尽力保护你们
It's been a really long day.
真是难捱的一天
Can we get some rest?
我们休息吧
Hey, Stanley.
史丹利
Don't worry. I'm gonna take care of you.
别担心 我会照顾你
Travis, wake up. What's going on?
崔维斯 醒醒 怎么了
There's somebody in the house. What?
有人进来了 什么
There's somebody in the house!
有人进到房♥子里了
Stop...
别动
Dad... Take Stanley.
爸爸 牵好史丹利
Let's go!
我们走
Wait. Stay back.
等等 待在那
Wait!
等等
Paul! Wait!
保罗 等等
Hey, hey! Slow down!
慢着
Put the gun down now!
放下枪
Put the gun down or I'll shoot you! I'll drop you right now!
放下枪 否则开枪打死你
Okay, okay. Down!
好 好 放下
It was an accident. No one needs to get hurt.
是个误会 无需动枪
All right, hands in the air!
举起手来
Now... lie down. Now!
趴下 快
Roll over. Roll over!
转过来 转过来
Are you sick? No, sir.
你病了吗 没有 先生
Open your eyes!
睁开眼睛
Is anybody else with you? No.
有同伙吗 没有
If I go outside, there's nobody out there waiting for me?
如果我出去 外面有人伏击我吗
All right, close your eyes. Please!
好了 闭眼 求你
Wait! Wait!
等等
Sarah... come on, quick.
莎拉 过来 快
Come on.
过来
Travis! Come here.
崔维斯 过来
Take this. It's loaded. What's going on?
拿好 已经上膛了 出什么事了
There's a guy in there, I need you to watch him.
里面有个人 你要盯紧他
Come on.
来
Stay close!
跟紧
Travis!
崔维斯
I told you, keep quiet! Quiet.
我说过 安静点 安静
Did you kill him?
你杀死他了吗
He's just unconscious. Are you two okay?
他只是昏过去了 你们两个还好吗
Travis...
崔维斯
I'm gonna need you to get some rope and some duct tape.
去找点绳子和胶带来
Come on, Stanley, come on!
来 史丹利 跟我来
Are you okay? I'm fine, I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
If he comes to, just call out.
他要是醒了 就大声喊
Okay. Okay.
好
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
It's me. Paul?
是我 保罗
It's me! Open up.
是我 开门
I think it's just him.
应该就他一个
Push him against the tree.
让他靠在树上
You know what a foot and a half is?
你知道一尺半是多长吗
Sorry It's about that long.
不知道 大约这么长
Sorry. That's all right.
抱歉 没事
Do it again. It's okay. Like this?
再撕一段 没关系的 这样行吗
Yeah.
好
Now put it around his face.
把嘴缠上
He still has to be able to breathe, Dad. Put it around.
他还要喘气 爸爸 缠上
He can breathe out his nose.
他能用鼻子呼吸
Okay, put it up.
好 挂上去
Help me!
救命
Help!
救命
Hey! Get up!
起来
Get on your feet now.
马上站起来
You see this?
看到这个了吗
I don't have to use this, but I will if I have to.
没必要的时候我不想用到它
I just wanna talk.
我只想谈谈
And I want honest answers.
想要你如实回答
If you give me honest answers,
如果你诚实回答
then this is yours. Understand?
这就是你的 明白吗
Why'd you break into my house?
你为什么闯进我的房♥子
I promise...
我保证
I promise you, I... I...
我向你保证 我
I didn't think anyone was in it.
我不知道里面有人
There's no lights and the thing's boarded up. It looked abandoned from the outside.
没有灯光 钉着木板 从外面看就像是废弃了的
What were you looking for? Water...
你在找什么 水
supplies, anything.
补给 任何东西
My family...
我的家人
I have a family...
我有家人
my wife and our boy in the woods.
我妻子和孩子都在树林里
Where? An abandoned house,
在哪 一间废弃的房♥子里
about 50 miles from here.
离这约五十英里
Why'd you just leave them? We're running out of water.
你为什么离开他们 我们的水快用完了
I left them with the rest of the food and water.
我把剩下的食物和水都留给了他们
I thought they'd be safer that way.
我想那样对他们更安全
Are they sick? No.
他们病了吗 没有
Is that why you left them?
是因为病了你才离开他们吗
No. No, sir, they are not sick.
不 先生 他们没病
Listen, I don't even have to shoot you, you know?
听着 我没必要打死你
I could just leave you out here.
我可以把你丢在这
You want this water? Yeah.
你想要这些水吗 是的
You make me believe you. I'm telling you the truth.
你要让我相信才行 我说的都是实话
I don't know how much time they have.
我不知道他们还能撑多久
All right, so how long have you been living in this abandoned house?
你们在废弃的房♥子里住多久了
About a week, tops.
最多一周左右
How'd you get there?
你怎么到那里的
My truck broke down. It's the first place that we found.
卡车抛锚了 那是我们最先找到的去处
Where were you before? My brother's.
你们以前住哪 我哥哥家