(哽咽)
[whimpering]
我现在都明白了。
I see it all now.
我们周围的每一个分子。
Every single molecule around us.
我可以触摸它们,品尝它们,控制它们。
I can touch them, taste them, control them.
我可以重组你的细胞,让你
I could rearrange your cells to make you
从怪物变成了全新的人。
whole new people from the monsters you are.
你毁了我的生活。
You ruined my life.
夺走了我的一切。
Took everything from me.
杀了我都不知道自己爱过的人。
Killed people I didn't even know I loved.
我是萨曼莎·伊芙·威尔金斯。
I am Samantha Eve Wilkins.
你连我是谁都记不住。
And I defy you to even remember who I am.
(埃里克森惊呼道)
[Erickson exclaims]
(砰砰声)
[thuds]
(呻♥吟♥)
[groaning]
(喘息)
[gasps]
(哭泣)
[sobbing]
(哭)
[crying]
永远是我的……
were always mine...
怎么啦?嗯…
What? Uh...
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
(哭)
[crying]
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
你去哪儿了?
And where have you been?
-亚当,等等。-别替她说话!
- Adam, wait. - Don't stick up for her!
她自己的生日迟到了。
She's late for her own birthday.
你连个电♥话♥都不能打?
You couldn't even call?
你吃了我的蛋糕吗?
Did you eat my cake?
你怎么敢!
How dare you!
(哭泣)
[sobs]
我得走了。
I need to go.
去了?去哪里?
Go? Go where?
不管你喜不喜欢,我们是你唯一的亲人。
Hey, like it or not, we're the only family you've got.
(哭)
[crying]
(大喊)
[yells]
-[敲门]- [Betsy] Samantha?
- [knock at door] - [Betsy] Samantha?
请出来吧。
Please come out.
今天是你的生日。
It's your birthday.
我们再试一次。
Let's try again.
(夜哭泣)
[Eve sobbing]
我只有一个。
Only one I've got.
哦,山姆。
Oh, Sam.
哦。哦……
Oh. Oh...
没事的,亲爱的。(嘘声)
It's okay, dear. [shushing]
一切都会没事的。
It's all going to be okay.
我保证。
I promise.
你回来得真早。
Mm. You're home early.
-是啊,白天。-[马克]爸爸。
- Yeah, light day. - [Mark] Dad.
爸爸,看。我要…
Dad, look. I'm gonna be...
胶带人。
Duct Tape Man.
就算我没有超能力,
Like, even if I don't get powers,
我可以直接用胶带把人绑起来。
I can just tie people up with duct tape.
你可以用管道胶带做任何事。
You can do anything with duct tape.
我不知道那样会不会有效果
I don't know if that's gonna work as well as
你希望如此,孩子。
you hope it will, kiddo.
当我们把这些都剥掉的时候,你可能会重新考虑一下。
And you might rethink that as we peel all this off.
上楼去洗个澡。这应该……的帮助。
Go upstairs and run a bath. That should... help.
一点。[笑]
A little. [chuckles]
那孩子永远也得不到超能力了,对吧?
That boy is never getting his powers, is he?
别问我。
Don't ask me.
你是超级英雄外星人。
You're the superhero space alien.
但即使他没有,我们也会一如既往地爱他。
But even if he doesn't, we'll love him just as much.
吃完晚饭,我给孩子松绑。
Finish dinner while I untape the boy.
电影精选列表